The Lets All Be Nice And Help Each O...

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Guest points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

Okay I'm hoping with this thread I can get the attention of all of you who have CS:S modding issues. Okay now I know all you lot are grumpy because the Splinter Cell model wont work anymore because of lovely Valve (well at least I am). I am going to have 1 last attempt of getting most of our favourite skins going with this thread. And I want everyone whos even remotely CS modding savy to help out. Now everyone be on their best behaviour, this isn't a annoying teenage grumpy sweary flame thread. I want this thread to be useful to everyone with these issues. (and if not the Admin can delete it) Right I shall begin with a couple of questions to see If I can get some suggestions flowing. 1. Has ANYONE got the the old CS:S models to work, if so how? 2. Has anyone got skin mods to work for CS:S that belonged with the old CT or Terror model, if so how? Has anyone got any of the the Splinter Cell models to work or guns such as the Deagal AWP or any of the Minigun models to work, if so I GET ON MY HANDS AND KNEES AND BEG YOU TO TELL ME HOW! And if any of you are so fed up with being stuck with the smelly default models and skins theres alway this to look forward to: http://dystopia-game.com It ain't CS but at least the ingame models are kick ass! And it's Cyber Punk! Woooo!!!

None found

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Guest avatar
Guest Offline
Member Joined 12y