Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Counter-Life 6.5 Working Install is ...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

You can download the working install of Counter-Life Beta 6.5 from the download section of your website. We apologize for any inconvienance.

Replies

• End Of Days avatar
    End Of Days Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    Yeah, not with a ***ty 56k connection that drops ever 3 minutes. I'm lucky to a get a stable connection like I had when the download was at 52 megs!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20204th
    access_time 15y
    Whoa! Calm down guys, CL Beta 6.5 will always be there... Waiting for uuuuuuuuuuuu~ :D :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Johnny Woo avatar
    Johnny Woo Joined 15y ago
    137 points Ranked 62061st
    access_time 15y
    Cool! I'm pissed too!!! I bashed my fist into the mouse because my mom said i can't buy HL2 until next thursday. And a huge chunk of my skin got attached to it out of my hand. Now all i can do is sit, bleed, and wait.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    access_time 15y
    I ****ing hate filefront. You can't resume downloads! Last night I let CL Beta 6.5 download all night and it was at 52 megs at about 5 in the morning. My dad then comes in and say he needs to use he net to send an email on his computer. So I pause the download and then when I reconnect to resume the download, what does it do? It restarts at ****ing 0%!!!!!! I so ****ing sick of 56k and this modem. It drops connection like crazy and when it does, I have to reconnect and start the download from the beginning! I will try once more tonight and if it doesn't work I ****ing give up! Unless we get another mirror I'll give it another try. But till then, I'm screw. And yes, as you can tell I'm pissed!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    cheers dude :)
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • SureShot avatar
    SureShot Joined 16y ago
    16,367 points Ranked 326th
    10 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    Posted by Nelo>I were the first to DL it! Yay! (Might have been becouse i constantly tried to DL) But weren't the zombies going to be Headshot-Kills-Only?
    That's were you are slightly wrong ... methinks S7 was the first, as he notified Haunter of the exe error...along with every other mofo complaining in the other thread :hippie: It's good, i'm loving all the new effects and the sounds n shiznat that S7 put into it. Especially the DualDE reload sounds. Now to make some custom stuff ;) *Dual RE Beretta's here I come* Oh and SUIT, download it from
    Do you hear me now?
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    where can i download this? :confused:
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20204th
    access_time 15y
    That's why I a little worried about people with low connections. Anyway, you have already been warned of this. :D :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    access_time 15y
    Yippee..... Oh darn. I just got Halo 2.......... Haha. Anyway. I'll see if the net is work good tonight and download it all night while play Halo 2. I can't wait..... I hate 56k.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21198th
    access_time 15y
    Posted by SyntaxxSeven>Nah, we ended up chaing some things. The zombies were slow and feeble minded sacks of meat. Instead of making them headshot only, we basically made it that it took quite a few shots to take them down when using low calibre ammunition, hense that it costs you more to money to replenish lost ammunition after killing one of them, especially early on in the game. But, zombies are also slower then normal but if left alive can kill you in in one or two hits. The zombie also gives minimal rewards because it is so slow and feeble. So, in effect, the zombie is your average annoyance monster which costs alot to take down but gives very little in return, but if left unchecked or challenged can rip your ferakin' head off your shoulders.
    But can you still jump on there head and knife them to death? I always did that in HL1. Haven't had the gaul to try it in HL2 yet though, those runner ones especially piss me off... O, and obviously... downloading... now! :command: Peace! :afro:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • spoondog avatar
    spoondog Joined 15y ago
    access_time 15y
    :shocked: I just got done playing some of it. Whoa. Well done. Well ****ing done.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Nelo avatar
    Nelo Joined 15y ago
    access_time 15y
    okay... #Replaces with runner zombie#
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • SyntaxxSeven avatar
    SyntaxxSeven Joined 16y ago
    877 points Ranked 41537th
    access_time 15y
    Nah, we ended up chaing some things. The zombies were slow and feeble minded sacks of meat. Instead of making them headshot only, we basically made it that it took quite a few shots to take them down when using low calibre ammunition, hense that it costs you more to money to replenish lost ammunition after killing one of them, especially early on in the game. But, zombies are also slower then normal but if left alive can kill you in in one or two hits. The zombie also gives minimal rewards because it is so slow and feeble. So, in effect, the zombie is your average annoyance monster which costs alot to take down but gives very little in return, but if left unchecked or challenged can rip your ferakin' head off your shoulders.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Nelo avatar
    Nelo Joined 15y ago
    access_time 15y
    I were the first to DL it! Yay! (Might have been becouse i constantly tried to DL) But weren't the zombies going to be Headshot-Kills-Only?
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

SyntaxxSeven avatar
SyntaxxSeven Joined 16y ago