Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

2.0 Update: My ideas

A Forum Thread for Sonic Boll

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

Microsoft recommends upgrade to Windows 10

I saw some people making threads about the 2.0 update, but most of them, are really bad and flatted out. Here's some ideas I've got for the update:

1. Add support of other types of controllers than the Genesis or SNES gamepad, such as the Xbox 360 and PS2 controllers;
    (The idea #1 is striked because Xbox and PlayStation third-party controllers actually works perfectly on Boll.)

2. Add more ground tiles, like other types of slopes.
  3. Add Yoshi(?);
  4. Replace all NES sound effects from the first three Mario games with Super Mario World and All-Stars sound effects, which because the game's graphics and some sounds are 16-bit and Sonic the Hedgehog sound effects, and doesn't combine for me;
  5. Fix the glitch when you take damage and land on the lava and you don't die;
  6. Add more easter eggs on title screen;
  7. Add walljump for Luigi;
  8. Add Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (for the Game Boy Color) elements and assets, such as the timer block and solid spikes from You VS. Boo! minigame;
  9. Add Konami Code as the secret code to unlock cheat codes (if they want to add cheat codes);
  10. Add another secret unlockable character(?), another thing that I want to be in the game. Two characters will be chosen by the developers if they add another unlockable character: Banjo (from Banjo-Kazooie) or Link.
These are my ideas. Maybe the developers will accept some or not, but yeah. Kinda works.

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

BlossomUtonium avatar
BlossomUtonium username pic Joined 2mo ago
840 points Ranked 42090th
BlossomUtonium avatar
BlossomUtonium