Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Storyboard for "spammers"(...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Well, the thread's fresh and new! Have fun, y'all! :D Here's the link to part 1:

Replies

• Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 14y
    * Phobia is standing in front of an advancing tank, playing with her hair and looking at her feet. She waits for the tanks to get close, they’ve been firing at her the whole time but the bullets and shells simply hit an invisible psychic wall in front of her. Phobia: “This is f***ing boring…” * Finally, she looked up at the tank, her left eye twitched and she turned her head sideways. It immediately stopped firing and veered off to the right. She walked, bullets stopping in midair at her protective dome and jumped on top of it, then peered inside. She could hear screaming and sobbing inside. One of them was yelling, “Cobras! Cobras!” she felt her pockets and found a grenade, she casually pulled the pin and dropped it in, to put them out of their misery. An advancing squad of storm troopers fired on her, she hopped off the tank and looked in their general direction. They then turned on each other and shot each other to death. One ran away, towards her, she froze him in place, walked up to him and listened to him. Storm trooper: “NO!! Mommy don’t!” * Phobia looked the soldier in the face. Phobia: “Boo…” * The storm trooper shrieked, cried and defecated on himself. She then snapped her fingers and his neck was broken. * On the horizon, she heard another tank and yet more soldiers coming, meanwhile the bloods were rallying for a counterattack. She could see that the Latin Kings were almost decimated and would probably refuse to go back out there. The Italians however hadn’t even made a move, she made a mental note. Exhausted, she decided to head back and leave the fight to Widow, who was just now scaling down from a fire escape. Phobia: “Take over, I need a breather,” Widow: “Wat!? Deys got tanks fool! I ain’t bulrog, I don’t have many powers!” Phobia: “*Sigh* … amateurs,” Widow: “Excuse me!” Phobia: “Forget it… look, I’ll stay, but check on Poly, I left him back where he was, but first I wanted to take care of that tank crew for him, and I’ll take care of the next one too…” Widow: “Aight,” Phobia: “And another thing, we need to straighten out the mobsters and the Latin Kings… but give the Yakuza a medal because those bastards are actually enjoying this…” Widow: “Aight,” * She ran off as more storm troopers screamed in their own private hells. ____________ * Meanwhile Shadow was getting tense; they had been there for almost an hour. This was supposed to be a quick assessment of the enemy, being so close to the docking ships made him uneasy. He took out a container of painkillers and washed it down with his vodka. His radio beeped. Ghost: (radio) “Yeah, I got nothing, whoever is running this is smart, all the minds of the higher ups are locked. I can’t read anything, and most of the grunts only know the officer directly above them, but if I had to guess … all signs point to G-man…” Shadow: (radio) “Fine, pull out, they probably need us back at the front anyway,” Enigma: (radio) “Sorry to interrupt… but I have a present … but I need (snarl) cover,” Shadow: (radio) “You got it,” * The South Street Seaport was now bathed in darkness. After a minute Shadow felt something heavy land next to him. He turned the lights back on. Ghost was back and Enigma was standing there with a grin. Shadow: “You’re kidding me…” Enigma: “Who the man?” * Over Enigma’s soldier was an officer, he had been tied up and his mouth had been taped, the insignia on his uniform suggested a high rank. His muffled screaming and kicking were in vain. Ghost: “If we can’t read their minds the easy way…” Shadow: “I’ll get the razor.” ____________ * Padre was having one hell of a time back at the Chrysler Building. He got an electric storm going but it was too little too late, the Zeppelins made their drops and the storm off in the Hudson and East River were only slowing the advance of the ships. Instead, he strapped himself off the weather machine. It gave him an instant headache that he resolved with a sip of tequila. He looked out and saw the ship’s advance, it was heading north, towards either the Upper West Side of the Bronx, concerned he began his descent and began his journey back to the front. ____________________ * When Polyphemus came to his stomach was empty. His vision was blurred but he made out the walls and vending machine in the corner. He was in some sort of building. Widow: “Dat … looked like it hurt,” Polyphemus: “Please… knapsack, food,” * Widow understood the command and went for a knapsack Polyphemus had left behind before he ran off to try to flip over the tank. She pulled out a thermos and a curious white block. She handed it to him. His chest wound was dressed and he was definitely going to get better soon. Despite all his spiel about rigid natural armor, he had worn two layers of Teflon which – albeit slightly – softened the blow. He unwrapped the plastic on the block and bit it. Widow squirmed a little. Polyphemus: “Tofu,” Widow: “Oh!... the thermos?” Polyphemus: “Green tea…” Widow: “Aight, yeah, I’m thirsty too,” * She took out a flask and opened it, but before trying it, she offered it to him. Widow: “Corona,” Polyphemus: “No, I don’t drink, but thanks anyway,” Widow: “Hold up … you roll wit Victor and you don’t drink … and you’re a vegetarian?!” Polyphemus: “Yeah…” Widow: “Oh, that’s new…” * She closed the lid on her flask without drinking it and put it away. Polyphemus: “…?” Widow: “It’s bad for me anyway… get better, K?” * She touched his massive hand, then turned around and went back to the front. ________________ * Victor meanwhile had been ‘inspecting’ the troops. He and Jack were delegating about what gangs to keep close and which to keep apart. Victor: “I guess the terrorists and the nazis can get along… and we can sandwich the mobsters with them but the yakuza, crips, bloods and latin kings can’t work together…” Jack: “Chop up the ranks, mix them and they become less of a threat,” Victor: “I don’t know … this collaboration is getting more and more hectic…” * Widow was walking past when she looked over and saw them. She called to Victor. Widow: “Vic! The mobsters ain’t doing sh*t, the latin kings have been almost wiped out, the bloods are regrouping, the yakuza are getting along just fine, I saw the neo nazis start wailing on the storm troopers and Phobia’s out by herself holding down the fort,” Victor: “Hmm… OK I’m going up to help Phobia, Jack, I want you to straighten out the mafiosos and see what you can do for the kings, Widow you’re coming with me,” Black Widow and Victor started their run when she started to talk to him. Widow: “Are you sure about him,” Victor: “Look, he doesn’t look like much… and probably isn’t much, but he knows how to deal with those types… besides, he’s the only one crazy enough to do so,” ________________ Jack: “So let me get this straight ‘Tony’- Enzo: “Name’s Enzo!” Jack: “OK, Tony … we had a deal!” Enzo: “My associates and I are very concerned, Victor and his squad is protecting our men very poorly,” * All around Jack were well-dressed Italian men, most in shades, some smoking. They were holding M14s and casually watching the action that was merely yards away. Jack: “We seem to be having an authority problem Enzo, let me clarify it for you, maybe back in that boot shaped piece of dirt you call a country you’re a big shot, but here we give the orders, kapish?” * Jack put his arm around Enzo and squeezed. Enzo thought he felt prick him slightly, but ignored it. Enzo: “I ought to have your balls for that!–cough–I’ve never been so–cough–disre-cough-” * Enzo doubled over. Enzo: “spected… what the…” * He fell forward. Dead. Immediately every gun in the vicinity was pointed at Jack. Jack: “Now, unless you want to end up like him you’re gonna straighten up and fly right!” Mobster: “You’re kidding right?!” Jack: “Am I?” * Without anyone noticing, he had already dropped a grenade full of tear gas. It enveloped them in less than a second. Seemingly oblivious to the pain to his eyes and the strain on his breathing Jack deftly made his way to the mobster that opened his mouth and snuck behind him, putting a knife to his throat. Jack: “Listen up boys! I’ve laced every blade on me with a potent neurotoxin, it works quickly and in very small doses. As for that smoke you all breathed in I laced it with poison too, but that one works very slowly, and if you want an antidote you’re going to have to keep those guns pointed away from me and point them towards those storm troops, understood!” * They nodded and ran off to fight. But Jack still held the one mobster that mouthed off to him. He let him go, but motioned him to stop. Jack: “Can I tell you something?” Mobster: “Uh… OK,” Jack: “There’s no poison in that gas it was plain old tear gas! HAHAHA” * The Mobster was going to shoot Jack, but before he could Jack’s knife found its way into his chest. Jack: “But that whole knife thing, yeah, that was true, ahahahahahahaha!” * Jack made his way closer to the front where the latin kings were counting their wounded. __________________ * Victor, The Black Widow and Phobia were staring down the remaining tanks. The troopers were, as all expendable troops that the villain of any story uses, not much of a problem for them, since they were named characters with speaking roles. It came down to the three of them versus about another five tanks. They were coming down different avenues and were accompanied by scores of men. Victor: “Let’s split up… I’ll go straight ahead, I want you two to fan out to the sides,” * Victor led this impromptu charge. He ran towards the first tank he saw, it was rolling by and began to fire. Shells whizzed by him but he made no effort to dodge them; knowing instinctively that doing so would actually lower his chances of survival. One went right over his head. He jumped onto the top of the tank, inside a soldier opened the hatch to fire on Victor but he was too quick and he grabbed the barrel of his rifle, pulled it away, then hit him over the head with it. With no regard for aim he fired one of his SAA’s and shut the hatch. Inside there was the constant ping sound, as bullets entered and exited bodies, ricocheting off the inner structure of the tank. In less than two seconds, that entire tank crew was dead. _______________ * Only about thirty armed Latin Kings remained. Some were openly weeping at the loss of their comrades. Some cursed their leaders for taking them here, then Jack came over, as conspicuous as possible. Jack: “Ooh, tough break there Julio, but we got a war to finish,” Pablo: “Names Pablo, ese,” Jack: “Right, listen, I got an idea for you!” * He motioned them to huddle with him. Jack: (In a loud whisper) “See those guineas over there!?” Pablo: “Yeah,” Jack: “They’re the reason why you got beaten so badly, think about it, your out there getting more holes in you that Swiss cheese while Tony Soprano over there is chilling like he’s at a frat party,” Pablo: “Yo he’s right!” Jack: “So… right now I want you to tell them I sent you to cover them, cover them till the count of about 10, then run back here,” * They looked at each other approvingly, grabbed their guns and went to join the Italian mafia. Everything seemed to be going well until Jack noticed a large man standing on a rooftop. He was watching the action seemingly unconcerned about the danger of the situation. And he carried a gattling gun. **** "It's Queens, it doesn't have to make sense," ^o^ ****
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    End Of Days Joined 17y ago
    access_time 14y
    Meanwhile, EoD and Flash were making there was down a remote road toward the warzone. The sound of small arms fire was getting close so EoD and Flash preped their weapons.> EoD: "Ya think they could have given us a ride?" Flash: "Hold it." Eod and Flash stopped down in their tracks and listen. There was a faint sound of tank treads in the distance. EoD: "Don't tell me. A big bad tank." Flash: "Down there." Flash pointed down the road. Sooner than she pointed they saw a dim light and then the front end of the 125mm cannon. EoD: "Damn." Flash: "Come on. Lets take cover in that building. We can scout it out from their." EoD and Flash continued to a small abandons hardware store across the street and waited. EoD preped some HE grenade and waited to ambush the incoming tank. The sound of the tank tread got closer and closer into it was rolling only feet from the shop. Tank CO: "Hold it!" The tank came to a halt on the abadoned road. Tank CO: "Load the HE shells!" Driver: "Ready!" Tank CO: "Fire!" The ground shook at the concusion as the 125mm cannon erupted. The shop next to where EoD and Flash were was blown to bits. Wood and debris rained down over the area of the tank. Tank CO: "Ha! Bastards!" The tanks then started up again and began rolling past EoD's and Flash's position. As the tank rolled by, several storm troopers armed with heavy combat gear and G36ks followed behind the tank. Flash peked up for a look at the sight., Flash: "****." EoD: "What?" Flash: "They got a squad of troopers with them." Squad Officer: "You three! Check out that building! Your three, check out that one! The rest of you follow the tank!" Soldier: "Yes sir!." Three of the soldiers split off and ran back to the building EoD and Flash were in. Flash readied her Mp5k's and EoD his M4. Theytook cover in the darkest areas of the store. The soldier entered and began search for anything and every one. Flash stood up against a wall and blended in with the dark, mainly cause of here black suit and her thinness. EoD did the same and hid behind a desk. One soldier neared Flash, looked around for a sec and turned away. Soldier #1: "I can't see a damn thing. Put your goggles on." Two green lights appeared on each of the soldiers faces. Soldier #2: "I'll check up stairs." One of the soldiers headed up the stairs, just to the right of Flash, leaving the other two. Flash new they were not invisible to the NV goggles and decided to take matters into her own hands. EoD looked over to the Flashed position but she wasn't there. She actually make her way around one the soldier and waited for the moment to go for the kill. Just as she planned one of the soldiers, Flash drew hew M9 Combat Knife and prepared to go for the kill. Soldier #3: "Hey man, looks like we got ourselves a body. Look like he's military." One of the soldiers had spotted EoD behind one of the desks but EoD managed to play along and play dead. The other soldier didn't respond. Soldier #3: "Hey Bull, you there? Bull." The soldier codenamed "Bull" did not respond. Just then a slight thump was heard as a body hit the floor. The other soldier turned around and check the room with his goggles. His vision them feel upon the solider's dead body. he was lieing on the floor with his neck slit open. Soldier #3: "What the he...." The soldier suddenly stopped breathing and begna to convolse. Flash had put a knife into the left side of his back, right in to his heart. Soldier: #3: "Son....of a.......bit....ch." Flash released her grasp on the solider and pulled the knife from him. He collapsed to the floor. EoD opened his eyes to see Flash standing in from of him. He got up and was about to say some when Flash but her hand over his mouth. She point up to the ceiling signaling that the other solider was still in the house. Flash and EoD made their way up the stairs, trying not to make a sound. EoD stepped forward a few more steps and then his foot hit what felt like a body. EoD leveled his M4 at the ground and slowly turned on his TAC light. To his shock it was the other soldier that was part of the group. His throat too had been slashed as there was a pool of blood aroun dhis head. EoD: "Flash?" Flash: "What?" EoD jumps around to see Flash standing behind him. EoD *sigh*: "Do you...? EoD pointed down to the dead soldier's body on the ground. Flash look at him and grinned. Flash: "No. How could I? I was down there killing the other two." EoD grinned EoD: "Let's get out of here. More time we waste the worser things get at the warzone." Flash: "Right, come on." Eod and Flash made there way down the first floor. EoD stopped to look at the dead bodies and then back at Flash. EoD: "Damn....." Flash: "Hehe. Oh come on. Rememebr I'm trained for those kind of situations. And that dead act you did, pure genuis." Flash laughed as EoD grinned back at her. Flash check the street for movement and signalled an all clear. EoD followed her out and head toward the warzone. Dim light form explosions could be seen down the road in the thick smoke. *Is there another player in game? *How is everything at the WZ? *Will EoD and Flash make in time to save lives? **Find out next time!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21194th
    access_time 14y
    {Off-Story}For future reference EoD, LAPD stands for Los Angeles Police Department. New York Department is called NYPD. Ok, Onward! :D {/Off-Story} *Empire State Building, Top Floor, The Invasion Forces new HQ; 8:45AM... Radio officer: "Gen. Thorpe! We have reports from battalions Alpha and Eta. They are getting hit hard by some local gangs. What are your orders?" Gen. Thorpe: "WHAT? Who the hell ordered an advance!? Find the numbskull responsible and send Pierrot after him..." General's Aide: "Yes sir!" Gen. Thorpe: "YOU! Send out orders to begin paradrops! I’m not losing the island before the battles even begun. And have all ships redirect there fire on the Lower East quadrant!" *The radioman quickly turned to relay the orders. General Thorpe was one of G-man's top military commanders in his early days, but with age came an eccentric and often aggressive rage. Although he didn't possess any combat skills per say, he was G-man's top strategic genius. The Invasion of New York was his pet project, and with G-man out of the picture he could use the resources to establishing his own oligarchy. The U.S. Military would be easy with his new superweapon, but on a smaller scale he still had to worry about the marginal heroes and outcasts of the city who would try to oppose him. As for Pierrot... well that’s better left for latter... _________________________________________ *Southern FDR, the East Side of Manhattans major Highway; 9:03AM... *Victor's street gangs moved down the highway, giving chase to the retreating storm troopers. They had just reached City Hall and the Brooklyn Bridge when the remaining squads had retreated into the government building. The gangs took up cover across the street in the park and waited for Victor's crew to arrive. They hadn't waited for long when Polyphemus and Phobia arrived, taking cover behind an SUV. Polyphemus: "Are they inside? We can handle it from here." Phobia: "Just like cover us. Or don't..." *They had just gotten up to move in when a shadow passed overhead. They looked up to see that G-man's Zeppelins were on the move again. Polyphemus used his radio to contact El Padre. Polyphemus: "Padre. I thought you were supposed to take out those blimps with your lightning storm?" Padre *radio*: "Aidios mios! I already told Victor that I unleashed the storms like he asked! What are you seeing things?" Polyphemus: "No, maybe you are. I can see them right above- what the hell?" *The Zeppelins opened a set of bomb bay doors toward the mid-section of the ship. Suddenly huge pallets began falling from the airships. They were T-90 tanks strapped to paradropping platforms. About half-way down they fired ramjets on the bottom slowing the decent enough to open the canopy parachutes. Tanks were falling from the sky all over downtown and Brooklyn. A T-90 crashed into the pavement and quickly disengaged from the platform, rolling down the street in front of City Hall. Polyphemus: "Tanks? How the hell did they do that? Padre! We need some fog fast! *No sooner had he requested it that clouds began to form in the concrete canyons of lower Manhattan. Polyphemus and Phobia began to fall back but the overzealous street gangs saw the chance to cripple at least a few of the tanks with the cover of the fog. The rattling of a 14.7mm chaingun however made it clear the tanks had night vision sights, as a whole squad of Victor's men were cut down. Polyphemus ran up to a tank that had blocked his path uptown, and grabbing it by the side, lifted it off the ground. He screamed at the tension in his muscles but couldn't flip it over before the 125mm cannon fired a HEAT round straight at his chest. The explosion knocked him through a storefront window like a brick, and he landed hard on his side after rolling twice. Phobia ran over to check him, staying out of sight of the tank. Phobia: "Are you like, alright?" Polyphemus: "Ah my sternum... It hurts to breadth..." Phobia *radio*: "Victor? Poly's hurt. There are all these tanks coming out of the sky. It’s like totally bringing me down... which is hard to do..." Boston *radio*: "Aie, er Ai'm already on it girl! You got some mar company coming or' the eh bridge there..." _______________________________ *Brooklyn Bridge, a few blocks away... *G-man's Para-Tanker core, after securing Brooklyn heights, began moving over the first bridge they came to into the Lower East side of Manhattan. Along with the T-90s dropped from the Zeppelins, the fleet also sent out larger transports with T-90's, Striker APCs, and several double-cannon T-120's, armed with two 150mm cannons. G-man's armor column moved across the bridge with surprising speed. They didn't notice though the woman in brown overalls standing at the top of the Western Tower. She tossed the detonator in her hand for awhile waiting for the tanks to reach the end of the bridge. Boston: "They kinda mawv well, for eh big things..." *Boston let out a maniacal laugh as she pressed the trigger igniting charges on the roadway of the bridge. Several of the smaller tanks were taken out, but the T-90's and T-120's kept moving forward. Boston: "Well aen't they determined?" *She clicked a second button and another set of explosives went off. The roadway snapped in two at the center, and the cables were cut by ripcords. The roadway plunged into the East River taking most of the battalion with it. Only a few Strikers and a single T-90 made it to City Hall but they managed to regroup with the paradropped units. The remaining battalions moved to the Brooklyn docks to reenter the transports that would take them to a new landing zone in the Bronx... ________________________________________ *Meanwhile... on the Upper East Side around 86th street... *Elsewhere in Manhattan, G-man's armor was moving unopposed through the uptown residential districts. A lone T-90 battletank rolled down the FDR, under an apartment building supported over the roadway by columns. The Commander called down to the gunner. Tank CO: "Mikhail! Load some HEAT shells." Gunner: "Sir? There’s no enemy here?" *The gunner looked through his optical sight to look around. The highway was deserted, most people having escaped to New Jersey over the bridges and tunnels, or heading up to the Bronx and Westchester County. There were only a few burning cars and an overturned tractor trailer. The sounds of fighting further away, explosions and gunfire where the only thing that stirred in the air. Tank CO: "General says to not leave any thing standing, so were starting here. Take aim at those support columns on the edge of the road." Gunner: "But sir we haven't cleared these structures yet, and..." Tank CO: "Don't argue with me and just load the damn gun!" *The gunner immediately complied, activating the auto loader. The CO took the gunsight and aimed straight at the support column. He depressed the trigger and the ground shook with the fury of the 125mm smoothbore cannon. The column was instantly vaporized and the whole structure above them began to creak. The autoloader punched in a new round and without a word to the gunner the CO aimed at the next column and fired again. The column was chipped on the side but it was enough to snap the remaining supports. The whole building slipped off its foundation and toppled over into the river. The water around it splashed 30 feet in the air, and rained down on the highway and the tank. Tank CO: "Alright, one down. Let’s move on to the next one!" Driver: "Sir! What’s that?" Tank CO: "Huh?" *The commander adjusted the gunsight to a spot directly in from of the tank. Coming down the road, maybe 200 yards away, was a motorcycle, racing toward them at high speed. Tank CO: "What the hell? I think he’s stopping. Load another HEAT!" *The BMW motorbike, with a box sidecar, stopped and the driver turned the engine off. He stepped off the bike and picked up something from the sidecar. Then he turned, his long coat twisting in the wind, and walked toward the tank. Tank CO: "This guy's suicidal! I'll take him out easy!" *The mighty gun roared once more as a HEAT shell streaked toward the lone target. But suddenly the man stepped sideways and dived to the right, drawing a katana and slicing at the tank shell as it whizzed by at supersonic speed! He misdirected the heavy shell and sent it crashing into the river. Tank CO: " :bwtf: IMPROBABLE! Gun him down!" *The figure lowered the large tube he was carrying and aimed it at the tank. The Panzershreck rocket screeched toward its intended target, striking the frontal armor. The blast couldn't damage the T-90's brick-esque frontal armor, but it gave the assailant time to run at the tank and climb on top of the turret. Tank CO: "Son of a... I got you now!" *The Commander locked the action on his UMP .45 and opened the hatch of the commander’s station. He peeked out, UMP shouldered and ready and looked for the man, but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly he jumped out from under the gun barrel, stepping on the CO's face with his boot, and dropping two Steilhandgranates into the crew stations. He then jumped over the hatch, kicked it shut and then jumped off the back of the tank running for cover as the ammo magazine exploded. Steel and flaming debris flew through the air as the attacker got up and composed himself. ACE: "*Sigh* ACE two. Russian tanks... zero!" Man: "Hello... Boy..." ACE: "Huh?" *ACE turned to his left where he saw an obese man in a ridiculous purple suit sitting on the divider wall of the highway. It was a 10 foot high concrete barrier so he must have came from the street level above him rather than the highway itself. He had a "frou-frou" white collar and carried an odd looking chrome cane. He also wore a silly looking purple top hat. A monocle concealed the look of sublime bliss on his face, something that only comes with the latest stages of dementia. ACE: "I didn't know they made suits that awful in purple. Who the hell are you?" Man: "Pierrot Le Chauchat..." ACE: "Man, this place just gets weirder and weirder..." Pierrot: "I bear a present..." ACE: "???" Pierrot: "G-man invites you to a wonderful party! Bring your friends and enjoy the show! HA HA HA, geh... HA HA HA!" *Pierrot jumps back falling behind the wall, where the drop was shorter. ACE had no time to notice though as suddenly he noticed that Pierrot had thrown down a handful of TNT sticks at his feet. ACE dived back and sheltered himself in his armored trench coat, but still was blown back several yards from the blast. He got up looking for any sign of Pierrot, but he was gone. He had no time to wonder about that though, because suddenly his phone rang. He searched in his coat pocket and drew out his cell. ACE: "ACE here, you’ve reached Citibank, live richly! ... just kidding..." Gen. Wallace: "ACE? This is a secure line, we're glad you’re safe." ACE: "Gee thanks for stacking them in that order, I’m all tingly now..." Gen. Wallace: "Sorry but our communication is important now, G-man's Army is sure to have even greater superweapons than before. We have to be careful." ACE: "I understand, so what’s the plan sir?" Gen. Wallace: "Well, in short, we have backup in the form of Air Force and Army Reserves en route, but I doubt they'll do much good. Hopefully we can count on the street gangs holding off G-man's forces for a little while, but don't count on them! Find Sweeper and EoD and start searching for G-man's current HQ. We believe that he is using one of the Zeppelins as his Flagship, and he may have taken over one of the larger buildings as well. The important thing is that you don't get sidetracked with the grunts. Go after the command structure and take it out quickly." ACE: "Yes sir I’m on it!" Gen. Wallace: "And ACE?" ACE: "Yes sir?" Gen. Wallace: "Try not to go Bullrog on us this time?" ACE: "Um... yeah... Peace!" *ACE clicked off the phone and ran back to his Motorbike. He turned the key and pulled a 180 heading straight downtown to search for Sweeper in the Chinatown slums... _________________________________________ *Who is Pierrot Le Chauchat? What other strange new villains has G-man's Army recruited? *Is G-man really somewhere in New York? Or is it the ambitions of his generals that our heroes face? *And what are the true motives of Victor and his organization? ***Find out in the Next Exciting Episode!*** Peace! :afro:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    access_time 14y
    {Off-story}: I'll have to cut what I plan to post short. I'll have to speed the time up to get to the present (where you guys are in the story). Don't worry, everything will tie in. {Off-story} **The escort had went as planned and the device had been delived to a top secret reseach facuality in the middle of the Nevada Desert. Several weeks past untill the day of the invation.** EoD sat in the living room of the small condo on the beaches of Miami. Flash: "Hey Days? Who was on the phone?" Flash came down the stairs with a towel on. EoD: "It was Sweeper....." Flash: "What did he want?" EoD: "New York City is under attack....." Flash: "Oh my god, what?" EoD: "Thing is, why the hell wasn't I notified of it?" Just then there was a knock at the door. EoD walked over and opened the door. On the porch stood a squad of secret service men dress in black suit and shades. Man 1: "Commander End Of Days?" EoD: "Uh ya?" Man 1: "You need to come with us please." EoD: "What?" Man 1: "Just come with us please." EoD: "Am I in trouble or something. Look, if it's about those unpaided parking tickets I can explain..." Man 1: "No sir, just come with us." EoD: "Ok.....Flash uh... wait here." Man 1: "The girl needs to come with us too. YOu both are request at the Pentagon." EoD: "Let me get changed." EoD and Flash headed up the stair and came back down 5 minute later. EoD wear a white tank top, blue jeans and shades. Flash wore the same. The security personal tok EoD and Flash in seperate black SUVs. _____________ 1 hours later....... EoD and Flash arrived at the Pentagon and meet General Wallace General Wallace: "Commander End Of Days. Good to see you again." EoD: "You the same. What's goes on." General Wallace: "I assume you already know by now that New York City is under attack." EoD: "Just cut to the chase. Who is doing this?" General Wallace: "None other and G-man and his brotherhood. His whole gang has attacked New York City. Right now the SWAT and the NYPD are battleing the intruders back but they seem to have an unlimited supply of them. Intel has spotted several amphibian transports headed to the harbor. We are larger than the other transports so I am assuming they are bringing in heavy support." EoD: "Why don't you send in the Army boys to deal with it. Call in air suport and blow the hell out of them?" General Wallace: "Way ahead of ya. We are sending out ground support as we speak. Now, the question is do you want part of the action. I got fat contract for you and your friend here. Flash right? How about 20 mil. 10 now, 10 when you complete the mission. If you and your friend find out who is behind this plot, we'll raise the bar for all of you. Sound good?" EoD look at Flash and her at him. Flash: "I could use some dough. I'm in." EoD: "Alright, but this better be worth it. If this is some terrorist attempt I'll knock their door down." General Wallace laughed. General Wallace: "That's what I like to here. You'll be paradropping to a small remote area just outside the warezone. We will have a weapons drop there for you with your personal favorites. God speed." EoD: "Thanks you sir." General Wallace: "Oh and uh, you might wanna change before you leave. Your suits are ready in the plane." EoD and Flash saluted and left the room to prepare for the mission. _________________ At remote location jus toutside the warzone in New York City...... EoD*radio*: "This is Commander End Of Days, we landed safely to way point. Weapons drops received. Thanks for assistance." Pilot*radio*: "Roger that. Good hunting." EoD put the radio away and prepared to head out. They lande din a small remote area with a few small shops, and some abandoned vehicles. Muffled explsions and gun fire could be heard from the warezone just a little than 1 mile away. EoD headed over to the weapon crate and became arming up. He pulled out his M4A1 Carbine with double magazine, mounted scope on the carry handle and LAM on the foregrip. He also pulled out two USP Matchs with compensetors. He holstered both pistol his this thighs and slung the M4 over his shoulder. Flash armed here self with with Mp5k 9mms, a Desert Eagle .50AE, and a M9 combat knife. EoD put 4 HE Grenades in his pouch and Flash took 2 gas grenades and 2 flash. ONce armed, EoD and Flash headed down a one lane road, around a corner, down an alle and then began the mile long jog down a small 2 lane road. *What dangers await EoD and Flash? *Will the SWAT and NYPD be able to hold out till the boys arive? **Find out next time!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 14y
    * Victor is seated in an elegant chair with Jack next to him. They are in front of a great oak desk where a large man smoking a cigar is seated with his back to them on top of a swivel chair. Several tall Italian men were standing by the doorway, each in spiffy suits. The man turned around, he was an old man with graying black hair, he took a breath, and spoke. Man: “Victor, Jack, you come to me, and you ask me this favor, you ask me for men and precious armaments for …?” Victor: “With all due respect Don Raguzzino, this matter isn’t about asking,” * Jack nodded. Victor: “We’re telling you, telling you that if you don’t join our little coalition then you can kiss your organization goodbye… all you’ve worked for, it’ll be gone by tomorrow if this invasion comes through,” Don Raguzzino: “What? You don’t know me, how dare you sir,” Victor: “Think about it, we’re being invaded here! If you think it’s hard to smuggle in coke and weapons into the harbor now, think about it later, besides the lot of you will be massacred… that is …” Jack: “Unless you and your guido friends work with us! Come on… we don’t bite, scout’s honor!” Don Raguzzino: “You can understand my apprehension though, Mr. Mancini if I remember correctly you haven’t been friendly with the family,” Victor: “That was a long time ago…” Don Raguzzino: “And the cop, that sonuvabitch is still killing wise guys,” Jack: “Listen here old sport, why don’t we face facts, we need each other, Victor’s got enough money and guns but we’re a little short on manpower, stick with us and I promise a hefty payoff …” Don Raguzzino: “How much are we talking here?” Victor: “Double what you pull in a year,” Don Raguzzino: “Gentlemen, after listening to your offer it is my decision to concur on one condition,” Victor: “What?” Don Raguzzino: “When this is over we even some scores, I want the cop. I want him dead.” Victor: “I can’t do that …” Jack: “Don’t listen to him, we’ll give you the cop, but you’re the ones that have to kill him,” * Victor gave Jack a look, but Jack simply smiled back. Don Raguzzino: “We are agreed. Tony, Johnny, tell the boys we’re now allied with Mr. Mancini and his coalition … if I may be so bold Victor, who else is in this with us?” Victor: “The Colombians, Bloods, Crips and some Neo Nazis, as well as my our own people” Don Raguzzino: “Such a diverse and … volatile group,” Victor: “Desperate times…” Don Raguzzino: “And where are my men to go?” Victor: “Have them head south … I’m afraid by now G-man’s forces have probably advanced further into the city,” Don Raguzzino: “So it is G-man…” Victor: “Actually … no ones sure … but it sure seems like him, listen me and my associate have to go to the front, I have your word on your aid?” Don Raguzzino: “I swear on my mother’s grave,” * Victor and Don Raguzzino shake hands. On their way out Victor grabbed Jack by the throat. Victor: “You just agreed to kill one of my men!” Jack: (choking) “Relax… listen to me, *Victor relaxed his grip* listen, I’ve seen the cop in action, those guidos aren’t going to be able to put a scratch on him! Besides, I have a plan…” Victor: “What is it,” *Puts Jack down. Jack: “Humph, someone has a temper … look we obviously can’t trust any of these gang members … I’m surprised we’ve been able to get them together,” Victor: “Money can be very tempting…” Jack: “Yeah, where did you get all of it anyway?” Victor: “I sold weapons and data from the Fortress Incident to rogue nations…” Jack: “Good one… but listen, why don’t we just put all those bandanna wearing, white hood rocking, greasy thugs front and center! Have them massacred,” Victor: “What are you saying?” Jack: “Obviously G-man’ll put his, ‘best foot forward’, so we put our worst forward!” Victor: “Go on…” Jack: “Have them waste time and ammo on those freaks while we hold back and then take out whatever is left…” Victor: “Kill two birds with one stone… I like the way you think,” Jack: “Well that’s why you came to me! HAHAHAHAHAHA” ______________ * South Street Seaport. Blood stains the pavement as the invasion forces have set up a perimeter around their ships. They use parked cars for cover as they face the SWAT team. The SWAT team and the remains of the NYPD set up a defense line. Using squad cars and vans, they’ve been holding off for the past hour. It was now eight o’clock in the morning. Then the guns went silent. When all of the sudden the sun was blacked out. SWAT member: “What the hell is going on here?!” * There was a murmur among the cops as to what to do next. They decided to hold their ground, since going on an offensive was out of the question. Similarly, the invasion force remained confused, for they had no idea what just happened. Their commander however, turned to them; his face looked like he had just woken up from a dream. Commander: “Follow me, move quietly,” * They decided to use the pitch black to move up closer, foolhardy as most of the men thought it, they were obliged to follow orders. However, halfway across the battlefield their commander turned on a flashlight. The cops immediately fired, and the invaders were slaughtered. The commander had dropped to the floor. Avoiding being hit. Them the commander switched the frequency on his earpiece. Commander: “This is Ghost, Shadow, can you hear me?” Shadow: “Loud and clear, where’s Enigma?” Ghost: “Last I saw him, he was sneaking onto the ship, I’m going in with him, just have to exit this body …” Shadow: “Then I’ll turn the lights back on…” In a flash, the south street seaport was bathed in sunlight. Shadow watching from a rooftop nearby watched the remaining cops get slaughtered by another wave of invasion troops. Meanwhile there were several flashes in the horizon. His radio beeped. Boston: (radio) “Era eye just blew the bridges and tunnels, eye think it might be necessary to take our the pow wah,” Shadow: (radio) “We haven’t heard from Victor in a while so do what you want…he’d better not be goofing off like always…” Boston: (radio) “Wicked! I’m leaving Polyphemus, Widow and Phobia with an ass load of explosives though, ” Shadow: (radio) “That’s good… let's hope good enough,” ______________ * Ghost was his in invisible mode as he peeked around the Destroyer he had sneaked on. Hiding in the deck he saw Enigma, sniffing the air. Enigma could detect heartbeats for over a mile away, but he preferred his sense of smell when it came to detecting guards. Ghost: “Enigma, its me,” Enigma: “(snarl) Hey” Ghost: “Listen, you take a look around here, I’ll try to search the other places, try to get as much info as possible and do not, I repeat, do not get spotted, if anyone sees you call Shadow, he’ll cover you, “ Enigma: “Gotcha,” Ghost: “Ill search the lower decks, you got the upper, clear?” Enigma: “Yeah (snarl)” Ghost: “Good luck,” ___________________ * Back at Boston’s location. The sounds of explosives were filling the air. Victor’s men were mostly members of his underground terrorist cells, they were heavily armed thanks to the money drawn in from Victor’s auction but lacked the training of the invasion force. Victor’s core group members kept things stable. Polyphemus and Phobia were the vanguard with Widow sneaking around the adjacent apartment building firing down. Phobia kept the men shielded and Polyphemus, with an expression like that of a Hindu cow, provided the muscle. Throwing the invasion force soldiers at each other and even taking slugs to the chest. Boston was shooting rounds from the grenade launcher to break the advance but informed the rest of her exit. As she pulled away from battle, she saw Victor and Jack running towards them. Boston: “VIC!” Victor: “Boston! Where the hell are you going?” Boston: “Eye going to take out the poweh,” Victor: “Why?” Boston: “When night falls, we’ll get betteh coveh,” Victor: “OK, sounds good, but hurry! Wait, wait, what’s the situation?” Boston: “Rough, real rough, some of them landed on the Empire State so we ahe very sreched out, and they ahe very well ahmed.” Victor: “OK… I’ll go up there myself, you take care of yourself, OK?” * She nodded and ran off. Jack meanwhile watched the soldiers. They were varied in age and race, mostly male. As for set uniforms, they wore mostly street clothes and there was the occasional urban camouflage, they were armed variably, from AK-47s to M14s and sometimes simply Glocks, Berettas and a couple carried bazookas. Victor: “Rag tag isn’t the right word. But it’s the first one to come to mind.” Jack: “So this is your ‘crack’ team? Or your team on crack? hahahahaha!” Victor: “Hey they don’t look like much but they’re hardcore and very familiar with the terrain, not to mention very devoted,” * Coming up the street was a peculiar sight. It was a large group of armed individuals numbering at least five hundred. Latinos, blacks, Italians, Japanese and whites. Different colored bandannas, different dress styles, from ghetto fabulous to GQ chic, some were smoking cigars, some blunts. Some with handguns, some with Uzi’s, a couple with shotguns. Victor managed a weary smile. Victor: “The cavalry’s arrived…” **** "You might as well paint yourself yellow and call yourself banana man, because that's what you're doing." -- Master Shake :banana: ^o^ ****
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21830th
    access_time 15y
    Sweeper started up his RX-7 and hit the road. Strangely the area was empty of other traffic so Sweeper was cruising along until the phone rang. He pulled into a parking house and answered the phone. Sweeper: "Sweeper here." Gule Gule: "It is me your favourite Intel man and assasin, Gule Gule. I hear you are in New York and on a job." Sweeper: "Well somewhat." Gule Gule: "Well you ain't going to like what I have to tell you." Sweeper: "Try me." Gule Gule: "Well, it seems like there are some guys in town as well, some old friends of yours." Sweeper: "Well get to the point." Gule Gule: "According to my informant that we have been having in the white house and pentagon for years now somebody is planning something, a rather nasty takeover for a new nation. That somebody is Victor Mancini I think his name was..." Sweeper got silent for a while Sweeper: "I KNEW IT! I knew he was trouble the first time I saw him." Gule Gule: "Well and Eric is in town as well, they want you for some reason." Sweeper: "Me? Hmmm there was one man that wanted me as I was better than Krugov, Krugov was made for telepathy but his body strength wasn't on par with me. Since I had a diffrent approach to use the same abillities." Gule Gule: "You better watch out for that Victor guy this time. He has gotten a few extra team members around with diffrent powers, they may be a handful." Sweeper: "Ok, I will be careful as long as I can stay hidden, shouldn't be a problem as I am an expert on camoflauge and hiding." Gule Gule: "Promise me to be careful around there, we got some buisness to discuss when you get back, besides if my assumption is correct you cannot leave the town, they are locking it down now." Sweeper: "I have no plans of leaving yet either, I am going to remain hidden until ACE and EOD arrives. So I will try to avoid combat for as long as I can." Gule Gule: "Well I sent you ACE's and EOD's phone numbers right now, I suggest you check them out and give them a call, but you still have the advantage over Eric and Victor, Victor doesn't know you are there, Eric knows but not where so you can still call without being checked." Sweeper: "Thanks Gule Gule, be seeing you then." Sweeper hung up and rolled out ACE from the newly aquired contact and dialled the number. Sweeper kept looking around for any sign of trouble. ACE picked up the phone: ACE: "ACE..." Sweeper: "Yo yo yo lucky! no wait that was Victor, how are you doing ACE?" ACE: "I recognise that voice! Where the hell are you?" Sweeper: "Ah well, just messing around in New York and it is getting hot over here." ACE: "Allright, I am heading over there now, where can I find you?" Sweeper: "I will be holding in some parking house, I'll let you know further when you are nearby, but I am pretty sure you know where, not too far off from the usual racing spots." ACE: "Ok I got a fair hunch where you are at, be careful now." Sweeper: "You know me." Sweeper hung up ACE on the other hand just grinned and said to himself ACE: "Yeah, you are nr 1 to throw yourself into combat and head on assaults." Sweeper dialled the next man on the list, EOD. EoD's phone began to ring while he was talking to Flash. EOD: "Crap, who the hell knows my number and is calling at this time!" EOD picked up the phone and answered with a bit angry hello. Sweeper: "It is Sweeper EoD." EOD: "The )%("/%"/)&(="/(%"/%/&"&=&( Did you get my phone number?" Sweeper: "I know a few friends, and I am currently in New York myself and I can tell you if you like warfare it is quite a spectacular view." EoD: "Well what can you tell me so far?" Sweeper: "Well for starters it will get very hot, Eric is around here and is probably looking for me, I guess he had some agent that spotted me at the airport or in the last nights street race with Carlos..." EOD: "Carlos! That son of a bitch got away from my team 1 month ago." Sweeper laughed and continiued: "Well he is a sneaky bastard like that, but I hardly doubt he is in on whats going on right now, he is busy fighting some new Drug Lord that recently just walsed in and took Muraco's place, Jesus Ortiz is the guys name." EoD: "Oh well, what is it you really want?" Sweeper: "Just letting you know that I am in the city of hell at the moment and that I would really appreciate some help, CIA has been looking for you as well as ACE. I got a very fat contract since they knew that was the only way to get me interrested." EoD: "You lucky bastard! I'll see if I can bag some contract myself on this if possible but ok I will try to get to New York as soon as I can but you better hold on to your hats for aerial bombardment." Sweeper: "Crap! I got to go EoD, I don't like what I am seeing." Sweeper hung up on EOD EoD pulled his phone away from the ear and looked at it while saying: "Just like Sweeper, allways run off for something. allright, now where were we Flash?" *Back at the parking house* Sweeper got into his RX-7 again and drove down through the parking house to hide his car with some others. Going sideways in the corners in the parking house prooved no problem to control and lucky Sweeper, there were other RX-7 owners in the area so he just slipped his 7 next to the others and it didn't stand out. Out of the trunk Sweeper pulled out his usual equipment pack that he had smuggled with him and moved upstairs again where he looked down one of the streets with his binoculars. A squad were coming up on the parking house. Sweeper: "Horsecrap! I can handle them but I better not let them know I am here." Sweeper went inside the parking house and found a nice hiding spot, a gardeners truck with a lot of bushes in the back. The soldiers walked into the parking house and started checking all corners for people. Soldier: "There doesn't appear to be anyone here, Inform Victor that the perimeter out here is clear and that we are proceeding further." The soldiers walked out of the parking house and Sweeper looked out from the bushes. Sweeper: "Damn, so Gule Gule was right about Victor, first G-Man, now Victor. Oh well no big deal I got enough ammo and a few extra tricks I learned." Looking after the soldiers they seemed to search all buildings on both sides of the street, what they were looking for was unknown but they killed and raided anything in their path. **What the hell is Victor planning? **Why is Sweeper so good at hiding? **When will ACE arrive? ***Find out next time.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 15y
    Victor (phone): “I want Boston to take out those bridges, tell Padre to change the weather machine, I want New York Harbor to be completely incapacitated, tornadoes, whirlpools, tsunamis whatever is necessary. Get men all the main roads; I want this city on lockdown. I want Ghost and Enigma to infiltrate the ships in the harbor, Shadow give them cover … Phobia, Widow and Polyphemus lead the defense. I’m going to find Jack,” * Back at the base there was a frenzy of activity. Messages were being relayed and the group was arming itself, Boston was on the phone with her people yelling over the noise and instructing them to detonate the bombs, she was clutching her favorite HK69 grenade launcher, several shells as well as her sidearm a HK UMP 9. She also wore her work clothes and her Red Sox cap. Ghost was sending faxes and making calls to the cells in the city to move and start forming squads. The rest of the team congregated in the locker room grabbing weapons. Enigma put on urban camouflage and grabbed his Sig-550 and his twin Micro Uzi’s and took several ninja stars. Polyphemus in his trench coat grabbed the Jackhammer shotgun and dual Desert Eagles as well as a battle axe on his back. Widow had her Desert Eagle and an AK-74U with her custom scalpels. Meanwhile Phobia stayed in her Goth garb and took her twin 93R’s. Shadow was already arming his Glock 18’s and his M14. On his back was his steel nightstick. In his inside pocket he stuffed his old badge. Widow: “So now what?” Polyphemus: “Me, you and Phobia have to get to the men and try to form something of a defense line, Shadow, Enigma and Ghost are supposed to spy on the troop movement, where is Ghost anyway?” Ghost: “Right here,” * Ghost appeared in the locker room * “Boston says the bridges’ll blow in a couple of minutes and then she’s going with your group Polyphemus, and my group leaves now, I called Padre and he’s working on the harbor situation, let’s just hope its not futile,” Shadow: “Where’s Victor?” Ghost: “He said was getting Jack,” * Everyone except Widow reacted. Widow: “Who dat?” Shadow: “A f***ing maniac, I refuse to work with that guy,” Ghost: “Now’s not the time Shadow … I know you two had your differences but ... desperate times…” Polyphemus: “He is very unmanageable,” Enigma: “I don’t see (snarl) why your so worried, he is only a man…” Phobia: “Yeah, but he’s brutally insane… and not as funny as he thinks he is…” Ghost: “Well that’s what Victor wanted, so let’s go already,” * Everyone got up and made their way to the elevator, Polyphemus crouched under the doorway and Shadow stopped to speak to Ghost. Shadow: “Victor better be right, I’ve been with him on all these other little adventures … but this is pushing it,” Ghost: “Calm down Shadow, I’m sure it’ll work out,” * They walked out with their orders and Boston ran in just as the elevator doors closed. ______________ * Victor meanwhile was cursing himself as he ran down the streets. He carried on him one of his SAA’s in his holsters and a concealed combat knife as well as his silenced .45. He was making his way towards the East Village, closer and closer to the South Street Seaport where the firefight had started. He ran past green lights but no cars even came close to hitting him. Man didn’t even slip. He dialed his phone, he was panting as he spoke. Victor (phone): “Jack its me, where are you?” Jack (phone): “Well, well, well if it isn’t Lucky! Ahahahaha, what can I do ya for old sport?” Victor (phone): “Where are you?” Jack (phone): “Where I always am.” Victor (phone): “Your apartment?” Jack (phone): “NO, no, no old chum, I’m actually in Union Square, the park is empty because of that whole attack business so I finally have enough space to play chicken ball!” Victor (phone): “I’m close, stay there – wait a minute… chicken ball?” Jack (phone): “It’s a very rousing sport my good man, you take raw chicken parts and throw them at pigeons,” Victor (phone): “OK…” * Victor hung up and ran as fast as he could towards the park. Sure enough he saw a thin man hurling chicken parts at pigeons. Jack was a wry man with a giant grin and curly red hair. He wore a purple suit and carried a cane. The cane was a disguised sword and he carried in his pockets smoke grenades, gas bombs and a Berreta 9 mm. Upon seeing Victor Jack fired two shots at him. Both would’ve been great hits but they veered away from Victor and struck trees. Jack: “Just trying to see if it still works!!!” Victor: “Damnit Jack, will you just shut up for a second,” Jack: “What is it dear boy!?” * Jack moved sporadically as he spoke. Putting an arm around Victor and squeezing him while laughing away at his own silliness. Victor: “We need your expertise,” Jack: “Expertise?! Oh come on now Victor, your flattering me,” * Jack had been Chicago’s own “Keyser Soze”, owning the city like one owns a summer home. He moved to New York in search of free time. The two had met during a card game, poker being one of Jack’s favorite hobbies. Victor: “Look, we need a urban combat expert, not only that we need someone who knows how to rally and keep the gangs on our side,” Jack: “But Vic old boy, I’m retired, I spend my days just killing time ... and people, hahahaha, I crack myself up!” Victor: “You’ll get to kill a lot of people…” Jack: “Really! You promise?” Victor: “Hell yeah,” Jack: “Deal! Let’s shake on it!” * Victor outreached his hand and received a mild electric shock from Jack’s hand, which had a buzzer on it. Jack: “Ha! That old gag’s still a doosey!” * Victor sighed and led Jack to where Polyphemus’ team was heading. ____________ * Dim hallway in CIA headquarters. Figure: “Yeah, this whole invasion thing is a real pisser,” Figure 2: “What do we do?” Figure: “Nothing for now, the military has plans,” Figure 2: “This mean we put off our recapture of the Sentinel?” Figure: “I’m assuming so; if I’m not mistaken he’ll probably be recruited against this new threat, if we’re lucky he’ll get himself killed …” Figure 2: “Don’t say that, he could do a lot of good alive, I mean imagine what his DNA must be like …” Figure: “He’s still dangerous, and who knows maybe he’ll turn again, we can’t let that happen,” Figure 2: “And Mancini knows too much,” Figure: “He’ll be take care of, no problem,” Figure 2: “Do you think we should share this with Wallace and the others?” Figure: “No… Wallace is far too sentimental, we’ll just wait, once the dust settles we’ll recapture the Sentinel and see what we can do about Mancini,” Figure 2: “What about the S.I.N. production? North Korea and China already have working strains, and I hear Iran has developed a squad of Iron Works, this is the cold war all over again,” Figure: “But no sentinel, and our scientists already have a more potent strain of the S.I.N. virus, don’t worry so much Mr. President it’ll make you look haggard on the broadcast,” President: “You’re right, I’ll be in contact, but make sure this situation remains within control, I’m putting my faith in you, as Director you haven’t disappointed me before,” Director of the CIA: “Yes sir,” **** :worship: ^o^ ****
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    access_time 15y
    As the door opened EoD got up and turned around. Once the figure stepped into room, EoD was shocked. EoD: "Ah no." Flash: "Well, it's good to see you too Days." EoD: "Since when did you start calling me Days?" Flash: "Rememeber? Paris? Hotel? Ringin a bell?" EoD's mind flashed back to the night with Flash in Paris. before he got any further, EoD regained control of himself and shook his head. EoD *to himself*: "Girls....." Col. Vick: "The cargo plane doesn't leave for another week. That should give you time to recruit your team. Any other questions?" EoD: "No sir." Flash: "No sir." Col. Vick: "Well then, good luck." EoD tuned around, passed Flash and headed down a dim lighted hall. Flash ran to caught up with him Flash: "What's the matter with you?" EoD: "Nothing." Flash: "You still mad out that night in Paris?" EoD: "Well I didn't exactly know you owed some guy $50,000!" Flash: "Look I'm sorry but that was 1 year ago." EoD: "Yeah then you dissapear with no trace and all the sudden BAM! You show up now!" Flash: "Well, I hought you would be at least a little happy to see me Days?" EoD: "Look I've......" EoD made his way to his custom designed hummer and threw his sidearm in the front seat. EoD: "I've had a lot on my mind lightly....some thing still don't make sense....others are just plain out of the blue." Flash: "Well, I'm free tonight. How about dinner, my place." EoD opened the driver door and climbed into the hummer. EoD: "Sure, see you there." Starting up the engine, EoD shifted into 1st gear and drove off toward a gate. _____________ 1 week later..... Over the course of a week EoD hand picked his team for this "special" escort assignment. his team was compiled of Slasher, Havoc, Axe, Rambo and Flash. Col Vick: "Nice to see you EoD. I see you have your team ready?" EoD point so a large, muscular build guy about 5' 9". He wore a crewcut and had a skull with crossbones on this left arm. EoD: "This is Axe and is mean as he looks. Next there is Rambo who is mean for his rambo style gunning skills." Rambo, like Axe, wore a crewcut, a little shorter than Axe with a goatee and medium build. Both of them wore Army fatugies. EoD: "Next are two of my long time team mates, Havoc and Slasher. Both served with me and my team back in the days. Lastly there is Flash, the skilled assassin." Col. Vick: "Alright. Seems you got a skilled team. Here is your briefing. The Colonel handed EoD a folder Col. Vick: "You leave in 2 hours. Good Luck." *EoD and his team saluaed and left the briefing room and split up. Eod and Flash headed to a quiet room and began review the briefing. Flash: "So what's plan?" EoD: "Well, according to teh briefing, we are going be doing air time." EoD closed the folder and put his head in his hands. EoD: "If what Colonel Vick is saying is true.....were are in for another mess." Flash: "What?" EoD: "Nothing." Flash: "No it's not nothing Days. You are always keep things from me." EoD: "And you're not?" Flash: "Oh please, don't start again." EoD: "Look, I just don't want you caught in the middle of this." Flash: "I can handle myself, I'm more worried about you. What's going on?" EoD took a deep breath and began to talk. ______________ *What is this about EoD's past? *What will EoD and his team encounter on the way? **Find out in the next exciting episode!!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 15y
    *Kyoto, outlying suburb of Tokyo, Japan; Day before the Invasion; 5:30PM local time... Old Man: "...and Sota wanted some of that mild curry bread too." ACE: "Alright, that'll be 200 Yen. Thank you and Come again!" *ACE handed the old man his change and bowed as he left the shop. He quickly pulled down the awning, which also acted as the shops gate and locked it. The workday was finally over and he couldn't wait to take a long shower to get the smell of that disgusting curry bread off of him. He took off his apron with the smiling man that looked way to much like Homer Simpson, and threw it onto a hook on the wall. He was in his non-slip work shoes, brown slacks, and a white button-down shirt with an oxford collar. He removed the shirt to reveal the A-shirt and suspenders he wore out of habit from the old days. Pausing for a moment to grab a bottle of tarusake from the bar, he went to the back to finish dinner. He put everything on a tray and headed upstairs to the bedroom. The shop and Sake bar was the downstairs level of the small two-story home. ACE occupied the upstairs which had a bedroom, bath, and a study for his writing. There was also a garage on the west side of the house, to the right when walking out the front door. The stairs were narrow and all wood construction making a loud creaking as he climbed, but he reached the top in no time, as usual, and knocked on the bedroom sliding door. ACE: "Hey Rin! I got your favorite! Tacos!" *Silence* ACE: "Rin? Are you still mad about the Toyota? I told you I don't like those small Japanese SUVs, they're really crap on turns!" *CLAK-CLAK* *ACE recognized the sound as that of an M-60 machine gun being cocked. He dropped the tray and dove to the left as the gun opened fire perforating the thin wood and paper door. He waited a moment for the dust to settle and leaned out to peek into the room. There seated on the floor to his surprise was Rin, in her bathrobe with a towel wrapped around her hair, reloading the M-60. ACE: "Look I know your mothers upset about the Ricer jokes, but THIS is a little extreme!" *Rin didn't respond but merely picked up the M-60 and took aim at ACE again. He didn't waste time arguing and ran toward the foot of the stairs he turned again to reason with Rin. ACE: "Hey now I’m not gonna pay for the contractor to come and plug up all these bullet holes alright! This is all coming out of your pay!" *Rin swung the heavy machine gun with one hand and opened fire again on ACE. He just barely managed to dive backwards down the stairs (or fall clumsily on his ass depending on who you ask) out of range but Rin was fast behind with the MG. She aimed down the stairs but a clanging called her attention directly under her. Looking down she saw a Steilhandgranate come to rest directly by her feet. ACE took cover behind the Sake bar as the grenade exploded, shaking the whole house to the foundation. He waited a moment for the ringing in his ears to subside when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He got up nonchalantly and without looking at Rin reached for another bottle of Sake on the liquor shelf. ACE: "Now I didn't want to do that, but seriously you get way too out of hand some-GWHA!?" *ACE turned to look at Rin but instead was greeted by a metal face straight out of a Schwarzenegger movie! The droid's head popped open like a music box and a recording played... Voice: "I do hate to ruin your retirement, Sentinel, but it appears that I have no need of your... interference..." ACE: "...what the hell... G-man?" G-man(recording): "I hope you enjoy your last few moments of marital bliss... or should I say... blast?" *ACE now noticed the numbers in the roof of the droid's mouth. 5... 4... 3... A countdown! He jumped over the counter and raced out the front door and across the street when the shockwave of the exploding droid knocked him to the ground. The fire roared into the sky as ACE awoke to see his house burning. ACE: "Well... this sucks... at least my Midnight Black Ford Astrovan is ok!" *ACE took out his car keys and clicked on the alarm system. He took a step toward the van as another explosion erupted from his garage. The van flew up in the air before crashing down on top of the burning house. ACE stood idly by as pieces of steel and a burning tire rolled passed him. ACE: "Ok... now this really sucks..." _______________________________ *Two Hours later... 7:45PM... *ACE was walking through the cooling ashes of what was once his house and business. His car was wrecked, and the last vestiges of his early retirement were withering away in the wind. He picked up a steel finger, with a silver ring still attached. He pulled off the ring and sat on a cinder block thinking hard. ACE: "Rin... my one true love... the woman who taught me how to listen to Judas Priest in Japanese... was an Android bomb all along..." *He reflected on this for a moment... and then came to a sudden realization. ACE: "Wait a minute! This means... I'm single again! And G-man's back! Finally I can go shoot things again! YEAH!" *ACE got up and pocketed the ring, throwing the ring away into the rubble and dancing out into the street as a groovy tune filled the air. He gestured wildly and began doing the robot... Old Man: "HEY!" *ACE froze in his tracks. Old Man: "You’re freaking me out, G!" ACE: "My apologies..." Old Man: "You kids with your music..." *The Old Man entered his home across the street as ACE whipped out his cell phone. He pressed a speed-dial button he hadn't pressed in months. Armando: "Thank you for calling Chili's Bar and Grill! I am Armando, how can I help you?" ACE: "Armando cut the bull! This is ACE." Armando: "Colonel! Sorry sir. But why are you calling? I thought you were retired?" ACE: "Well G-man just put it off a little bit longer." Armando: "What? Are you and Rin alright?" ACE: "I’m fine but... it turns out Rin was a droid replicant all along..." Armando: "Yes... we did know about that..." ACE: "??? :bwtf: " Armando: "Well you didn't seem to notice!" ACE: "Look just get me a flight to Honolulu! I gotta pick up my tools..." Armando: "Sure, just show up at the airport in an hour! I'll handle the arrangements..." __________________________________ *Later in Hawaii; 5:58AM New York Time... *Armando quickly led ACE into the secret bunker where the vast vaults contained all of ACE's souvenirs from his adventures over the years. He quickly marched past the racks of firearms and clothes to the back where he punched in a code to open a final door. There in the glass case in the center of a cubic concrete room, stood his trench coat and hat. ACE: "Brings back memories..." Armando: "It was a pain in the ass repairing the internal chain-mail armor after last time. Try and be more careful this time." *Armando used his key to unlock the case and then went over to another case on the wall. He unlocked this as well and took out the modified Mauser 98kar rifle. He handed this to ACE as he was putting on the trench coat and boots. ACE walked over to another case which he opened with his own key. Inside was a case with his twin Mauser C-96 9mm pistols, "Shield" and "Invincible." ACE took his hat from the case and walked out back into the main vault. Over in a corner, was a pedestal illuminated by a light hanging over it from the ceiling. On it sat a sword stand with two blades. The first was his rifle's bayonet. Above it lay ACE's Katana, an adamantium blade fashioned from the Daito's carried by G-man's Droids. Arsenal complete, ACE picked up some ammo, a vest with scabbards for his throwing knives, and a belt for his steilhandegranates. Finally, he put his fedora on and began walking towards the door. Armando followed but they had only reached the bunker entrance when a Navy Ensign ran down to meet them. Ensign: "Major! Col. ACE! Come quickly, New York City is under attack! They think it might be G-man's Navy!" ________________________________ *What will ACE find in New York? *Will Eric find Sweeper before ACE does? *And what of Victor's coup attempt? ***Find out in the Next Exciting Episode!*** Peace! :afro:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    access_time 15y
    *1 month before the attack on New York City somewhere in a forest in Columbia* EoD *radio*: "This Team 1, I'm in position. Get ready to move on my command" EoD has been laying prone for 2 hours in a thick forest, justoutside a weapon dealer settlement. Havoc *radio*: "This is Team 2, ready." Slasher *radio*: "This is Team 3, ready" The 3 squad were about ready to converge on the drug dealer settlement. They were after a drug lord named Carlos Periz. EoD *radio*: "Alright team tell me what you see." Havoc *radio*: "Alright, light guards at the front gate. 5 guards with AKs and two mounted M60 enplacements." Slasher *radio*: "Interior we got guards alround the house, plus 4 light jeeps with mounted M60s. Two at the front of the house and two at the back. At the back we also have heavy resistance. Out best bet it hit them at the front." EoD*radio*: "Alright sounds easy enough. Havoc take you sniper and provide sniper cover. Take out the M60s emplacements, we'll deal with the guards." The settlement was really just one big masion with heavy guards all around. There were two ways in , a fornt gate and a back gate. The masion was all brick with 3 floors, a gaint double door for the front door. Intel uncovered a secret underground bunker where the weapons where being packaged for shipping. Havoc's team, which consisted of 3 guys, took up positions in the forest where they had a clear view of the guards at the front gate and at the front of the house. EoD and Slasher took his men and prepared for an assault. EoD*radio*: "Check you ammo team. We only got one shot at this. You see Carlos, you take him out, no questions asked. Got it?" Slasher*radio*: "Roger that" EoD*radio*: "Alright, Havoc covering fire!" *Instantly the two gaurd at the M60 emplacement collapsed. EoD launched a grenade from his M203 at the gate. The grenade enploded and sent two guard flying through the air plus blowing the gate of it's hinges.* EoD*radio*: "Team three advance!" Slasher's team came out of the forest and headed for the front gate. By now, the guards were as a daze and were shocked at what was going on. Finully one of the guard opened fire which qued everyone else. EoD and his team took cover behind on of the jeeps. Sparks flew everywhere. One the firing stopped EoD popped up and downed one of the guards. One of EoD's mates climbed up at the same time and took control of the M60. Bullets rained down on the enemy guard as they ran for cover. Only 2 made it to cover behind some sand bags, but the rest were downed by the M60 fire. Havoc's team continued to sniper the enemy troops off as they poured from the masion. Several guard begna yelled in their langage. EoD made out one of the words "Carlos" and new what that meant. EoD: "Head for the house! Move move move!!" They ran for the front of the house, took out 2 remaining guard and stormed the mansion. Slasher's team joined EoD's team just a few minutes after invading the house. Havoc*radio*: "Carlos is on the run! I repeat Carlos is on the run! He going out the back!" EoD: *radio*: "Take him out!" Havoc *radio*: "We can't." *EoD stormed down a hall and downed 2 more guard where tried to make a last attempted to stop him.* EoD: "Slasher! Take your team and find the entrance underground. We got it up here!" EoD turned his attention back to finding Carlos EoD*radio*: "We can't you take him?" Havoc*radio*: "The bastard has a two girls with him. He's using them as shields. I can't take a shot." EoD*radio*: "Damn it! Where is he now?" Havoc*radio*: "He just got into a car. I'll take out the tires." EoD*radio*: "I'm heading to the back now." A few second later EoD kicked out the back door to the outside. EoD, along with his two men opened fire on the resistance the awaited them. Carlos was on the run and was heading for a jeep with the two women he was using as a shield. Give other guards occompanied him to the jeep, firing as they went. Suddenly an explosion shook the battle scene as a corner of the house was completely blown away. Downt he road came rolling a T-90 tank. EoD: "****! We got company!" The cannon from the tank lit upo again and the sound of the shell sounded. EoD dove for cover as another part of the house was blown apart. EoD along 2 other men took cover out of the tanks sights. EoD pulle dout his long-range radio EoD*radio*: "This Alpha Team! We are on the ground and have come up again heavy tank resistance! Require immediate anti-tank support!" *radio*: "This Black Bird, we are in route to your position. We have the tank in sights and are all red. Cover you heads boys." Right then a missile streaked across the sky and hit the tank. The shock from the destruction of the tank shook the ground. EoD breathed a sigh of relief. Havoc*radio*: "You guys alright? Had yourself in a tight spot their." EoD*radio*: "We are alright. Any sign of Carlos?" Havoc*radio*: "Negative. No sign. It appears he got away. Sorry." EoD*radio*: "Damn it. Slasher, what your status?" Slasher*radio*: "You are not going to believe what we found down here EoD. You better come see this." By now the situation was undercontrol. There was still come light resistence but all was clear. EoD made his way into the house were Slasher waited for him. They went through a small door hiden on one of the walls and entered the bunker. Slasher: "Over here." EoD: "Oh my god.......so this is why this place didn't show up on sattelite?" Slasher: "My guess. This is big technology. Why the hell was restitance so light?" EoD: "Don't know....we better get it back to HQ. They might wanna look at this. lets get our of here. The boy back home and clean this up. We got to find where Carlos is heading too." Slasher: "Alright." EoD took out his radio and radioed HQ EoD*radio*: "HQ this is Alpha team. Situation is nuetralized. We lost Carlos but we do have something that you boy might wanna see." HQ*radio*: "Roger that Commander. Good job. Bring it home." _____________________ 3 weeks later at HQ..... Col. Vick: "Nice job in Columbia Commander. Shame Carlos got away but that piece of equipment you did uncover is something that we have never seen. Well, we have but not as advanced at the one you uncovered." EoD: "What is it." Col. Vick: "A type of stealth cloacking device. There have by this typ eof device before but this one completely renders the object 100% stealth." EoD: "It's that what it's suppose to do?" Col. Vick: Normally a signiture is given off but this time, it is 100% stealth. Not even the most high tech stealth detectors can detect the object using this device. It flawless." EoD: "Why are you telling me this?" Col. Vick sat down at his desk and took a sip of coffee. Col. Vicks: "You rememeber the last encounter with G-man?" EoD shook his head and sat down EoD: "Yeah. What about him?" Col. Vick: "This type of device has only been seen in use since our last encounter with G-man. He used something like this to cloak his fortress. We think the device you found is a protype for a new kind of cloaking technology. We don't know who would use it or what the hell Carlos was doing with it, but we do have a hunch G-man is back and is planning something." EoD: "Col. with all due respect, we sent G-man in the next demension. He's dead." Col. Vick: "Don't underestimate him Commander. You saw what he was capable of doing last time with the S.I.N. virus. Who knows how long he had the fortress running. He could be cooking up something right now as we speak." EoD: "I don't buy it." Col. Vick: "I better start buying it. Whatever this new technology is, it bad news. We are going to send the device via armored transport to a research facuality in a remote Nevada Desert. You are not suppose know about this but seeing what you have through.....I think it's the least I can do." EoD: "Do what sir?" Col. Vick: "Escort." EoD: "Escort it?" Col. Vick: "Look, Carlos got away. Whatever he knows about this device, it can't be good. If it is of any importance we will come after it." EoD: "He would be crazy to attack an armored transport, especially afer we just wacked him operation." Col. Vick: "Carlos is a big time warlord. The understand bunker you discovered was loaded with weapons and that tank you encounter...you can bet he has more." EoD sat back in his chair and sighed. He was not up to the task, but he had nothing else to go home to. He hadn't heard from the friends he partnered up when fighting against G-man. He only had Havoc and Slasher. Col. Vick: "You can hand pick your own squad for this mission, but there was a request by an...."old friend" of ours. She requested to team up with you on this mission." EoD looked at Col. Vick and said slowly.... EoD: "Who....?" A knocked sounded at the door. Col Vick: "Enter." ___________ *Who is this "old friend"? *What is this new technology that is so important *Where is ACE? ** ind out in the new exciting Storyboard for Spammer Part II**
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 15y
    Back at the entrance to the VR room… Victor: “Damn, he’s been in there a while, look, the panel says he’s been training for like six hours,” Widow: “Umm… OK,” Victor: “Not surprised though, in there is Shadow, former NYPD, if you’ll look here to the video feed you can see him,” Widow looked to their left where a small screen showed the goings on inside the VR room. Victor: “Inside holographs give the illusion of enemies and combat situations, we don’t use live ammunition in there so we can even ‘spar’ with each other,” Widow: “He looks intense,” Inside Shadow, a man is his thirties with dark hair a grim expression and a five o’clock shadow wearing a leather jacket, white oxford shirt and black slacks was fist fighting with about twelve hologram gang members. Widow: “What’s his deal?” Victor: “Well, like I said, he’s a former cop, still carries around his service pistols and badge, but he got too close to a protected drug kingpin and paid for it. They tried to kill him but he was too clever for it but his wife and kid… well that was a different story,” Widow: “I see…” Victor: “Yup, since then all he’s done is fight … something of a vigilante, kind of psycho. But he visited a witch doctor on a whim once. She pretty much gave him her blessing and some tutelage,” Widow: “And then…?” Victor: “So now he can cast spells, levitation, minor teleportation, curses and best of all, complete control of light and dark. He can turn the brightest day into pitch black by controlling shadows. Not only that, these ‘shadows’ serve as extra arms, they can manipulate the environment and make shapes, it’s kind of like what the green lantern does with his ring,” Widow: “Interesting,” Ghost: “Boo,” Widow immediately jumped as Ghost materialized in front of her and Victor. She then procceded to swing at the apparition, only to find it impossible to hurt him,” Victor: “I never get tired of that gag,” Ghost: “I’m Ghost, Widow, I’ve heard of you,” Victor: “Ghost is one my closest friends here, don’t mind him, he means well. Either way, let me explain a little bit about why he’s um, well a ghost. He’s not dead. But he’s not alive. He used to be something of a medium. He could exit his body and with his mind move around the physical plain without actually moving his body. He was excellent for reconnaissance and spying. Though in his spirit form he wasn’t much for combat. Since he’s not a solid object. However, he can manipulate some lightweight things like switches and door handles and even throw stuff but he’s not a very able soldier. His best power is the power of possession. He can enter the body of any human being – and even an animal – and take over their bodies, kind of like in the exorcist,” Widow: “So … how many of your friends aren’t weird?” Ghost: “Hey! I’m offended. Oh whatever. Anyway, like he was saying, I’m not a solid object. One day my physical body died on me while I was out of it. So now, I’m stuck here. In between life and death. It’s pretty cool. I can talk to the dead, and even manipulate the spirits of the dead…” Widow: “I’d hate to see what’s next…” As they were talking a blonde woman wearing brown overalls, a dirty white shirt underneath, work boots and gloves entered. She wore a ponytail and had on a Red Sox cap. Victor: “And this is Boston,” Boston: “(yawn) pleased to meet ya’ll, boy gawd, wicked good day eh? Widow: “… yeah.” They shake hands. Victor: “We call her that for obvious reasons…” Boston: “Vic! You still owe me foddy doll us!” Victor: “Screw you and screw the World Series,” Boston: “Choke Artists!” Victor: “Anyway … (under breath: Yankees own you!) Boston is our resident bomb expert. She can whip up any sort of explosive in a matter of minutes, bombs are her life, her dad was a part of the bomb disposal unit so she grew up around it. Her bombs are special in that they’re near impossible to disarm, now if you’ll excuse us,” Victor led Widow back towards the main hall and then into the kitchen. Padre was enjoying a cup of coffee and someone else was making burritos. This someone else was a thin woman with jet-black hair that had a red streak in it. She wore all black and had several piercing, her eyes were covered in eye shadow and she had a face that seemed bored with everything. Victor: “Phobia, our resident psychic,” Phobia: “Hey.” Victor: “She has the usual psychic abilities, mind reading, telekinesis, moving stuff, but she’s got a specialty,” Phobia: “I can learn the greatest fear any one person has and then relay it back to them, through illusions and whatnot,” Victor: “She was thrown out of her college for making her dorm think there was a rat/cockroach/clown infestation,” Phobia: “It was worth it, freaking posers,” Black Widow: “Is that everyone? Because I’m getting bored. I want out of here,” Victor: “No, no, no wait! First, let me show you our plan,” Black Widow: “Plan?” Victor: “Yeah, we have plans see, but I need another staff member I can trust,” Black Widow: “What for?” Victor: “You’ll see… as you may know we’re something of a terror cell, but we have other independent cells founded by us in several locations around the country. the only other really major one is in Washington DC,” Black Widow: “What the point?” Victor: “You see, we want, well, we want to stage a coup,” Black Widow: “You crazy!?” Victor: “Listen, I think we can do it, I know we can, we have fanatic followers and several members are even congressmen, senators and cabinet members, all we need is a show of strength and the other cells will rally behind us all and this county will be ours!” Widow: “You’re insane,” Victor: “No, I’m an idealist. Think of it, with this government gone we can do so much good, no more consumerism, no more greed, no more exploitation of the working man!” Widow: “And what do I get out of it?” Victor: “How’s about that 10 Million you were denied?” Widow: “Sounds good to me! Sign me up!” ________________ One hour before the invasion Victor: (phone) “OK Boston have you got all the explosives in place?” Boston: (phone) “Roger, all the major bridges and tunnels are now set to blow!” Victor: (phone) “Not yet, we have to wait until we have the go ahead from our boys in Washington, once they mobilize, we do too, bye.” Padre: “Y la machina?” Victor: “It’s ready, let’s get there already,” Victor and Padre were revealed to be in front of the Chrysler building. They went in and security nodded at them. Up the elevator, they reached the roof where chair was setup. Directly above them was the top of the building. Victor strapped Padre in and said. Victor: “It’ll take a couple of hours, but with this, your powers will be augmented beyond anything you can imagine! And then you can bring us that storm, good luck friend,” Victor went down the elevator as Padre concentrated. Victor (phone): “Ghost tell the boys to arm themselves and be on standby, I want everyone to keep an eye on the city, when I give the signal I want them to storm city hall, cause a panic and notify the media about Boston’s new toy,” Victor grinned. Victor (phone): “You should’ve seen the look on her face when I told her she was going to work on a nuclear missile,” Ghost (phone): “Sure thing,” Victor (phone): “And remember, don’t fire it unless we get the go ahead of the Washington crew, all we need is the threat of it to keep them worried,” Ghost (phone): “Sure,” Victor (phone): “Great, bye” Victor hung up. And felt mighty proud of himself. His team was setup to take over the city and effectively cut if off from the union. With this show of strength his dream of a new world was at hand. Though as he walked down the street back to his base he felt a growing unease. Like something was gnawing at him from inside his stomach. He ignored it. Then he felt a rumble. Looking back he noticed lights flashing in the sky and police cars whirring past. He quickly dialed his phone. Victor (phone): “Who said to attack now!?” Ghost (phone): “What’re you talking about?” Victor (phone): “Someone’s attacking the city,” Ghost (phone): “It’s none of us,” Victor (phone): “Aw hell… mobilize everything, something’s must've gone terribly wrong,” **** I like the fishes because they’re so delicious, love those fishes ^o^ ****
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    (Offstory) sorry for the long posts ;) Got a little stuff to fix up. (/Offstory) *Morning hours* Sweeper awoke of a shell explosion, memories of earlier battles came into his mind and Sweeper quickly got out of bed and dressed. As he looked out the window he saw the fleet roll up the river. Sweeper: "Aw horsecrap! Man I am getting out of here before I get involved." Sweeper picked up his phone and called Phoenix. Sweeper (Phone): "Hey Phoenix, it is Sweeper. Phoenix (Phone): "Mike is here asking for you, he has tried to contact you to no avail so far, New York is under attack." Sweeper (Phone): "NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I am in the middle of and I am leaving this area before I get involved." Phoenix (Phone): "Well you have to go further west in that case, Mike thinks he can get you out there." Sweeper (Phone): "That sounds wonderful Phoenix I am heading out now." Sweeper hung up before Phoenix got to comment and pulled his jacket on. And then his phone rang again. Sweeper (Phone): "Yeah hello, Sweeper here" Ali (Phone): "It is Ali, one of the fixers you usually see at Selims." Sweeper (Phone): "Ah that Ali, sorry Ali but I am kinda busy right now, I got to get out of here." A shell landed in outside the hotel and exploded. Ali (Phone): "You are in New York right?" Sweeper (Phone): "Yes and I really need to get out of here." Ali (Phone): "CIA contacted me, they wanted to see you." Sweeper (Phone): "The CIA? What the hell does they want with me?" Ali (Phone): "A job... They want to hire you to assist them in this war, they were also looking for ACE, Rin and that End Of Days guy." Sweeper (Phone): "Skip that crap and tell me how much they are paying!" Ali (Phone): "The payment is large since they know that was the only way to get your attention at the moment, contract has gone up to 20 million dollars!" Sweeper (Phone): "20 Million? Wow they must be desperate, get Gule Gule to handle the paperwork for me on that one and make sure the offer is legit." Ali (Phone): "One step ahead of you, allready done that, you just have to say yes or no and find somewhere to lay low while they try to get the rest of the guys." Sweeper (Phone): "Not a problem, the answer is yes, get the remaining papers worked out now I really got to go!" Sweeper hung up and ran out the door with his car keys and the bag and down to his RX-7. His goal was to reach somewhat underground areas to wait until the worst was over. **Where is Sweeper planning on hiding? **Will Eric find Sweeper? **Where is ACE and EoD? ***Find out next time.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    *2 Days earlier* Sweeper slept the night and woke up in the morning, he quickly got into his FD and drove into town, he had to fix up a few things before leaving. The RX-7 was running smoothly and proved to have a lot more power than before Sweeper did his little magic, but still the sound from the engine was not stock and you might doubt it was the stock engine. Sweeper stopped outside a car shop, in the door entrance a woman was enjoying the Turkish air. Woman: “So Sweeper, you here for something special?” Sweeper: “Sure Jane, I had to slam in the special pack into the FD.” Jane: “So that thing is a true monster now? Well the drivetrain you have made for that alone is unbeatable on a circuit and the handling, man what do you have to complain about?” Sweeper: “Well the battle between me and Carlos is stiffening up, I think I may want a new car.” Jane just laughed out loud. Jane: “A new car? Haha, You know the thing you got now is the best.” Sweeper: “Not according to the rule that says, there is always someone faster.” Jane: “Ok, there is one thing that is faster… But it is in a whole different price class and is a single seater, a true race car from inside out. And the engine is a monster alone, and with the modifications done to your FD onto that thing you will have an unbeatable weapon.” Sweeper: “Well that sounds like something I need.” Jane: “It is still a rotary, only one drawback with it. The body is not sold by Mazda so we have to custom make it, but since there will be no race rules to follow we can pretty much do things that Mazda couldn't. But at a price though." Sweeper: "How much?" Jane: "Well all in all and since it is you the prices will hit 50 million dollars at least." Sweeper: "I got that kind of money lying around, I'll fix the transaction you start getting that chassis and getting the parts mounted, you know what I want." Jane: "As allways." Sweeper: "Got to run, I need to check up a friend of mine." Sweeper ran out of the store and jumped into his RX-7 and speeded off to the center of Istanbul where he parked outside an apartment building. Quickly after parking, Sweeper ran up to 2nd story of the building and ringed on an apartment door, a man stood in the door. Man: "Oh Sweeper, whats up? Why are you ringing on the door at this time of the day?" Sweeper: "Well Mike, I need some transport to New York..." Mike: "New York, racing again?" Sweeper: "Yeah." Mike: "Ok, tell you what, you give me a ride to the airport as I was heading for work anyways and the bus sucks..." Mike was interrupted by Sweeper. Sweeper: "Bus sucks? What happened to your car? The Golf you normally drive." Mike: "Well, the engine decided to say good night a week ago and I still haven't had the time to fix it as I am very busy at work." Sweeper: "Flying cargo here and there eh?" Mike: "Yeah, had one hell of a UN shipment 3 days ago, really is exhausting to have to dodge flak when going for a dump of supplies." Sweeper: "Well we better get going then, I am guessing you are ready to go?" Mike: "Yeah." Mike came out through the door and closed it and turned his keys before he put them in the pocket on his jacket. Following Sweeper to his RX-7 and they both drove off to the airport. *At the airport 20 minutes later* Mike: "Just drive over to the gate guard over there." Sweeper: "Ok" Sweeper drove up to the guard that stopped them. Guard: "Hold it right there, let me see some papers" Mike passed the papers from the passenger seat and the guard checked them out. Guard: "Ok drive on in." Sweeper drove into the airport and Mike guided Sweeper to a C-130 standing parked. Mike got out and met the co-pilot. Mike: "So is this thing ready to fly yet?" co-Pilot: "We will not be getting off the ground today sir, the pilot called in sick this morning and we don't have anyone who can substitute him." Mike: "Damn, I cannot fly myself as I got a flight scheduled today." Sweeper: "I don't have time to be standing around in Turkey all day today, I got to get to New York." co-Pilot: "Sorry but I doubt I can do anything about it, I cannot fly this thing alone." Mike: "According to what I know, you got a license for planes Sweeper, most of them I hear." Sweeper: "Well I do know how to fly a C-130 yes, but it is a long time ago now." Mike: "Well how about you do this flight for me then? I'll owe you one, I would face some rather bad reputation if I do not get this delivery over there today." Sweeper: "Allright, I guess I can fly this thing, but is there room for my car?" Mike: "No problem, it is a small shipment, so there really shouldn't be any problems with that." Sweeper just nodded and got his car loaded up into the rear of the C-130 and got into the pilot seat. And looked over the gauges with a confused look. co-pilot: "You sure you know how to fly one of these?" Sweeper turned his head towards the co-pilot and in blind started the engines. Sweeper: "Trust me, learn it once, never forget it. Though I normally just fly 2 engined fighters." Sweeper taxied the aircraft with ease and took off while the co pilot were sitting in shock. *time warp, several hours later, after Arrival in New York at the evening.* Just as Sweeper got his car off the plane and had said goodbye to the shocked co-pilot Carlos called. Carlos (Phone): "Whats the holdup? I am ready to run tomorrow Sweeper, you in New York yet?" Sweeper (Phone): "Yeah I just got here, had some setbacks but I am ready to roll, I have pin pointed out a hotel in town that I will be staying on." Carlos (Phone): "Good, be seeing you tomorrow night, you know the usual place where we meet." Sweeper (Phone): "Not a problem, I am interrested in your car at the moment as well." Carlos (Phone): "Well I am sure you have done a tune up as well, be seeing you then." Carlos hung up and Sweeper just grinned as he drove off towards the lower class hotel. Sweeper was used to non luxery places with his house and basically, he just needed somewhere to sleep, but Sweeper was considered a very wealthy man but yet he didn't spend his money, blaming on insufficient time to do so. Well arrived at the hotel and parked his car Sweeper crashed down until tomorrow night. *The next days evening* Sweeper was racing through the streets towards the old meeting point. Sweeper drove past some trucks who removed a few signs to let Sweeper in and then put them in place again. The race was going down tonight. At a parking lot a black R34 Stands out, unlike the rest of the cars the R34 didn't have a new bodykit, wing, neons, stereo sytem or tinted windows. A Brazillian man was standing next to and saw Sweeper's RX-7 arrive. As Sweeper got out Carlos grinned and said. Carlos: "YO! I see your FD is in nice running shape." Sweeper: "Yeah, but lets have a look at your setup first then before we battle it out." Carlos: "Why the hell not? The rest of these ricers are all excited and waiting for our race, they think we are slow some of them because we lack those skyscraper tall wings on our cars." Sweeper couldn't help but laugh with Carlos when he described the wings. Then Carlos popped the hood on his R34 Skyline. And Sweeper got big eyes. Sweeper: "4 of these HKS GT2530 turbo's? Man my Skyline used to just have two" Man: "Now did it?" The man put a hand on Sweeper's shoulder. Sweeper turned around quickly and looked the man in the face. Sweeper: "Mcclintock! You crazy american, what are you doing here?" Mcclintock: "Well I heard of this little race and I had to watch it... By the way your Skyline still runs good." Sweeper: "Nice that you took care of it, but I am very happy with my new machine." Carlos: "Woah, slow down here, Sweeper and a Skyline?" Sweeper: "I used to own a Skyline before I bought the RX-7, didn't like the handling so I sold it to Mcclintock." Mcclintock: "Yep, I drive that Bayside Blue R34 GT-R Vspec now, replaced my R31 that I had earlier." Carlos: "Man, so you have driven R34's, didn't think you did." Sweeper: "Aw well, enough around that, lets have a look at my car." Sweeper walked over to his RX-7 and opened the hood. Carlos looked down and his eyes shot open. Carlos: "HEY HEY HEY! This is not something you see in every RX-7, where in the blackest bloody hell did you find this engine?" Sweeper: "I got my suppliers." Carlos: "You have gotten a Le Mans styled 4 rotor that you have turbocharged using 2 turbo's! And the porting is insane, that porting mod alone adds 300HP, and when in Naturally Aspirated form it outputs like 700HP, but with those turbines, MAN!" Mcclintock grinned and said: "Well, a 4 rotor turbo, costs a lot to maintain, not very many having that kind of power, The orginal engine is just 2 rotors, but you have doubled that and doubled the turbine size..." Sweeper: "Had it lying around for some time, but never felt the need to really install it, until I heard that Carlos were going for it again." Carlos: "This should proove interresting then, can't wait to get started, just like the ricers." Carlos looked around at all the people next to their ugly styled cars. Sweeper: "We may be diffrent, like you with your 1500HP but no rear wing, it is insane." Carlos: "Why the hell do I need a wing that adds weight and makes me slower? When I can control all those horses effectively." Sweeper: "Well, I guess I am just as crazy." Sweeper and Carlos got into their cars and drove up to the starting line and prepared to race. Carlos rolled down the window and said to Sweeper. Carlos: "One run through the park, then that sharp 180 turn, and onto the highway, it is a sharp turn so be careful then it is off the highway and onto the roundabout after that it is cruising back here at full throttle, the evening is heating up quickly so we will have to go all out for one lap." Sweeper: "No problem Carlos, I am ready." The arms dropped and the race was on, Sweeper were taking it easy to not waste his tires on the start and Carlos took the lead with his 4 wheel drive power. Both cars raced through the park at an exess speed of 250 KPH. Back at the start 2 ricers where impressed. Ricer 1: "Man, it is better than 2 Fast 2 Furious!" Ricer 2: "Those 2 are completly different, without any styling and yet they go so fast..." At the 180 degree corner, Carlos got his GT-R sideways and observed Sweeper right next to him drifting as well. Carlos: "WHAT THE! You can still keep up? Well I didn't expect that 4 turbo's would be so easily outmatched by a 4 rotor with more turbo lag than me. But this race isn't over yet!" At the exit Carlos managed to pull slightly away but at the highway entry Sweeper was right on his butt again. Carlos noticed the RX-7 was slowly climbing up on his side. Carlos: "DAMN YOU! This annoys me, why isn't the turbines providing me the sufficient boost? It feels like the 4th turbine isn't working." Off the highway Sweeper was at his door but at the entry to the go around Carlos swerved slightly to the outside which forced Sweeper to brake and change line. Carlos: "Where are you going now?" Carlos were about 1/2 way at the start of the roundabout when he noticed that the RX-7 was on his door on the other side. Carlos: "Damn you Sweeper, okay, I am faster on the straight using nitrous, I will burn it all on the way to the finish line and crush you in an instant and take back my title!" The roundabout finished and the straight came up while Sweeper was side by side with Carlos. Carlos looked over at Sweeper and grinned as he punched the nitrous and started pulling away. Sweeper: "Well well, look at that... Time to show you, the true potential of 4 rotors." Sweeper grabbed for the Power FC module he had attached to the dashboard and set the rev limiter to 17k and depressed the gas. The engine revved up past 8000 RPM and changed exhaust note drastically, from normal rotary sound to chainsaw sound. The rotary car shot speed and used Carlos' large boxy R34 as a drafting object and quickly picked up speed. Sweeper was right on Carlos tail once again, this time in preparation for the slingshot move past him. Carlos was out of options, it felt like a bad memory from the past, just as the history repeated itself. Sweeper threw his RX-7 past Carlos and across the finish line. Carlos: "DAMNIT! Not again!" Sweeper and Carlos pulled back into the parking lot and Carlos went over to Sweeper. Carlos: "What the hell was that?" Sweeper: "I didn't go full throttle at the beginning, I wanted to see your cars potential. I was curious how those 4 turbo's worked." Carlos: "Darn! I thought you were going all out at the highway section!" Sweeper: "Well whatever Carlos, challenge me next time! I got to head back to the hotel for the night." Sweeper got into his RX-7 and drove off to the hotel he was staying at. At the hotel Sweeper got out his key and entered his apartment He quickly undressed and got to bed, tomorrow it was looking for a way back to Turkey... *End of part 1 due to character limit
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 15y
    * New York. Ten Months before the Invasion * It’s nighttime. Streetlights line the street and the normally busy area of the East Village is completely empty. There is a seedy, yet unassuming, bar with red double doors and a sign that reads “KGB Bar”. In front three people stand guard, clutching hidden side arms and one is especially nervous. Black Widow: “What the hell is dis about anyways?!” Padre: “Que?” Black Widow: “Telling us to guard this bar… damn cops are gonna be all over us!” Padre: “Calm down muchacha, everything’s been taken care of,” The third figure just stood there. He was a mountain of a man, eight feet tall and covered in a long trench coat. He was the ultimate bouncer, pure muscle and discipline. In a couple of seconds, a long black limousine pulled up. Out came a well-dressed Japanese man in a long fur coat, sunglasses and a white fedora carrying a cane. He walked around with an entourage of five heavily armed men who eyed the welcoming committee warily. Padre: “Yakuza?” Gang leader: “You know it. What’s this meeting about?” Padre: “You’ll learn inside… Polyphemus, check them,” Polyphemus the giant spoke. His voice was low with great bass; he directed them to submit all weapons and then told them to line up. He patted them each down and the collected weapons were give a tag and put in individualized baskets. The leader of the group finally turned to them and said. Gang Leader: “This’d better be worth it…” Inside a fog of cigarette smoke filled the air, the walls were red and the lights dim. Several small tables and chairs were arranged and an impromptu stage was made up against the wall. Among the invited were members of terror cells, criminals, foreign intelligence agents and one very conspicuous large headed Korean man in a green military uniform. Victor stepped up to the stage and cleared his throat. The men in the room looked to him, still confused as to why they were told to show up for such a meeting “with their checkbooks”. Victor: “Silence everyone, please! You have all been brought here for a very special occasion,” Korean Dictator: “Get on with it!!” Victor: “Anyway, as you may have known several months ago there was something of an ‘incident’ down in the Pacific. I’m sure you’ve all heard of the S.I.N. virus, the super soldiers and all the other goodies on that fortress … today we are holding an auction to celebrate the occasion!” His audience was less than receptive; they stared at him blankly and wondered what he could possibly sell them. Victor: “First item up for bid … your very own sample of the S.I.N. virus!” Dead silence for a second. Then an approving roar of applause. Victor: “And if you’re looking for a more economic package, feel free to browse over the genetic makeup of the Iron Works and Krugov! Buy one or buy the whole set! As for that old S.I.N. virus, why don’t we start the bidding at 10 million?” Victor leaned on his podium and smiled as every hand in the room went up. _____________ * Victor’s hardened underground base in the subway system, directly after the fortress incident. * Taking the elevator after visiting his living quarters upstairs he, Padre and Widow were with him. Victor: “Thanks for getting me here so soon,” Widow: “Whatever. But I really got to go, what the hell are you going to show me?” Victor: “Before you leave I wanted you to meet the rest of my little group, we’re very closeknit and I’m sure you’ll like them…” Widow: “What’s the point of all this though?” Victor: “I’m hoping to sway you to stay with us,” Widow: “**** that homie! I’m out, laterz,” Victor: “Hold that thought, this is our stop,” Victor led Widow into a nicely furnished hallway that was surprisingly located in some abandoned tunnels in the heart of the city. The floors were covered with white tiles and the walls wree painted blue. Victor: “We tore down some walls, made several adjustments so as to create a more open space. To your left is a training area with weights and a VR room, to directly ahead is a kitchen and bunk beds, to the right is a hallway full of munitions and a living room,” Widow: “Damn sucka, this place is kinda big,” Victor: “I know, it’s a miracle of engineering really, I mean, to create such a large space, but in reality we have a bunch of other bases around the city but we like this one best because it’s right below Times Square. In addition some of the bases are interconnected making them more like giant base. Let’s go to the training room, I’ll introduce you to someone,” They went to their left and entered a large steel door that slide open to reveal an empty space the size of a gymnasium. There were wooden crates and acrobatic accoutrements, from trampolines, tightropes and suspended hoops as well as a long track. She hadn’t noticed at first but something came around the track at astonishing speeds. It was going at least forty miles an hour. It stopped in front of Victor and a slightly frightened Widow. Who saw in front of her something of a monster. It was bipedal standing at 5’ 4’’, with coarse black hair and a small beard. It was especially hairy, though still noticeably human. It’s ears were larger and pointed upwards. His nose was turned up like that of a bat’s, his arms were intensely muscular with very large hands, twice as large as a normal man of his height and on them were retractable claws. He was panting after his run and wore running shoes with spandex workout clothes. Victor: “Enigma, The Black Widow, Widow, Enigma,” The creature stretched out his large paw to Widow who reluctantly shook it. It spoke, it had a tendency for weird inflections and seemed to growl each word. Enigma: “Pleased meet you. Victor, I’m going to change. See later.” Enigma walked on his powerful legs towards the back of the gymnasium where he entered into a door to find the locker room. Widow: “What in the hell was that!?” Victor: “We don’t know really… that’s why we call him an enigma, I think he’s just very evolved though,” Widow: “Evolved?” Victor: “Yeah, for one thing he can run as fast a cheetah, second of all those arms can tear through a cow’s hide easily and his senses are extraordinary,” Widow: “Whatchu talking about Victor?” Victor: “Well he can hear a human heartbeat from over a mile away, he can smell and hear as well as a dog can and his night vision is excellent, not only that he can hide himself anywhere. He’s like a new breed of human, fast, strong and very well suited to survival,” Widow: “What’s his deal?” Victor: “I found him as a traveling circus sideshow in Bulgaria, so that’s why his English isn’t all that good; he joined us since it helps him to curve his instincts,” Widow: “Instincts?” Victor: “Yeah, he can be very bestial at times, and a lot of the times he treats battle as a hunt, so much so that he’s trained himself to read a person’s body language so as to predict their next move. He also needs to ‘feed’, and we give him opportunities to hunt down and track people for us and at times … well… ‘feed’,” Widow: “…..” Victor: “But wait, there’s more! To the weight room,” They moved past the gymnasium into a weight room. A very tall man was bench pressing stack upon stacks of weight in the corner. He had brown hair and a very chizled jaw with pale skin. Victor: “Polyphemus! We got a visitor,” The giant pressed the weights up again and then set them down. He got up to reveal his stature, a whopping eight feet. Victor: “This is Black Widow,” The deep voiced giant spoke. Polyphemus: “I’ve heard of her, top dollar assassin, right?” Widow: “Aight,” Polyphemus: “Pleased to meet you, I’m Polyphemus,” Victor: “Polyphemus is Greek. Over there he ran a gym, and we met over in Athens, I was actually looking to him for some training,” Polyphemus: “Yeah, I’m very good with meditation and self-control,” Victor: “That’s what makes him effective, he doesn’t freak out in a fight, very calm and collected. Though when he does get mad, he focuses it so much he could probably break down a steel wall, not to mention the natural armor,” Widow: “Excuse me?” Polyphemus: “My bones have developed in a way that there are extra bones covering my vital organs and other areas, mostly in my chest, arms and legs.” Victor: “Yeah he’s like the elephant man, only much less prone to dying, we better get going, enjoy your workout,” Polyphemus: “Will do,” Victor: “Now let me bring you to the VR room and show you our resident black magician / cop,” They entered the gymnasium again and crossed to another hallway. In the first room were computer terminals and in the second there was a bathroom. Finally down the hall was a glass door with a retinal scanner and keypad. **** To Be continued... need sleep.... ^o^ ****
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 15y
    {Off-Story} Everyone can now do their introductions (how you end up in NYC). {/Off-Story} *South Street Seaport; 6AM... 18 months after G-man's disappearance... McMillan: "Looks like were in for another downpour like last week, eh Carter?" *It was a cold and overcast day in the Big Apple. The northeasterly wind had picked up and brought a cold damp breeze over the East River, infesting the already torrid marketplace with the smell of early morning brine. McMillian was a manager of a two-story market and fish refrigeration building on the Lower East Side. The street was already busy with local restaurant chefs and tourists searching for the catch of the day. If it wasn't so gloomy out it might have been another ordinary day in New York. Carter: "I already brought in my nets, Mac. It probably won't affect the fish as much as it does us." McMillan: "Yeah; huh? Oh great, look, its Chester." *McMillan pointed to an old shabby homeless man limping down the street. He carried an assortment of grocery bags in a sling over his back and passed from booth to booth, everyday, trying to get some scraps from the fishermen’s' tables. He was well known for his tricks to finagle anything from a witless young clerk, but McMillan was a grizzled veteran of his games. Chester: "Hey Mac! How’s the kids doing?" McMillan: "Chester, you know I’m not married! And that’s the third time you tried that line this week dumbass! Get outta here before I call the cops!" Chester: "Ack...." *Chester hissed his disapproval and wandered out of the booth. He walked around the side of the building and down the alley searching for anything of interest to his gullet. He gazed out over the Long Island Sound toward the Southeast when he caught a glimpse of something odd. He raced back as fast as his deformed legs could carry him to McMillan's shop. Chester: "MAC! MAC! There’s all these ships out there!" McMillan: "Chester I ain't falling for that crap again alright!" Chester: "But!" Carter: "Uh Mac... there are a whole lotta boats out there...." McMillan: "Its ****ing New York City Harbor, Carter! When are there not big ass boats there?" Carter: "Yeah but I never seen them shooting at Brooklyn..." *McMillan was caught off guard and didn't quite believe what he heard at first. He looked up from his New York Post and looked at the street in front of the open shop booth. The few fishermen and customers out that early had all stopped and were running toward the wharf. McMillan rose from his perch at the counter and went over to the window by Carter. He didn't even notice Chester pilfering a hefty salmon from the ice bin. A huge armada of warships was sailing into the East River, guns blazing shelling the borough of Brooklyn across the river... McMillan: "Oh God..." _________________________________ *Pentagon... 6:15AM... *General Wallace had just received a phone call to report to the White House's War Room immediately. He didn't have to guess as to why, any idiot with CNN was hearing all about it already. The United States had just been attacked, and from the satellite photos he was shown, it wouldn't be stopping anytime soon. He entered the Oval office and was immediately lead to another secret door. This lead down a short corridor to an elevator, which he boarded along with several other high ranking officials. In the wake of the G-man Incident the previous year, Wallace had been appointed a Chief of Staff, which gave him access to the highest echelons of the Pentagon. However he stilled received all orders from a President he had very little confidence in. The elevator stopped and Wallace was lead out into a huge main control room. It was a high tech command bunker, deep underground, and military personnel raced everywhere trying to relay information as quickly as possible. Wallace was brought to a large round table in the center of the room. Unfortunately for him he was the last to arrive... __________________________________ Secretary of Defense: "WALLACE! Where in the Sam hill were you!?" Vice President: "Ogden please. Let’s just get to the bottom of this." President: "What do we know so far?" Chief of Staff #1: "Pretty much what’s on CNN sir. We have no idea who could amass a fleet like that against us, let alone keep it undetected for so long." Chief of Staff #2: "The Enemy fleet consists of 3 battleships, 4 battlecrusiers, a heavy cruiser, 19 destroyers and a Forrestral class aircraft carrier, parked here off Staten Island. We also have reports of Submarines off Coney Island shoreline." Intelligence Officer: "Sir we also have satellite recon that looks like several..." *The officer paused as if he didn't quite understand what he was reading... S.o.D.: "Several what?" I.O.: "Airships sir. Zeppelin class airships most likely bombers and troop carriers..." President: "This is insane. What do we have in the area? We have to have jets and bombers ready?" Chief of Staff #1: "Were currently moving reserve units from Ohio and Vermont but it will take them several hours to mobilize and reach the Palisades on the Jersey side. There are no organized National Guard units stationed in New York at this time..." C. of S. Wallace: "Gentlemen, its clear to me from the intelligence gathered by USAF Special Forces that these invaders are the remnants of G-man's army..." President: "That’s preposterous! G-man's army was destroyed in the Pacific months ago! What proof do you have of this?" Wallace: "This! Colonel Spencer, put those photos on the main monitor!" *Spencer handed a manila folder to an on-duty technician who quickly entered the data. A series of black and white satellite photos appeared on the monitor. Wallace: "These are shots of a secret naval yard and training facility, deep in the Amazon rainforest. There is a medium sized airstrip in a neighboring valley complete with several Zeppelin-sized construction hangars. It’s fairly obvious that G-man's Army was recruited, trained and equipped from this support and construction facility." S.o.D.: "But what’s your proof that this is G-man's base." Wallace: "These photos were taken there 2 years ago before the Brazil mission..." *A highly magnified picture appeared on the screen. It was completely clear to see, G-man was standing there with Don Muraco. They were apparently engaged in some sort of trade. Wallace: "This is the dealings that went on between G-man's organization and the drug baron Don Muraco. In exchange for several smuggling ships and crews, G-man took land from the Don where he could conceal a large construction yard. The fleet ships also bear the marking seen on G-man's briefcase." *The picture of the briefcase was positioned side-by-side with a recent satellite photo of the Aircraft Carrier deck. The Black Mesa symbol was painted on the aft section of the deck. President: "So, do we know if G-man is leading this operation." Wallace: "That’s something I don't know sir." Vice President: "Can't we call in those mercenaries again? 'End of what’s-his-name' and his friends... and that Colonel!" Wallace: "Col. ACE and his comrades’ whereabouts are currently... unknown..." *The room fell deathly silent, except for the soft beeping of the computers... ______________________________________ *Empire State Building... 6:53AM... *A ghostly shadow fell over 5th Avenue as a monstrous Zeppelin glided through the sky over New York's greatest skyscraper. Police S.W.A.T. units had moved in to meet any invaders from the sky and had already taken positions on the roof. But the Zeppelin had moved toward the old Dirigible docking tower and had locked on to the gate. SWAT Capt.: "Shit! They're coming in! Everyone get in position!" *The SWAT team opened the roof access door and headed toward the abandoned docking tower. They rushed in and took cover behind some desks and radio equipment, which had replaced the towers original function. However this did not stop a large man from walking down the spiral staircase and towards the fog-glass door. SWAT #1: "FREEZE POLICE!" Man: "Heh heh heh... You've joined the party..." *CLANG! The rattle of a huge ammo belt smashing the ground was only a prelude to the destruction unleashed by a 20mm AC Gattling Cannon. The mechanical-electric whirr of the 6 barreled monster filled the air with lead as the glass and wood partition between rooms was perforated and then blown clean away. The SWAT members tried to retreat but one by one they all quickly fell to the barrage. Moments later all was silent as the behemoth stepped out into the light. What he hadn't counted on was the one SWAT who hid in an adjoining corridor out of his previous line of fire. The SWAT officer cocked his 12 gauge SPAS and blasted the fiend point blank in the back, only to have his own buckshot bounce off and hit him in the shoulder. The man turned and brushed the dust off of his broad shoulders... Eric: "Punk, don't mess with an Iron Guard..." *Eric leveled the gattling gun and blew the officers face clean off. He turned now to see the G-man Stormtroopers heading down to clear out the rest of the building. Another figure in a black robe followed. Eric: "Were ready to set up your field command here. What should I do?" *Eric leaned in to hear the voice of his commander, which was very frail and weak, but he gave it the same attention as if it were a roar. Eric: "Sweeper? Here? Alright, I'll take care of it..." __________________________________ *Who is the new commander of G-man's Evil Army? *What strange new villains have invaded New York City? *Where have all our Heroes gone? ***Stay Tuned to the New Exciting Episodes of THE SEQUEL!*** Peace! :afro:
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Haunter avatar
Haunter Joined 18y ago