The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

my cs:s does not connect to servers ...

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

hello every1 any wayz i bought the silver pack from valve which contians many games, one of the games are counter-strike:source first of all after i download steam and bought the pack i had to download the games so i download them and then there was another problem which to download somthin about my driver and i did and every-thing is ok now except: my COUNTER-STRIKE:SOURCE cannot connect to servers my COUNTER-STRIKE:SOURCE cannot not create a server my COUNTER-STRIKE:SOURCE freezes when i enter the options menu i don't know what the helll is the wronge when i want to connect to server via internet, it freezes when sends clint info or somthin and when i want to create a server to play with the bots, it freezes when it says .....(sorry, i forgot) and when i click on the options menu, the game freezes plz help me all the games that i have downloaded are 100% ready look at the cs:s pic PS. with the silver pack, counter-strike came, and when i start the game, the menu does not show up, and half-life 2 freezes

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

• 5 Posts
  • 13y Submitted

Yo, buddy. Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Sound fun? Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login tracking pixel