What's Hope for labtop players ?

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Kleenex points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

Hi, I own a GeForce Go FX 5700 graphic card on my labtop. (Pentium 4@3Ghz/512Mo DDR) And the max fps i see is ~ 40fps in game ... 80 fps when i'm died and spectacte and 60fps at respawn. So i search tutorial url or other that explain what cvars i can set up to grow fps. I've already seen some tutorial explaining "this cvars manage this and that" but that does not explain if i grow the fps. Regards.

• 13y
    Kleenex avatar
    Kleenex Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    Posted by Schkye>You could have searched the forums before posting, But anyways if you would have looked at the stickied threads of this forum you would have come across this.

i already read them before.
    but i lost many hours to test many cvars & parameters to try to get a better fps...

experiences will be better ;)

things that are missing in all thoses links : the name of weapon to be able to make a buying script and to be able to switch between all weapons i want.
    Bananite
  • 13y
    sho avatar
    sho Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    758 points Ranked 6026th
    You could have searched the forums before posting, But anyways if you would have looked at the stickied threads of this forum you would have come across this.
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Kleenex avatar
Kleenex Offline
Member Joined 13y