Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Potentially Important Discovery - A Forum Thread for Wii Sports Club

Hey there fellow modders! When I had summited this game to gamebanana, I didn't realize how different the game is to other wii u titles. However I have made a recent discovery that may help quite a lot on modding this game. All the important content for this game is actually stored on the UPDATE content, not the BASE. This is likely due to the fact not all sports were present at launch. I've made a PoC script that could installed modded content via FTP to the NAND over on Github.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to comment here or DM me.

[Made by Lord-Giganticus on 12/4/2020]
  • TheN00b21 avatar
    TheN00b21 username pic Joined 1y ago
    MSM Manager
    937 points Ranked 44,422nd
    20 medals 5 rare
    • Became a Game Pioneer Medal icon
    • Submitted 15 Mods Medal icon
    • Achieved Game Manager clearance Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Mods Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    2mo
    I know that this thread is dead but I started playing around with the Wii u and I can confirm that this is true, this is due to the entire game is just a DLC because it is a free download. So nothing out of the ordinary, mods are also possible with switch toolbox I think, even though nobody cares about this game too much.

URL to post: