GameBanana shows no ads to members. Sign up now!
Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Where to actually buy the ROM

A Forum Thread for Sonic 3 A.I.R

Support the original curators whenever you can.

So uh, piracy happened again. Just a reminder that you cannot share the ROM of Sonic 3  & Knuckles. It's against rule 1.4 to do the following action:

"No warez talk of any kind. That includes but is not limited to requests for CD keys, discussing illegal downloads of software, music, movies, passwords for websites, and pretty much anything that could get GameBanana into legal trouble."

Discussion of illegal downloads is not allowed on GameBanana. However, linking to legal downloads it allowed. This is the steam ROM of Sonic 3 & Knuckles available for US$4.99 to purchase: https://store.steampowered.com/app/71162/Sonic_3__Knuckles/

If you want the ROM without spending money, nobody can help you with that and you're on your own. Please support the original curators if you can currently, and if you can't, wait until you can and buy the Steam ROM. Again, if you want it free, take it off GameBanana.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.
  • BlueStreakMods avatar
    BlueStreakMods username pic Joined 2mo ago
    I'm not here.
    1,336 points Ranked 22697th
    22 medals 1 legendary 6 rare
    • Became a Ripe Supporter Medal icon
    • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Gamefiles Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Received thanks 50 times Medal icon
    • Reached 50 subscribers Medal icon
    access_time 25d
    ChaosWeeb, you should probably link this in the description of the S3AIR page.
    • Agree x 1
    S3 A.I.R Script Mod Maniac avatar
    Mantra
    S3 A.I.R Script Mod Maniac
    URL to post:
  • Hey uh I know i need permission to distribute ANYTHING but I made a "Air Dash Mod" which is by Blue Streaks, which is basically just the Air Dash but by itself without any of the other stuff.

But I need to figure out how to combine the air dash mod with your air dash mod so that Sonic cannot use the air dash when having a shield.

I will only distribute this if i'm given permission. I kinda made the air dash mod just for my personal enjoyment but I think it'd be better if he could use shield abilities too.

Also you arent allowing non-server members to DM you on discord or something. Which is why im asking here

I also dunno how to DM people on gamebanana so AAAAAAAA [insert prototype FBZ background]

Also if I am given permission, I will definetely credit to both of you.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • LegoshiStar avatar
    LegoshiStar Joined 2mo ago
    496 points Ranked 46408th
    access_time 17d
    Hidden for: Don't discuss using pirated software.
    For now I use the pirated game, when paypal donations reach 5 dollars I now buy the game
    • wtf x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

AirWay1 avatar
AirWay1 Joined 3mo ago