Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

maps ideas

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

i was thinking of making some story mission into CL... this would make cooperative challenging... not by firepower... but task and tactics e.g: special search and destroy mission like destroying a tank in certian mission with LAW... but u have like 1 man against 2 platoon of grunts with their weapon as deadly as you (you take then in 3 shots... they take you in 3 shots) and demolish enemy radio station (a certian crate or thing entity in a room) with some 30 men guarding the perimeter... (maybe use cs_havana) or even reinforcing your friend... (rescuing a barney from the crashed black hawk in black_hawk_down) there will be like 20 grunts surrounding the crash site at top of buildings and barney is hiding in a secured location... u need to secure him to a car or thing (so taking out the 20 grunts becomes your task) even assassinating target... assassinating a prisoner trapped in bullet proof glass room (scientist) guarded by like 20 grunts (you have only a scout with 30 extra rounds to do the job) NOTE: for cooperative i think it is best to have more friendlies like a scientist with 1911 (basically barney without armor with different skin and sound) reanimating skin.... custom barney sound... maybe

Replies

• Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20185th
    access_time 15y
    LOL! It's CL : Source, not CL : Sad. :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    End Of Days Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    CL:S = :(
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 15y
    I can't wait for CL : Source! Man, think of all the barrels I can roll down in HL! A long-time fantasy of mine coming true!!! Who the heck is coding CL : Source anyway!? Oh yeah, I forgot...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21172nd
    access_time 15y
    Im already working on some coop maps ideas for MP. The current one is a Middle-East type city where the team must fight through the streets to assassinate a warlord and destroy his scud missle launchers. Its only in a very basic stage for now though because I have high demands at work. Tomorrow though Im off so maybe get some mapping time in again finally... As for O:AF... waiting for HL2... and CL:S... Peace! :afro:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 15y
    So far, I only know two guys for the job. CYAce and Moisty.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49390th
    access_time 15y
    recruiting suggestions
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    you gonna make it or r u recruiting/ suggesting?
    Bot Account
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Xianghua avatar
Xianghua Joined 17y ago