Counter Strike Source Questions:

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Attention Gamer! We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending vanzagar points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

Counter Strike Source Questions: 1. Game pauses for about 3 seconds during normal play, happens about every 2 or 3 minutes. Nothing seems to really trigger it (like lots of gun fire or nades), can happen at any time. Yet fps=45, ping =60. Don't have any programs running in the back ground except for zone alarm. Also, run adaware daily. Downloaded and installed the latest nvidia vid card drivers. If I run other games like Doom3 or Farcry, there are no such pauses. ---system--- Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 1, with latest updates from windowsupdate.com AMD 1800+, 512MB RAM MSI Geforce 4 Ti4400, Latest detonator drivers Creative Soundblaster Live Shuttle MN31N Mobo, Latest Drivers Maxtor 80GB, 7200rpm, ATA133 Hard Drive Sony DRU500A DVD Burner 2. How to link a key directly to access (not buy) nade and another key to directly access flash. 3. How to turn on/off talking. Can get annoying at time listening to people whine. Like to be able to turn it off sometimes... 4. Can't seem to really hear foot steps in CS:Source. Use to be be a big think I payed attention to, but now I can't seem to even hear my own teams footsteps when we start out. Is there away to turn up the footsteps volume? In the options menu I have it turned on. Thanks, vanz

• 13y
    vanzagar avatar
    vanzagar Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    Thanks TST Devgru Seal for trying to answer my questions but you did not real them very carefully. In number #1 I say (NOT BUY), I know how to buy nades, I want to be able to access quickly instead of toggling thru them...

#2 I meant the talking chatter how to get rid of the text talking...

Also

Quesiotn #5 How can change the player models to somehting cooler like Rambo...

Thanks,

Vanz
    Bananite
  • 13y
    TST Devgru Seal avatar
    Member Joined 14y
    366 points Ranked 11230th
    Posted by vanzagar>

2. How to link a key directly to access (not buy) nade and another key to directly access flash.

3. How to turn on/off talking. Can get annoying at time listening to people whine. Like to be able to turn it off sometimes...

4. Can't seem to really hear foot steps in CS:Source. Use to be be a big think I payed attention to, but now I can't seem to even hear my own teams footsteps when we start out. Is there away to turn up the footsteps volume? In the options menu I have it turned on.

Thanks,

vanz

2. bind "f2" "buy hegrenade; buy flashgrenade" (For other binds, please visit the CSBanana buy script generator for CS:Source

3. Hit ESC, and push Player List, then click on their name, and push the button called, ignore this player..

4. No, if you turn up volume noise on your footsteps, it could be considered a cheat, because you could hear someone farther away, that someone else. The CSS footsteps, are indeed lighter sounding.

By the way, [COLOR=Yellow>WELCOME TO CS BANANA!!!![/COLOR>
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

vanzagar avatar
vanzagar Offline