Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Where to actually buy the ROM - A Forum Thread for Sonic 3 A.I.R.

Support the original curators whenever you can.

So uh, piracy happened again. Just a reminder that you cannot share the ROM of Sonic 3  & Knuckles. It's against rule 1.4 to do the following action:

"No warez talk of any kind. That includes but is not limited to requests for CD keys, discussing illegal downloads of software, music, movies, passwords for websites, and pretty much anything that could get GameBanana into legal trouble."

Discussion of illegal downloads is not allowed on GameBanana. However, linking to legal downloads it allowed. This is the steam ROM of Sonic 3 & Knuckles available for US$4.99 to purchase: https://store.steampowered.com/app/71162/Sonic_3__Knuckles/

If you want the ROM without spending money, nobody can help you with that and you're on your own. Please support the original curators if you can currently, and if you can't, wait until you can and buy the Steam ROM. Again, if you want it free, take it off GameBanana.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.
  • Ghost1728886 avatar
    Ghost1728886 Joined 1y ago
    Not using GB
    Team Amber Flag Affiliation: Team Amber
    14,537 points Ranked 475th
    34 medals 3 legendary 8 rare
    • Became a Ripe Supporter Medal icon
    • 30 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Reached 100 subscribers Medal icon
    • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Gamefiles Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    Ghost1728886 Team Amber Flag
    Affiliation
    Team Amber
    1y
    ChaosWeeb, you should probably link this in the description of the S3AIR page.
    • Agree x 1
    URL to post:
  • Pyrakid Wolfo avatar
    Pyrakid Wolfo Joined 1y ago
    730 points Ranked 45,078th
    7 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Thanked 5 submitters Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    1y 1y
    Hey uh I know i need permission to distribute ANYTHING but I made a "Air Dash Mod" which is by Blue Streaks, which is basically just the Air Dash but by itself without any of the other stuff.

But I need to figure out how to combine the air dash mod with your air dash mod so that Sonic cannot use the air dash when having a shield.

I will only distribute this if i'm given permission. I kinda made the air dash mod just for my personal enjoyment but I think it'd be better if he could use shield abilities too.

Also you arent allowing non-server members to DM you on discord or something. Which is why im asking here

I also dunno how to DM people on gamebanana so AAAAAAAA [insert prototype FBZ background]

Also if I am given permission, I will definetely credit to both of you.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • LegoCho avatar
    LegoCho Joined 1y ago
    2,226 points Ranked 21,251st
    10 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    1y
    Hidden for: Don't discuss using pirated software.
    For now I use the pirated game, when paypal donations reach 5 dollars I now buy the game
    • wtf x 3
    No mod ideas anymore.
    URL to post:
  • Yayplez avatar
    Yayplez Joined 8mo ago
    8mo
    I think someone should make a tutorial on how to get the s3 & k rom from your steam library so you can play sonic 3 A.I.R without steam, cuz thats what I did
    • Disagree x 1
    WOMBO COMBO!?!?
    URL to post:
  • Hey I have the sega mega drive collection on the Xbox 360 would this entitle me to the right to get the rom?

Bananite
    URL to post:
  • SonicCDLol avatar
    SonicCDLol Joined 22d ago
    14d
    Buy sonic 3 and knuckles on steam
    • Agree x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post: