Add support of other types of controllers than the Genesis or SNES gamepad, such as the Xbox 360 and PS2 controllers;
(The idea #1 is striked because Xbox and PlayStation third-party controllers actually works perfectly on Boll.)
- Add more ground tiles, like other types of slopes.
- Add Yoshi(?);
- Replace all NES sound effects from the first three Mario games with Super Mario World and All-Stars sound effects, which because the game's graphics and some sounds are 16-bit and Sonic the Hedgehog sound effects, and doesn't combine for me;
- Fix the glitch when you take damage and land on the lava and you don't die;
- Add more easter eggs on title screen;
- Add walljump for Luigi;
- Add Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (for the Game Boy Color) elements and assets, such as the timer block and solid spikes from You VS. Boo! minigame;
- Add Konami Code as the secret code to unlock cheat codes (if they want to add cheat codes);
- Add another secret unlockable character(?), another thing that I want to be in the game. Two characters will be chosen by the developers if they add another unlockable character: Banjo (from Banjo-Kazooie) or Link.