Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

After couple of years - A Forum Thread for GameBanana

A "boomer" of bananite writing an introduction

I had so many nicknames back in the days, could not recall any of the nicknames I had on this website. The last time I post a thread about myself was 5 years ago (link here). Things have changed a lot for me over the course of 5 years, but in short, I have graduated with two papers; a Diploma in Computer Forensic and a Bachelor of ICT, and currently enjoying working at a public listing company as a Business Analyst - involved with a bit of project management, requirement analysis and so fourth (big government project, I am genuinely both excited and anxious for this project)

Truth be told, I am glad that this website is still kicking and active with people discussing and modding from my brief browsing today. 

I don't play much game these days to contribute any knowledge I have to this site, unfortunately, but if there is any wisdom you seek in regard to let say, IRL stuff such as project management, work scope or software development (not into programming but have suffice understanding about the workflow), I will be happy to answer or maybe write a tutorial or two regards to this.