Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

RACE RESULTS: SureShot vs Sweeper

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Well no shots were taken but SureShot will confirm this. Anyways, I won, with a very short margin on drag. 0.23 seconds, he won the first round because I screwed up the launch and throttle timing. But the next one I nailed him. On circuit he got outraced totally and on drift I showed my superiority with 400k vs 220k... If I had lost on drift I would have to reconsider my position on the RedSuns so there couldn't be a loss there, NO MATTER WHAT! :D Anyways, since drag isn't my speciality and SureShot sure should have some credit for being a hell of a drag racer, I will give him that, and admit that the RedSuns are looking at recruiting him for the battle against team USSR and TnR (If they respond :roll: ) Anyways, it was a fun race, though in those 90 degree corners on Inner City there is a reason people say I got the highest corner entry speed and my technique also proves it is possible to exit at a high speed. While others exit in 2nd gear, I come launching out of it in 3rd thanks to a special technique I have been practicing, let the brakes rest, go sideways! Because I drift! Still, I am not nr 1 drag racer or circuit man on RedSuns, just number 2 on circuit and sprint.

Replies

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Sweeper avatar
Sweeper Joined 17y ago
1,496 points Ranked 21831st