Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

ARCropolis support is out for Ryujinx Emulator! - A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Hey! So since no one have talked about it, I'll say it.

gdkchan, Ryujinx Team, and Skyline Team have finally able to implement ARCropolis support on Ryujinx Emulator with this Pull Request! This is a huge breakthrough as many people in the emulator community wanted to mod Smash Bros on PC but was unable due to limitations back then, and other people who have their Switch broken, like me once, to continue working while waiting for their console maintenance or replacement.

Do keep in mind that this build have not merged to master. But there's already a download for the build for people to try. Also, this only works for 3.0.0 beta and older ARCropolis versions will freeze the emulator. So expect some glitches along the way.

At the moment, my tutorial is ready to release. I just need further adjustments.
So look further.
  • YutaSakamaki avatar
    YutaSakamaki Joined 13d ago
    13d 13d
    Having good success with it so far, are we able to mod music tho havent gotten it to work, about to try stages.

Edit. Music and stages both work, stages just go in mod folder, music I had to put in the old style in arc.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • L0an47 avatar
    L0an47 username pic Joined 2y ago
    Not Here
    2,283 points Ranked 21,761st
    20 medals 4 rare
    • Became a Game Pioneer Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Submitted 15 Mods Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Mods Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon