Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

New Switch Update/Can't Boot Up RCM - A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Recent Update Screwed Up My Files

Hey guys, I have a major problem. Ever since this recent update for the switch, I haven't been able to boot up hekate with RCM. I've tried backing up my files and mods, then formatting the SD and using the latest builds for Arc and Hekate. But nothing seems to work. I don't know if like I'm missing new files for this update, but I'm super lost here. I've been using my mods since September, but this recent update a few weeks ago fucked me and I can't boot up the recovery mode now. Tegra says it discovered an rcm and shows the green light every time. But when I inject the payload, it just stays black and doesn't boot up the screen. Has anyone else experienced this at all from this Nintendo update? What should I do? I'm so sad now cause everything was going smooth till this shitty update. What is going on man? I honestly don't know what to do. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and it's happened to you, please share your experience, I really want to solve this problem. If someone could help me through Discord and I share screen it, I'd really appreciate it!