Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

TSHD Beta Test Zombie Model - This i...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

TSHD High-Definition Beta Zombie model This zip file contains the They Strike Beta high-definition zombie replacement model.This is not a final model or anywhere near completion. THIS TEST IS EXACTLY THAT, A "TEST". As I said before these models are beta models, unfinished, uncompleted, unrecognized as official releases for my TSHD Pack. I merely wanted to give the fans of my works a first time opertunity on Halloween to play with some gruesome new models that bring new heights to They Strike. So PLEASE do not start some freakin' thread stating all the of the errors in this model as I have FULLY imformed you that these models are incomplete. I DO NOT want to hear a mob people complaining and pointing out every minsicule little glitch, problem and error in this sample model. These models are beta, however they are 100 times more detailed then the original models. Several of the zombie types in this zip will be used in the final version. However, many changes will encur to correct graphical or animation glitches as I develop for content for TS. I havn't had time to complete them and all I can say is that I hope to be able to finish the entire replacement pack in the comming months as TS Betas steadily progresses. The finished version will include high-definition replacement models for all major entities in They: Strike including a weapon pack. This includes sounds, sprite FX, blood, gore and other misc changes. That pack will also replace all current TS weapons with 50's era weaponry. I hope you all enjoy this small taste test of what the TSHD Pack will feature. My intentions of this pack as a whole ( When completed ) is to create the the single, most disgustingly creepy son of a bîtchin' high-definition pack for They-Strike imaginable. I hope you all enjoy this tastey little halloween treat. ************************************************ The following link is hosting the file but if you can READ then PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT LINK TO THIS FILE! COPY AND PASTE THE URL INTO YOUR WEB BROSWER ADDRESS BAR AND THEN PRESS ENTER TO DOWNLOAD! ************************************************ The moment you guys direct link you will END ANY chances that anyone else will be able to download it. This file is being hosted by Angel fire and already I have had 11 accounts disabled because people do not READ and COMPREHEND this SMALL request. If I login tomarrow and find my account disabled AGAIN, I'm not going to host any test file or the public to play with from now until the end of freakin' time. I'm doing this as a favor to all of you. Please respect this request by copying and pasting the URL. Thank you. ************************************************ PS: If you think this model looks good, just wait until I'm finished with the entire pack. Prepare to wet yourself.

Replies

• Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20191st
    access_time 16y
    That's just a test. Wait for the final. Seven and I will guarantee it will be better then those who has seen the test version.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45337th
    access_time 16y
    Damnation! Too late to get it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • SyntaxxSeven avatar
    SyntaxxSeven Joined 16y ago
    877 points Ranked 41513rd
    access_time 16y
    The link DID work but unfortunetely due to last nights unintelligent downloaders ( You know who you are ) they DIRECT LINKED and killed yet ANOTHER one of my accounts. You know something, if you people cannot take the time to read then take the time to sit on a broomstick and rotate. I'm not uploading this file anywhere. I already told you guys if this happened I wouldn't allow people to beta test my models. This is the 12th account you guys have killed. Sorry, but no can do. Until the final, whenever that may be.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    10 mins........ Can do lots of stuff... But we don't use games.net. We're using Barry's world.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • darkblade avatar
    darkblade Joined 17y ago
    226 points Ranked 54211th
    access_time 16y
    Get a membership in fileplanet. Submit the file so we don't have to use game.net. No offense but it's so slow. I got a dsl modem and I download theystrike in 15 minutes when it suppose to take like 5 minutes!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    Hmmm......Link doesn't work.... Copied and pasted. Seven, send it to me. I'll put it up at the downloads section.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

SyntaxxSeven avatar
SyntaxxSeven Joined 16y ago