Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

If You Could Have A Super Power?

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

post what your super power would be and why :) im still debating mine i think it has to be between being able to go invisible or havin x-ray vision i just cant decide :/

Replies

• waffle man avatar
    waffle man Joined 17y ago
    1,404 points Ranked 22112th
    access_time 15y
    Dude, I want the orgasm power, just to fuck with people. Some kid fucks with you in school, and instead of getting arrested, you just make him freak out and fall on the ground in a pleasureful quiver. :P
    1337 h4x0r
    URL to post:
  • Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy Joined 17y ago
    5,280 points Ranked 1242nd
    access_time 15y
    Oh I thought you meant that you had the power to make other people have orgasms using your telekinesis powers.
    URL to post:
  • Botch avatar
    Botch Joined 17y ago
    397 points Ranked 47612th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    Posted by Cookie Monster>The ability to make people orgasm telekenetically would be awesome. However, I fear that it would be self-abused.
    i'm waiting to hear whats wrong with that sort of thing.....i'm sure i can safely say that most men self-abuse anyway, this would just be less work on the arm.
    I used to ban folks
    URL to post:
  • Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    The power to create a superpower would leave you the ruler of the known world.
    URL to post:
  • GloryKing avatar
    GloryKing Joined 17y ago
    856 points Ranked 41662nd
    access_time 15y
    I would want to ability to give anyone an Orgasm at any time with just my mind. Just think about it, a really hot girl, and you get into a conversation with them and tell them you have the ability to make her cum in seconds. She would call bullshit. You whip it out and go at it and make her cum in seconds. Then she'll be all like, WTF! You'll be a god. Then you could rob banks by making everyone in it have an orgasm and fall down because it's so mind blowinglly awesome. You would be unstoppable. And in terms of CS and other games. When your about to frag someone or about to die. Make the other bastard cum and he will be so distracted you could knife him. Word.
    I smoke pot. Get over it.
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    holy fuck why are people reviving old threads?
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 15y
    Posted by Niko> Every time a hacker comes into the server....snap snap, and I show up in his bedroom with a baseball bat ready to work on his computer.
    Niko, for your sake, I hope you have a wooden baseball bat....for obvious reasons.... And if I had to choose a power, I'd have to completely agree with Prins. Why? Becuase I'm lazy, and I like sleep. Slowing time down would let me get 15+ hours a day, and be on time for every single meeting/appointment/etc. Imagine the other possibilites.... WORLD PING-PONG CHAMPION!!! Ruler of Go-Fish? Master of the carnival games (move the metal hoop around the revolving drill-like thing, pop the balloons, etc.). Kung-fu/taijutsu master. And of course the dishonorable proffessions: shoplifting, pick-pocketing, card-cheating ("I WAS HOLDING POCKET ACES A SECOND AGO!!! 2 7 off now?!?!?!","royal flush third time in a row?"). You could rob a bank of millions in the time it takes their GM to sneeze... Fort Knox in the time it takes to make a bag of popcorn (and that's carrying each gold inget to the van 1 by 1). You could be the ultimate magician... The ultimate warrior too. Enter a small country, sabotage their 7 nuclear factories, make a few crates of ammo go "missing", and acquire their entire military strategy, all in about the time it takes to get to the center of a tootsie-pop. My only small comment/technicality about slowing time down is this, and correct me if I'm wrong (I havn't delved too deeply into relativity yet): the new speed that I would travel at would have to be slightly slower than the speed of light. Why? Becuase if you move faster then the speed of light, you will no longer be able to percieve the light, and thus you would have no vision. Again, correct me on that one if I'm wrong. With that (thoroughly and over) said and done, I bid ye all adieu.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 15y
    i would be a super samurai kind of like rurouni kenshin i would go around cutting of fingers and toes with pin point accuracy with my katana and then have some sake
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • waffle man avatar
    access_time 15y
    Then how do they eat cereal?
    1337 h4x0r
    URL to post:
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    364 points Ranked 48512th
    access_time 15y
    Forget superpowers, I wanna' be Neo. "there is no spoone!1" - the matricks
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • PrinsFoo avatar
    PrinsFoo Joined 17y ago
    345 points Ranked 49119th
    access_time 15y
    If I could be a Superhero, I would be Awesome Man. I'd fly around the world fighting crime According to my Awesome Plan. And if I saw criminals trying to lie Hurting other people and making them cry I'd haul them off to jail in my Awesome Van. Because I would be Awesome Man. (Now some criminals want you to be a criminal, and they offer you things like drugs and alcohol, but we know what to do kids, we just say no.) If I could be a Superhero, I would be Drug-Free Boy. Telling the world of the evils of drugs, and the lives that they destroy. And all of the junkies getting so high With their needles and bongs and sticks made of thai I'd burn them alive and I would squeal with joy. Cause I would be Drug-Free Boy. If I could be a Superhero, I>d be Immigration Dude I'd send all the foreigners back to their homes For eating up all of our food For taking our welfare and best jobs to boot Like landscaping, dishwashing, picking our fruit I'd pass lots of laws to get rid of their brood Becasue I would be Imigration Dude. (Kids, you can make up your own superhero. If you could, who would you be?) If you could be a Superhero, Would you be Justice Guy? Making sure people get what they deserve, Especially women who lie Like if a wife left her huband with three kids and no job To run off to f---ing Hawaii with some doctor named Bob You could skin them and drain them of blood til they die Especially Bob Then you would be Justice Guy Or you could be subtle, I didn't mean to be vague Give her Mad Cow disease & let him die of the plague As long as they suffer for their terrible lie Especially Bob Then you would be Justice Guy. Then you would be a Superhero, like me. ~Stephen Lynch, Superhero
    Sorry, had to be done. Oh, and I'm not sure walking up to a girl and asking if you can 'squirt her a lager' would work. I'd give you major props though. /me still wants to nearly stop time.
    Leader of the lemmings! avatar
    Mantra
    Leader of the lemmings!
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    7,977 points Ranked 769th
    • One month a member Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    you tw oare gits. come on looking up skirts. come on now. with the beer finger you could do what ya want. instead of buying someone a drink you say can i squit you ladies a lager?
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    1,593 points Ranked 21556th
    access_time 15y
    well of course, who wants to look through walls when u can look through skirts eh :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    735 points Ranked 42560th
    access_time 15y
    indeed :) that was my main reason for teh x-ray vision aswell, hehe :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    1,593 points Ranked 21556th
    access_time 15y
    Personally i would have to go with xray vision for those nites on the town with these fine ladies :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Goerge avatar
    Goerge username pic Joined 17y ago
    Fapping
    3,687 points Ranked 2146th
    16 medals 2 legendary 2 rare
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    Posted by Niko>I would have to say: The ability to teleport. Why you say? Every time some dolt on a CS server starts insulting me for no reason, i would snap my fingers and appear in his bedroom. Just imagine what the look on his face would be. Every time somoene on a forum decides to get pissy and start insulting....same process. Every time a hacker comes into the server....snap snap, and I show up in his bedroom with a baseball bat ready to work on his computer. I would love to have this power becuase I detest cowards who act tough safely through the internet...but above all, I hate them damn hackers. Just think of the possibilities...
    do it while wielding a bazooka. I myself have dreampt about baing able to go to some newb's home and start kicking their ass for being a dork on the net. (the black hole doesnt count, so dont say anything) I think it would be cool to take contol of somebody's body.... Like take control of the Principal and cancel school for the day.... Take control of same girl then toutch urself..... :) Take control of George Bush and see if Dick Cheney is really running the country.
    URL to post:
  • Niko™ avatar
    Niko™ Joined 15y ago
    1,871 points Ranked 20935th
    access_time 15y
    Lol, valid points there. In that case, I would need the power to make my liver invincible. :p
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    i say all your ideas of what u should have are thrown into the garbage when u have mine. hacker at cs? who cares when ur drunk. damned forum poster? get drunk, who cares. can't get laid? get her drunk. :P
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • Niko™ avatar
    Niko™ Joined 15y ago
    access_time 15y
    Hmm good point. How bout IP adress, Steam ID...would that be sufficient?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    I want Night Crawler's teleportation and stealth combo. And he does require knowledge of where he will be teleporting, if any of you have seen X-Men 2 it is explained there. That's a good downfall because otherwise he would be way too poweful. And thx PrinsFoo for bustin' out the frozen time theory ;)
    URL to post:
  • waffle man avatar
    access_time 15y
    It would end up being like Nightcrawler from the X-Men. It's impossible to hold the knowledge to every place on earth. Your brain can not hold that much information. So you wouldn't be able to just *poof* and show up at their house. Unless you had their picture and a picture of their room. So you might want to pick another power. :)
    1337 h4x0r
    URL to post:
  • Niko™ avatar
    Niko™ Joined 15y ago
    access_time 15y
    I would have to say: The ability to teleport. Why you say? Every time some dolt on a CS server starts insulting me for no reason, i would snap my fingers and appear in his bedroom. Just imagine what the look on his face would be. Every time somoene on a forum decides to get pissy and start insulting....same process. Every time a hacker comes into the server....snap snap, and I show up in his bedroom with a baseball bat ready to work on his computer. I would love to have this power becuase I detest cowards who act tough safely through the internet...but above all, I hate them damn hackers. Just think of the possibilities...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    lol that would be tremendous you could open your own theme pub and serve ale from ya finger :) im also pondering the idea of being able to pass through solid objects... that could well come in handy
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    i would have the powers of producing beer through my right index finger.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • waffle man avatar
    access_time 15y
    And another point proven why Superman is the best. (unknowingly of course.) Thanks PrinsFoo. You're the best. :)
    1337 h4x0r
    URL to post:
  • PrinsFoo avatar
    PrinsFoo Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    Lol, only I made this up years before that crappy movie. (I assume it is crappy because it has a Barbie watch. Everyone knows Mickey Mouse is way cooler!) And Snoopy. If you follow theory, when time stops you blink out of existance. Not to mention the friction of walking through even air would light you on fire. Even if you didn't blink out everything would be solid as movement takes time. Ergo, slowing time to near nothing would still let you move and manipulate. Stop time and you are... looking at a very very still unmovable rather boring life. /me looks around. Yup, just like this... boring.
    Mantra
    Leader of the lemmings!
    URL to post:
  • waffle man avatar
    access_time 15y
    Lolt.. unfortunately that's sadly true.. just another example of crappy American films.
    1337 h4x0r
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    lol prins u really thought about this alot didnt u, its kinda like that kiddies film clockstoppers where they slow down time with a $5 barbie watch :/
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Botch avatar
    Botch Joined 17y ago
    397 points Ranked 47612th
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    to be able to drop the mightiest elbow of them all. All would fear my mighty elbow of doom. As should you.
    I used to ban folks
    URL to post:
  • DarkPoet avatar
    DarkPoet Joined 17y ago
    184 points Ranked 57128th
    7 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    Posted by Cookie Monster>I'll take telepathy Professor X style... as long as I get to keep my legs.
    Sorry to get super-geek here, but... He actually still has his legs, he just cant use them.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    X-ray vision for teh naugthty boy ;)
    URL to post:
  • Microsoft XP avatar
    Microsoft XP Joined 15y ago
    access_time 15y
    Invisibility, or X-Ray vision.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Goerge avatar
    Fapping
    access_time 15y
    Mind control yould be cool... like make people do funny things.... perhaps make the person whom you may dislike throw something sharp at the teacher.... muwhahaha
    URL to post:
  • alive avatar
    alive Joined 17y ago
    1,002 points Ranked 26642nd
    access_time 15y
    Racial Change! I could be anything i wanted, get anything i wanted! THINK OF THE POSSIBLILITYS
    small avatar much??!?
    URL to post:
  • waffle man avatar
    access_time 15y
    I still want to be Superman.. but unfortunately I'm not... can we have more than one power?! (Please say yes!)
    1337 h4x0r
    URL to post:
  • High Roller avatar
    High Roller Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    well if i could fly that would be phat but i would have to be super strong because if i could fly i would probably just get shot down if i didn't have the strength. I would have to say invisibility.
    Go Heels! avatar
    Mantra
    Go Heels!
    URL to post:
  • Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    How bout freeze time? Cuz if we slowed time then the other people could watch me and go "wtf" really slowly, although that would be funny ^_^
    URL to post:
  • Goerge avatar
    Fapping
    access_time 15y
    or walk into girls' locker room
    URL to post:
  • Ch1cKeN avatar
    Ch1cKeN Joined 17y ago
    3,513 points Ranked 2289th
    access_time 15y
    Super time slowdown like prins. you could steal stuff.
    Classics Spammer
    URL to post:
  • waffle man avatar
    access_time 15y
    I'd be Superman.
    1337 h4x0r
    URL to post:
  • DarkPoet avatar
    DarkPoet Joined 17y ago
    184 points Ranked 57128th
    7 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    access_time 15y
    I must agree with Prinsfoo. /me worships prins
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • PrinsFoo avatar
    PrinsFoo Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    The ability to slow time to the point that only I was able to move. (If it was stoped, I couln't move without causing massive temporal rifts / catching on fire all the time) It would be like being invsible, like having x-ray vision cuz heck, no one could stop you from just goin anywhere. And you could still effect your environs and your leasure (tests would be so much nicer). And fights would be literly over before they began. Travel would appear to be in the blink of an eye (you would still have to drive, but after that you could sleep it off, get up, and start time a-flowin again). Whole lota niftyness here folks.
    Mantra
    Leader of the lemmings!
    URL to post:
  • Snoopy avatar
    Snoopy Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    invisibility is cool. flying sux cuz the CIA would find me. x-ray vision would help me for my tests.
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

NutsacK avatar
NutsacK Joined 17y ago