My bug is:

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

SEX! Ok, we got your attention. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending ot0_m0t0 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Stop Lurking!

Already a Bananite? Login

Engine error: Invalid property: DT_BaseAnimating\m_flPoseParameter (array of datatables) The CS:S wont even start. It started the first time and I made a "Test" and a server so I atleast see how it looks. Now it wont start the game any more. Oh and the first time I couldnt "Find servers". Help If you can.... if not I hope this helps somone make a better game. :bawl: I yust wanna pla :( hahahahyyyyyy

• 13y
    ot0_m0t0 avatar
    ot0_m0t0 Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    Posted by hoyboi>ok good for you for fixing it but can u help me?! mine says "unable to set mode. this may be a known beta bug with antialising. we have reset you antialising settings. please try again.
    and even though i keep trying to run again it says the same thing all over can u help me?

Look mine worked fine the rirst time, so I knew it has to work. Thats all! I dont think anyone can help you but Valve. Srry
    Bananite
  • 13y
    Guest avatar
    Guest Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    12 medals 3 legendary 3 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    ok good for you for fixing it but can u help me?! mine says "unable to set mode. this may be a known beta bug with antialising. we have reset you antialising settings. please try again.
    and even though i keep trying to run again it says the same thing all over can u help me?
    Bot Account
  • 13y
    ot0_m0t0 avatar
    ot0_m0t0 Offline
    Member Joined 13y
    Posted by ot0_m0t0>Engine error: Invalid property: DT_BaseAnimating\m_flPoseParameter (array of datatables)

The CS:S wont even start. It started the first time and I made a "Test" and a server so I atleast see how it looks. Now it wont start the game any more. Oh and the first time I couldnt "Find servers".
    Help If you can.... if not I hope this helps somone make a better game.
    :bawl: I yust wanna pla :( hahahahyyyyyy

FIXED IT!!!!! Yust delete file named modelsounds.cache in cstrike folder!!!!
    Wow it took me an hour to figure out but I DID IT ;))))
    I knew there must be something wrong whit newly created file so I removed them one by one to see whitch one was corrupting the game and so....
    Valve if you need a Tester call me :cool:
    Bananite

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

ot0_m0t0 avatar
ot0_m0t0 Offline