Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

CS Picture Contest returns!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I told you guys an old feature would make a return this Wednesday and since I would never lie to you guys here it is. The news engine may say Thursday already but for most of you guys it is still Wednesday and that's what counts, right? Anyway, back to the topic, after more than 8 month the CS Picture Contest is back and it is still as cool as it was eight month ago, just without a prize. Yes, no prize for the winner of the contest for now but we'll try to work out something with someone who is willing to provide something small for us every 2 weeks! But come on guys, we are here for the fun of it! Well, I'll be awaiting your submissions, you have until October 31st to send them in, the winner will be announced on the 5th of November. Click here to see the winner(s) of the last contest and here to view the picture which is to modify for this weeks contest! Now let your creativity play the game and make something cool and funny out of that pic! Wasn't that a great sentence to end this post...
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    364 points Ranked 48854th
    access_time 16y
    Sexay. /me goes to work.
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • Grumpy Troll avatar
    Grumpy Troll Joined 17y ago
    234 points Ranked 54176th
    access_time 16y
    Long live da Banana Master! :D I expected all but that! I'm so happy it's back, let's hope it will be more active than before ;)
    Orginally posted by Master of da Bananas But come on guys, we are here for the fun of it!
    Well said, I hope the entries will flow in because it's alwyas a great laugh :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • MAGNEX avatar
    MAGNEX Joined 16y ago
    access_time 16y
    the new pic to do is gonna be hard..... can we change it..??<>??
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    the bottom three pics do not link to the right images, must be templace copy? images link to cs_assault pics...
    Bot Account
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago
19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare