Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

My promises, I am planning to keep them!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I made a promise a while back to make you a CL bot. I will do the main job this christmas, when I get a working compiler on my rig. For now, I am going to work on the webpage, to take it the easy way, the forum is up, the main .html is still awaiting a server, and I will need a download server, I am still looking around. If you want to take a look at the forum it is here. Be aware that I am planning to edit the URL, especially the capital F in Forum to forum. I will update it when that is done. Sorry folks, but I got to run now, I got some server work to do.

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21824th
    access_time 16y
    Dump your comments in forum if you wish, Thats why I put it up before the bot...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    End Of Days Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    AHH MAN! I just peed my pants from reading sweeps last post. Anyone now of any FA bots out there that lets you shoose difficulty level of the bot and the you know are GOOD (if you know what a good bot is, and hopefully sweeper defines KICK*** BOTS!)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20191st
    access_time 16y
    Go, Sweeper, Go!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21824th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by End Of Days Finnally CL bots. I hope the bot waypoint are going to be good and not have the bot run in cirles for 5 minutes and then get stuck in a door or somthings. Look'in good my man
    Thats why I am going to make something called Twin Nav. Me an another Firearms bot author will be using the same waypoint files for FA. + I want to have my own waypoint files that can compensate for the missing waypoints... I might use the same system as RaccAI does, it reads the xxx.bsp files for navigational info.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • End Of Days avatar
    End Of Days Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Finnally CL bots. I hope the bot waypoint are going to be good and not have the bot run in cirles for 5 minutes and then get stuck in a door or somthings. Look'in good my man
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20191st
    access_time 16y
    Finally! Bots! Wha-hahahahahahahaha. Plain ol' CL deathmatch.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Sweeper avatar
Sweeper Joined 17y ago