Lieing

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Alright a few days ago i went over to my friends place and we had a few drinks, and smoked a few joints and just listened to music and it was all cool and shit for a bit. Then a couple of hours later I was throwin up like crazy and i felt absolutely horrible. so when i went home i was yet again throwin up like crazy. my mum asked if i was alright adn i said i was fine. the next mornin i felt extremely tipsy, no hangover, just tipsy like i was still influenced, so i threw up some more. that night i went to see some live music, adn when i got home i felt sick yet again and tried to throw up more but i couldnt. that night i woke up at 3 am and again, more throwin up. my mum asked what the problem was and i just told her that i probably had food poisoning from pizza, and she believed me. i feel really, really bad because this is about say maybe the 15th time that's happened - me comin home really fucked up and makin up some lame story, and she always believes me. i'm concerned because this is a really bad thing to do to my mum, and what if one day, i am actually extremely fucked up, like SERIOUSLY fucked up, and i needed to go to the hospital for it, and my mum realizes that i've been lieing all along, and man, that would hurt like a fuckin bitch. and this sucks even more because lately i've been havin a thing where i REALLY REALLY want to try acid, but if i do, that situation that i just mentioned above is going to occur. part of me is just goin, man try this crazy psychedelic shit and get it over with and never touch it again, which sounds really stupid but as a teenager and my teenage hormones, it sounds like a bloody wizard plan. so yeah....sorry for wasting your time...umm...what do i do i guess?
  • redkulaT avatar
    redkulaT Joined 15y ago
    83,840 points Ranked 47th
    13 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    access_time 14y
    well i guess try to cut back if you can't compltely stop ;).
    It's like Red Koolaid, but not avatar
    Mantra
    It's like Red Koolaid, but not
    URL to post:
  • Steel101 avatar
    Steel101 Joined 14y ago
    198 points Ranked 55739th
    access_time 14y
    Well, I know what you mean by feeling guilty about lying. I lie all the time and my concience get's up and kills me. My advice would be to try to cut back (like red said) and if you ever stop throwing up, maybe go somewhere with your mom (both so she doesn't suspect something and because it's a nice thing to do when your feeling guilty). Psychiatry at it's best.
    URL to post:
  • Botch avatar
    Botch Joined 16y ago
    397 points Ranked 47346th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 14y
    You really should try and stop hurting yourself so much. It really doesn't do you or your mom any good, especially since what happened with your dad and all. Not saying that has anything to do with this. But my friend who does nothing but owe people money, drink, and smoke got pulled over. He thought he was like 5 - 10 miles from my house when he was like 40. He got stuck with posession, DUI, having a pipe, and open container. Lost his licence and has like 2000 in fines to pay. Just because you aren't driving around doesn't mean you still can't end up doing something stupid. Which brings me to a cousin of mine. His body rejects things like alcohol and drugs to the point where it almost killed him once. Maybe you have something like that where if you take too much your body rejects it. There could be dozens of possiblities, but the one solution is cut back. Moderate your intake, or don't take anything at all.
    I used to ban folks
    URL to post:
  • Me0w avatar
    Me0w Joined 14y ago
    791 points Ranked 41970th
    7 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    access_time 14y
    Quit man. Fuck, this shit ain't good for you.
    I own all your avatars.
    URL to post:
  • Pr0toman avatar
    Pr0toman Joined 15y ago
    4,126 points Ranked 1635th
    access_time 14y
    Good too see you post hens. Well you can try just having enough willpower to say no, but I have no experience with that kind of stuff.
    So a GeForce 4 walks into a ba avatar
    Mantra
    So a GeForce 4 walks into a ba
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author