Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

KBSM - Enemy Down

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Due to the recent performance of KBSM in Enemy Down it has become clear that, without considerable commitment, we shall have to pull out altogether. I've had discussions with Ken(phantom) on this subject already and has agreed with my idea of adding a sub-clan to KBSM. This means that we can keep KBSM in its rightful place as 'Thee' clan to be in and still give ppl a chance to play matches. Be warned though. If your not willing to put the time in then don't bother applying. Theres no way on Earth I'll ever leave KBSM but we can't continue to play matches when at the most we can only get 3 ppl to play. At the moment the people most likely to be put in to the sub-clan will be Mouse, Moisty, Bison, Ken and me. If Sean agrees also then we will work on this subject some more. No clan-name has been decided on as yet. Also I'd like Mouses input on the matter! Thanks u slags, Bic.

Replies

• Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    yeah definitely sounds like a gud idea, however we are goin too first have to assemble sum gud playeres, who are goin to be available when they are needed. and yeah i wud like to go for sumthing like the uds green and red squads. and i rekon the kbsm must be kept in sum way or form. i mean nething at the moment wud be a help in order to get wins!
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • MousE avatar
    MousE Joined 17y ago
    533 points Ranked 44919th
    access_time 16y
    The idea sounds gr8 2 me, just look at UDS with the reds & greens, I still think there could b some probs but not as bad as they r now. I've never said I wanted 2 leave KBSM but as some ppl know (& some mite not) I've joined Hs| with Elko cause at the mo KBSM don't look like we can win & I, like most ppl, want 2 win but I have told Elko that I can't stay in Hs| if they enter ED as I have commitments with KBSM. I haven't spoken 2 the founders or Bongy about this so this is entirely my idea but y not have Hs| as the sub clan as it was mentioned in an earlier post & Bongy baby said he'll be wanting 2 add a few slugs 2 faces 4 us? Maybe Elko can bring in more skilled players he knows & with Bicka, Ken, Moisty, Bison & I from KBSM we could win with that line up & the posibility of the good players we have wanting 2 join we could b a force 2 reckon with. IT'S JUST MY IDEA, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE YET! But Bicka's rite something needs 2 b done!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    7,977 points Ranked 771st
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    oh god no. :P anywho after swim season ends i will petition but until then i will support and possibly be the old guy in the new squad. i like the idea thou.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    yeah i think El'KoBong is gonna be wanning to lend a few slugs to faces for yah
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • ::Tagma.Phantom:: avatar
    ::Tagma.Phantom:: Joined 18y ago
    895 points Ranked 41407th
    access_time 16y
    AHMEN. id hasten to add tho that people in he sub clan could use either tag in public play scenario and only people invited to join will be allowed in. dont ask or it wont happen. we want people committed to play in league play and not people unwilling to practice. praccy would still be held on the KBSM server for the sub clan but i daresay normal KBSM will only play practices by invite. also i think normal members should not know match tactics. makes it easier to have practices with the other squad. if your interested in applying sign up below and well consider you if the idea takes off. NO SPAM!!! [KBSM>Phantom
    THIS SITE HAS GONE TO SHIT. LO
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

[KBSM]BICKA avatar
[KBSM]BICKA Joined 18y ago