Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Free Mod Request Giveaway - A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

So yea. It seems that my demeanor for making bets for the past 3 years are already bad. I won't do this again.
But since I lost, I'm doing a FREE MOD REQUEST GIVEAWAY on Twitter.

1. How to join:

Simple. Make sure you have a Twitter account and reply in this tweet. Make sure that the model you're requesting EXIST, so giving me a model that doesn't exist will be ignored. ONLY ONE PER PERSON. DMing me is a no and your reward for DMing me to request is a permanent block on either socials (Twitter, Discord, Gamebanana)

2. Rules and Guidelines:

1. Model must exist. PROVIDE LINK
  2. You only request ONCE. Requesting multiple times may result disqualification.
  3. Don't DM me if you want to participate. Just comment down the Twitter link. DO NOT comment on any Discord server that I join, not even my Discord server.
  4. No OBJ, XPS, MMD models

This giveaway will end on July 1 and the way how I will pick is simple:
I will select the first 6 requests being selected on the Wheel of Names. Whoever gets it, ofc will start my sanity be selected. These 6 mods will be available on my Discord Server.

So, enjoy!

No replies yet