Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

time for change

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

ok 1 as you know frog has left greens which im gutted but good luck frogstar this is an i dear buzz put foward to me last night all those that wish to be in ed seriously and wont to win the league should form 1 team in uds ie reds the rest that would still be in ed but wont to have fun play friendlies and say a couple of ed matches stay green this way reds would have plenty of players to play real matches and hopefully move on and greens can have a laugh trying to keep up i love this idea saves breaking squads up those that r dedicated to cs and will allways turn up will not be let down as there should be more than 5 members allways available saves all this recruiting as well if a green player feels he or she wants to be more serious he /she can trial for red squad it would put a stop to all this bickering going on at the moment in squads what do you want from cs friendly action or edge of teeth battles on ed its time to choose this way we will move on

Replies

• Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 18y ago
    7,977 points Ranked 770th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    hhhhhhhmmmmmm. how aobut i give you some money. and you give me some. i'm too young to buy it in the u.s
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]TERMY avatar
    [UDS]TERMY Joined 18y ago
    370 points Ranked 48417th
    access_time 16y
    sorry moisty i dont supply beer, i reap it thats why im a beer reaper
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 18y ago
    7,977 points Ranked 770th
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    i'll supply the tissues if you upply the beer. mr. beer reaper. prove it m8.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]TERMY avatar
    access_time 16y
    sniffle.....break out the tissue's and feel the love :p
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]SNOOP FROG avatar
    [UDS]SNOOP FROG Joined 17y ago
    1,238 points Ranked 22752nd
    access_time 16y
    Wids you hav'nt been dropped m8.You are still a very important member of greens and i hope you always will be. After last week i just want to go back to how we have always been a fun loving squad that dont bitch and moan when things are down because we have never been like that you have only got to read the comments on the ed site to see what other clans think of us.We are still a top 20 squad even though we had limited players over the last 2 weeks so if we can do it with weeker squads well just think what we will be like when we finally get our strongest squad together. As the subject of tactics we have always said tactics should be done within the squad and this is how it will be done everyone has there say and we try everyones ideas if they work then gr8 if they dont then back to the drawing board we all make mistakes. The problem is i made the biggest mistake when i said i was leaving it should never of happened and i just wanna thank everyone for there support long live greens.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    Well Well so you all want to play but you dont want to committe hmmm. hows that going to work with all this cafufull about Frog it is right that he stays I have talked to frog myself and asked y he left apparently it is due to me. As i told tac that I was standing down as leading the elite team due to inconsistency in turn ups if you want to play in a league you need to be serious as u can bet that the teams at the top are. So as to y Frog said it was me I can only imagine I have said that there are good and bad players in uds i dont see myself as a good player but i am good with team play and tactics.I never had a go at Frog in anyway shape or form all i asked for was commitment. thats all so if that is a bad thing i am sorry and i know frogg puts more in than most so how you have come to this conclousion that i was having a go i dont know so if i offended anyone i am sorry and if you wish to talk to me feel free just pm me on msn. As for my position in Greens it seems like i have been dropped from the squad so any takers out there just let me know. :D
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]Tacgibo avatar
    [UDS]Tacgibo Joined 17y ago
    148 points Ranked 60792nd
    access_time 16y
    ive spoke to frogstar last night and can understand where hes comming from me frog go way bk now and i couldnt see greens carrying on with ed in a seriuse way with out him to me frog is the bk bone of green team and like i said in the poll greens cant afford to lose him weve decided to run greens as original fun fun fun but when it comes to ed we practice for the nearest match no elite team green is bk to being [1> squad if ya wanna play join the practice plz :) hooo raaaa for frog !!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Wolffy avatar
    Wolffy Joined 17y ago
    182 points Ranked 57402nd
    access_time 16y
    Well must say im suprised your all giving up on Froggy!! im not, and just cos 1 e-mail was posted dont meen hes jacked in. Froggy has got Greens rocking and moving up ED too, and i for one DO not think things should be altered!!. A few points..(1) A lot of the team has been unavailable to play l8tly due to varius things, myself have been off line for 2 weeks upgrading connection. (2) During this time Froggy has still scraped teams together AND progressed up the ED league.(3) the odd time Froggy has not been available to organise things, they have NOT been anyware near as well run.(4) We have not given the split team long enough time to work(which it is doing) though i think we should make the ED team up to 8 players to cover for those unavailable. and last but not least FROGGY DO NOT GO you are doing a storming job and dont let the odd word from people every now and then **** u off. I say again DONT TAKE IT LYING DOWN THAT FROGGY HAS LEFT BECAUSE IM OFF TO CHAT NOW.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]SNOOP FROG avatar
    [UDS]SNOOP FROG Joined 17y ago
    1,238 points Ranked 22752nd
    access_time 16y
    time i had my say. firstly this has nothing to do with the result last night but i am gutted we lost so badly. the reason behind this is comments made to me last night about how the squad is being run by tac and myself after the match last night. i would like to point out that the match last night was an open challange which i had forgotten about yes froggy make mistakes to. when i realised my mistake i finished overtime early to get home and sort a squad out for the match knowing that i couldnt play i got the six people who were the only people avalible on the night to play job done i thought. the server was set up for them all they had to do was change the max rnd setting to 12 and password it.all i asked for was an email of the result. i would like to say to those people who turned up and played there best but lost to a better side on the night thanx u did ya best guys :) . i always thought greens meant fun and fun it is no more if we cant play in ed and have fun at the same time then there is no more sense in me playing because i want to enjoy it after all it is a GAME. tac dont split the squad run it how you want to run it you are the man but dont split it into 2 because it wont work just have 1 squad and play ed but have fun and still win matches.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • MousE avatar
    MousE Joined 17y ago
    533 points Ranked 44968th
    access_time 16y
    Ok I'm not here 2 say how UDS should run their squads, that's UDS business not KBSM's but I would like 2 ask if either red or green squad is still interested in the regular KBSM/UDS praccy Frog & I arranged? On a personal point I'd like 2 say I'm sorry 2 hear about Frog leaving, he's a top bloke who's attitude 2 Cs is 1st class & is a pleasure 2 0wn :P. I don't know the facts of Froggy leaving but if it's his choice then I wish him well but if he's been forced 2 leave then it's a shame as MO-JO said Frog has worked hard in making Greens a success & it's a shame all his hard work has been 4 nothing. Good luck Froggy :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]surf avatar
    [UDS]surf Joined 17y ago
    3,000 points Ranked 9051st
    access_time 16y
    i,m shocked to hear about frog,i thought greens were commin on leaps and bounds u have roared up the league and thats down to all of u,well done,after a couple of losses dont fall apart.use it as a learnin curve. true reds r short of players but to break up green i dont think it a good idea. if there intersquabbling in green and players feel they want to go to reds,thats not a prob but not at the expence of green. LONG LIVE THE GREEN C U IN DIV 2 :( :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :devil:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]MO-JO avatar
    [UDS]MO-JO Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    well i am distraught to say the least with frog leaving the greens and believe that he was the reason 4 us moving up through the ed ladder with all the hard work and time he spent on it! i think that greens cannot continue without him and continue to be successful because there is no player in the squad that would be willing to put as much effort in as he has. i would like to make an appeal 4 a save our frog but do not know how to set up a pole so would someone plsssssssssss start 1! :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]TERMY avatar
    access_time 16y
    What the hell is that all about lol .....frog left greens? Was it something to do with match u played last night ? If so no reason to give up i thought u guys were onto a good thing,training obviously paid off because you went from 200 to 19 in ED league so why u wanna break teams up???.You also mention bickering between squads i hope u mean the 2 green teams and not greens/reds i thought things were ok with everyone.....now im stoned and confused tis not a good feeling :confused:
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

[UDS]Tacgibo avatar
[UDS]Tacgibo Joined 17y ago