WTF STUPID STEAM ISN'T EVEN WORKING

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Blade7764 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

I just installed HL2 from my CD's and now I can't log onto steam, WTF, I hate steam, its the most retarted software ever created. Its a very very poor system to play online games, and has nothing but problems, ESPECIALLY the friends network. Now I just spent my $40 at the store and I can't play the game BECAUSE I HAVE TO LOG ONTO STEAM AND IT DOESNT EVEN LET ME LOG ON, GOD DAMNIT, WHAT KIND OF A WAY TO PLAY A GAME IS THAT!!!!! I want to play single player but noooooo, I gotta log onto STEAM. Steam can take everyones money and cram it up their ass and think of a new way to make online games. Stupid F*CKHEADS /end Rant

• 13y
    darkone avatar
    darkone Offline
    Member Joined 16y
    827 points Ranked 5594th
    Posted by clubarfish>I don't remember starting :)

heil hitler

It's funny how hackers were once cool, but now they're just plain tards and everyone seems to hate them. As a collective they really need to do something to repair their public image.

Well, hackers are still cool. But these are script kiddy crackers. Big difference :)

Personally I love steam and I couldn't help but feel bad for the people who were busy complaining on the steam forums while I was figuring out the funniest ways to kill combine soldiers :D
    Bananite
  • 13y
    ProRook avatar
    ProRook Offline
    Member Joined 15y
    Posted by \/\/A|2THOG>
    Posted by someguy> Originally Posted by Blade7764

I just installed HL2 from my CD's and now I can't log onto steam, WTF, I hate steam, its the most retarted software ever created. Its a very very poor system to play online games, and has nothing but problems, ESPECIALLY the friends network. Now I just spent my $40 at the store and I can't play the game BECAUSE I HAVE TO LOG ONTO STEAM AND IT DOESNT EVEN LET ME LOG ON, GOD DAMNIT, WHAT KIND OF A WAY TO PLAY A GAME IS THAT!!!!! I want to play single player but noooooo, I gotta log onto STEAM.

Steam can take everyones money and cram it up their ass and think of a new way to make online games.

Stupid F*CKHEADS

/end Rant

Man I totally agree with absolutley everything that you have said man...I just fricken paid 113.99 for the deluxe version of HL2....and i got home all exited because i have been anticipating this day for months upon months...i even spent 1900 bucks on a new system exluding the monitor just so that i can play HL2 and then what happens....GAY ASS FUCKING STEAM wasnt even working! That really made me mad I am at work now and I have to wait until i get home where i will try again to play it....I WANT TO KILL STEAM!! I want to rip the eyes outa whoever came up with the idea of steam and how you have to have it in order to play single player on HL2 what the hell....what happens if you dont have the internet...thats so fucking gay...STEAM has ruined it for us dedicated gamers....fucktards need to be all shot for coming up with the idea of STEAM GOD DAMN IM MAD ABOUT THAT....But hey...if it works out in the end then i will be happy because im now looking forward to making maps for the new cs source!

good god...you can tell that they are cs players right off the bat.
    Bananite
  • 13y
    Blade7764 avatar
    Blade7764 Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    Sorry guys, Its all working now. But its true that steam is a poor system, but it does have quite a few ups.

Sorry again, I was just a little too angry for not much of a reason.
    Bananite
  • 13y
    nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Offline
    Member Joined 15y
    364 points Ranked 11275th
    I take it back.. hackers aren't the problem, it's morons like warthog and blade who let us all down.
    Just keepin' it fresh.
  • 13y
    Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Offline
    Member Joined 15y
    4,951 points Ranked 937th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    wow, i bet your employer is glad they hired you. Sending death threats because a computer gmae doens't work. your my idol. grow up kid.
    Pajamaz0r
  • 13y
    Guest avatar
    Guest Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    12 medals 3 legendary 3 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    Posted by Blade7764>I just installed HL2 from my CD's and now I can't log onto steam, WTF, I hate steam, its the most retarted software ever created. Its a very very poor system to play online games, and has nothing but problems, ESPECIALLY the friends network. Now I just spent my $40 at the store and I can't play the game BECAUSE I HAVE TO LOG ONTO STEAM AND IT DOESNT EVEN LET ME LOG ON, GOD DAMNIT, WHAT KIND OF A WAY TO PLAY A GAME IS THAT!!!!! I want to play single player but noooooo, I gotta log onto STEAM.

Steam can take everyones money and cram it up their ass and think of a new way to make online games.

Stupid F*CKHEADS

/end Rant

Man I totally agree with absolutley everything that you have said man...I just fricken paid 113.99 for the deluxe version of HL2....and i got home all exited because i have been anticipating this day for months upon months...i even spent 1900 bucks on a new system exluding the monitor just so that i can play HL2 and then what happens....GAY ASS FUCKING STEAM wasnt even working! That really made me mad I am at work now and I have to wait until i get home where i will try again to play it....I WANT TO KILL STEAM!! I want to rip the eyes outa whoever came up with the idea of steam and how you have to have it in order to play single player on HL2 what the hell....what happens if you dont have the internet...thats so fucking gay...STEAM has ruined it for us dedicated gamers....fucktards need to be all shot for coming up with the idea of STEAM GOD DAMN IM MAD ABOUT THAT....But hey...if it works out in the end then i will be happy because im now looking forward to making maps for the new cs source!
    Bot Account
  • 13y
    tom avatar
    tom avatar Present
    Homepage
    Super Admin Joined 16y
    4,693 points Ranked 984th
    47 medals 10 legendary 9 rare
    • Achieved Super Admin clearance Medal icon
    • Thanked 500 submitters Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Blogs Medal icon
    • Submitted 60 Polls Medal icon
    tom avatar
    tom
    test
    Posted by Moistnote>then stop argueing with me.

I don't remember starting :)

heil hitler

Posted by H3ADHUn73R>Someone hacked the network

It's funny how hackers were once cool, but now they're just plain tards and everyone seems to hate them. As a collective they really need to do something to repair their public image.
    testing 1234 222
  • 13y
    H3ADHUn73R avatar
    H3ADHUn73R Offline
    Member Joined 14y
    311 points Ranked 12760th
    Ok people don't panic. Someone hacked the network, and the problem should be resolved shortly. Atleast that is what the hlfallout forums are saying, and that is the only source I have been able to find for this problem so far.
    Bananite
  • 13y
    Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Offline
    Member Joined 15y
    then stop argueing with me. i'm always right except when i say i'm wrong. heck u know me, i'm perfect.
    Pajamaz0r
  • 13y
    tom avatar
    tom avatar Present
    Homepage
    Super Admin Joined 16y
    tom avatar
    tom
    test
    Yes, i'm aware of why they do it :)
    testing 1234 222
  • 13y
    Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Offline
    Member Joined 15y
    well clubbar m8 think of it this way. its harder to hack into steam than it was in half-life 1. valve needs money (like most companies) and steam is a way for them to secure their money.
    Pajamaz0r
  • 13y
    tom avatar
    tom avatar Present
    Homepage
    Super Admin Joined 16y
    tom avatar
    tom
    test
    Having to log into an unreliable network to play a single player, offline game kinda shits me.
    testing 1234 222
  • 13y
    Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Offline
    Member Joined 15y
    we are all a bit mad. but don't call them fuckheads. if it wern't for them you wouldn't have the game. so stop bitching and get some god damned patience.
    Pajamaz0r

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

Blade7764 avatar
Blade7764 Offline
Member Joined 13y