Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Inactive Manager - A Forum Thread for Portal

I've come to be a bit concerned about the management of the Portal section here on Gamebanana. I thought about it a few days ago and came to the realization that the featured section hasn't been updated in over two years, which, in the face of the TF2, Counter-Strike, Half-Life, and Half-Life 2 pages being updated daily, I find somewhat disturbing. Even games like Breath of the Wild, Sonic Boll, and other lesser used pages get updates to their features every few days. Now I'm not asking for constant moderation, of course, but this board is far from being dead, there've been well over 2 dozen submissions in the past 4 months alone. Maybe just an additional manager or two that could check in on here every so often would suffice. I'm worried that people could start posting things that aren't appropriate for this section if there's no real management going on here except for when it is specifically requested.