Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Steam installation

A Forum Thread for Steam

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
can anyone put me out of missery and tell me why the bloody hell everyt time i try to install steam it comes up with corupt install file :devil: but its bin like that on every bloody one i have dowloaded i have d/l atleast 6 copys of the steaminstall_cs file but every single one of them have come up with the same old bo***x can anyone tell me why this is doin it to me? //Ice
  • Flame avatar
    Flame Joined 16y ago
    3,412 points Ranked 2402nd
    access_time 16y
    well then its probably your computer's problem, what i recommand is that wipe ur steam folder clean delete everything, make it like steam was never on ur comp, also if u wont want 1.5 then get rid of that too but keep the maps sounds w/e u want
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IcePick avatar
    IcePick Joined 16y ago
    access_time 16y
    iv got em from different places fileplanet, blueyonder all the same errors :(
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Flame avatar
    Flame Joined 16y ago
    3,412 points Ranked 2402nd
    access_time 16y
    did u redownload them from the same file? is so then try to download again from another place
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

IcePick avatar
IcePick Joined 16y ago