The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

Can you tell me a certain CS:S conso...

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

HEY everybody!! I've been trying to find out this certain command in CS:S, I know what the command does, but I dont know its name. Say you set "phys_pushscale" to like, -5000 or something, and then shoot a barrel. The barrel will come flying at you, and go right through you. The command I want to know makes it so if something comes flying at you, it will hurt the player hit by it. If anyone could tell me the console command that would do that, I would greatly, GREATLY apprechiate it, cause I really wanna find out what this command is. Thanks



Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!
Sign up to access this!



  • Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+


  • 2 Posts
  • 13y Submitted

Yo, buddy. Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

  • Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Post: Give modders your thoughts on their work.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Interested? Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login tracking pixel