Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Elite and Fivesven

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I read on the website news that elites and fivesven are being removed. Why?

Replies

• End Of Days avatar
    End Of Days Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    Screw the elitea dn 57 and put in some new weaponry for use to reigh havoc on the aliens and marines!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20190th
    access_time 15y
    That would mean...no new guns... :( But do try them out after the release. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • darkblade avatar
    darkblade Joined 17y ago
    226 points Ranked 54199th
    access_time 15y
    Posted by Haunter>Quite true. I mean, their both the weakest and most unused guns in CS. I wonder why Goose-guy added them in the first place? They kind of serve no purpose. The FiveseveN is accurate, yeah. But with the lack of power, why waste money? The duals has more ammo and is cheaper now. But with the lack of power, why waste money? Note that these two lack power. That's what the two guns will provide.
    Well, why don't you increase the power of fiveseven? For elites, why not increase their rof since it has more ammo.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    End Of Days Joined 17y ago
    access_time 15y
    Well as for me. I hate the 57 and elites. Also I willn't be able to play CL much because my computer is ****ed up with some spyware. I got a "Begin2Search.com" bar and I don't know where this **** came from! I got it on my school computer and now my gaming! I have some to a conclustion that it is this forum. I'm sry but this is the only play I visit a lot and I do visit on my school computer. Both are infected. I just don't get it! I need help! I'm so pissed right now to even post this! DAMN IT!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Nelo avatar
    Nelo Joined 15y ago
    access_time 15y
    P228 which has a great NS replacement...
    hmm... NS replacement you say? snatch it from cs 1.6 instead...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21190th
    access_time 15y
    :bwelcome: :bold: :freak: Peace! :afro:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49470th
    access_time 15y
    Elite is 'stylish'... other than looking cool... you wont hit shit through that 30 rounds... Fiveseven is just semi-auto-only version of glock 18... which uses p90's ammo good if you are using mp5 and want to keep different ammo... BTW... im back... after my comp went into dark age of not being able to play CS.... for like a long time...and no CL it means now it's finally fix
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21190th
    access_time 15y
    <--- Knows the new guns and is glad they replace the horribly inaccurate elites and strangely underpowered 57. CL will be much more fun with these selections from our *silent beep*... <--- Warns Nelo to watch his tongue on the beloved P228 which has a great NS replacement... :p Peace! :afro:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Nelo avatar
    Nelo Joined 15y ago
    access_time 15y
    actually, 57 uses same ammo as P90, IE armor penetrating. Remove the p228 instead/too, it aims like an orange WITHOUT a name
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20190th
    access_time 15y
    Quite true. I mean, their both the weakest and most unused guns in CS. I wonder why Goose-guy added them in the first place? They kind of serve no purpose. The FiveseveN is accurate, yeah. But with the lack of power, why waste money? The duals has more ammo and is cheaper now. But with the lack of power, why waste money? Note that these two lack power. That's what the two guns will provide.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Broken avatar
    Broken Joined 15y ago
    195 points Ranked 56305th
    access_time 15y
    Well I see why the 57 is gone. I never use it, and there are no good replacement models/skins out there. It's just a really un-interesting gun. The Elites though I just are being taken out because they are just to THUG like... No one in there right mind is gonna try to save the world with akimbo pistols. Or maybe I am wrong, maybe they needed to be taken out to make room for the new guns.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

darkblade avatar
darkblade Joined 17y ago