Posted by vanzagar>
2. How to link a key directly to access (not buy) nade and another key to directly access flash.
3. How to turn on/off talking. Can get annoying at time listening to people whine. Like to be able to turn it off sometimes...
4. Can't seem to really hear foot steps in CS:Source. Use to be be a big think I payed attention to, but now I can't seem to even hear my own teams footsteps when we start out. Is there away to turn up the footsteps volume? In the options menu I have it turned on.
2. bind "f2" "buy hegrenade; buy flashgrenade" (For other binds, please visit the CSBanana buy script generator for CS:Source
3. Hit ESC, and push Player List, then click on their name, and push the button called, ignore this player..
4. No, if you turn up volume noise on your footsteps, it could be considered a cheat, because you could hear someone farther away, that someone else. The CSS footsteps, are indeed lighter sounding.
By the way, [COLOR=Yellow>WELCOME TO CS BANANA!!!![/COLOR>