Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Why couldn't we put a piece of furniture outside? - A Forum Thread for Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Ok then, if I created this Thread it is simply to explain to the 2, 3 people who asked me for a mod to put furniture outside on ACNL why it is not possible.

First of all, with a cheat there may be a way to do that but creating cheats is not my job, I create mods, the real question is why the developers haven't thought about it?

There is an answer to all of this:

The developers have well and truly thought of it but with the technical capabilities of the very first Nintendo 3DS, it was clearly not possible, to put it simply you cannot display more than fifty objects on the map, among these objects include the station, the town hall, the boat, the houses and all that stuff (as well as the inhabitants if they are displayed on the screen). All this means is simply that the developers have already planned all this but that it was not feasible, so they found public projects as an alternative which gave consistency to the limitation of objects that can be placed outside. . All these concerns could have been corrected on new nintendo 3DS which notably allowed the remake of Xenoblade Chronicles or the port of Minecraft, the new nintendo 3DS can display (I do not know the exact number but I have an order of magnitude eh) around 100 to 250 objects on a map, it's 2 to 5 times more objects than before but the problem is that Nintendo would have been forced to make an update or even another game for new nintendo 3DS and exclude people who don't buy the new version of the console by leaving them on the old version, fans just wouldn't agree to buy a new console for a game and it would have been a waste of time and money. Even though everything I'm saying here isn't confirmed by Nintendo, it seems obvious when you think about it and I think this thread should be read by anyone who hates acnh or who decides to stay on new leaf. 

Thank you for reading all I had to say and feel free to comment to add elements to this answer :)

No replies yet