Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

TS Beta Problems......

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Whenever I play the new TS i get as far as hearing zombies, and then the game just crashes, I dont know if this is a problem with TS or what is in TS, models possibly?????? Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated cos I would really like to Give a Zombie the Good news with a Para :mgw:

Replies

• Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20192nd
    access_time 16y
    Make sure that other than the TH paks, no other models or anything that replaces the TH models are in the tstrike folder.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45354th
    access_time 16y
    How ghey. I also noticed that in TS1.2, all of the models went back to HL defaults. The zombies all wore scientist uniforms! So I replaced them. I was too lazy to replace all the other things tho; they made less difference.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21830th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Awolagent where is the m3? I love the lever action shotty model I have for it yet it doesn't exist in they strike.
    If you want the M3 in, you will have to skip the map They23. Because there is some bug, not only for TS, but goes also for my hybrid version, where I used the CL.dll, both share a lot of the same bugs, but I got something he don't. Enemies don't fight in a They Strike way, they fight like the HL enemies.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    where is the m3? I love the lever action shotty model I have for it yet it doesn't exist in they strike.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    25 bullets doesn't seem enough for some trigger happy players out there. Hmm......
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21830th
    access_time 16y
    To tell you some news, for those of you that played Firearms 2.4 like me there was one rule I used when playing! If I had to kill just one person quickly as mother F*** hell, then I opted for the FAMAS, mainly because it was a leadspitter and could quickly send someone to hell and beyond. However for groups that wasn't as threatning the AK-47 was the best choice, very accurate, very powerful and 30 rounds, ROF was a bit lower so it made the shooting possible. FAMAS is best at current ROF I think, think of it as a quick killer of a single monster.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    I used the FAMAS real-life rpm. So we have 60/1100 = 0.0545.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • SyntaxxSeven avatar
    SyntaxxSeven Joined 16y ago
    877 points Ranked 41518th
    access_time 16y
    Theo, The FAMAS is PERFECT! That is exactly what needs to be implemented into CL 6.0 with Client side weaponry. The recoil, spread and rate of fire are all very good. The damage is also very nice, great job! Ok, enough flattery! it's time to go unleash hell apon the damned! Muahahahaha! :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    Anyone loves the FAMAS ROF? Or would you like me to tone it down?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • HLandin avatar
    HLandin Joined 16y ago
    access_time 16y
    They-Strike 1.2 beta seems to solve that problem. It plays well and does not have any major problems with it. I've been playing for about an hour and a half, and I have not experienced any problems. With much respect :m4:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    .......... Beta 1.2 should be releasing in about 15 mins after I post this reply....
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

_BETA_ avatar
_BETA_ Joined 16y ago