GameBanana shows no ads to members. Sign up now!
Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Some unfortunate events ending well.

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I've been away for a while, there are reasons for that. I'm finally here again, hello.

So, a long time ago I sought to finish plans I had for smash modding and I could never finish them because of bad events after one-another.
First, I lost my PC in a very annoying way(static electricity from fabric very specifically made it malfunction in a way where it just stopped working when the battery died.
About a year later, I finally got a laptop(MSI GF65 Thin 9SEXR-249). I took a few weeks to get everything back to where it was and started modding, however, Haxchi stopped working well for some reason and I had to find a solution to fix it. I fixed the problem and when I made some mods my WiiU stopped working FSR and I couldn't mod Sm4sh like usual. I then looked into an emulator and had a slightly rough time setting it up but I did. No online tutorials where useful for my want to mod emuSm4sh because also FSR the save file that's suppose to be created in the usr/title didn't get created. Though some vigorous jerry-rigging I have found a solution. Now I basically have a WiiU that runs better than the WiiU and an ability to easily(and also super consistently) mod.

No replies yet

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

ZedsterTheTrap avatar
ZedsterTheTrap Joined 3y ago
408 points Ranked 48,818th
ZedsterTheTrap