Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

[Advice] Slow down your drama and "I'm back" posts

A Forum Thread for Baldi's Basics

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
I'm not saying this thread is somewhat drama. Consider it as a warning from a modder from another section. But please, slow down your drama, will you. Recently, there has been alot of drama on "Baldi loves _______" mod and tell them to stop. Dare I say those who made those mods, please try to compile them into one mod instead of being separated? In short, put them in one Game File and have a bunch of .ZIPs in there.
And for those who complain, feel free to report/flag the mod for something (I never seen the actual game and I don't care about it). You don't have to make these type of thread "pls stop making Baldi loves Chips ripoffs". It's pretty unnecessary. But IF the modder do have permission to make this kind of rip-off or the creator of "Baldi loves Chips" mod agreed to have that modder make a copy/pasta, then it's acceptable and don't mind complaining them for making these kind of stuff. Technically, you pretty much did rip-off Baldi's Basics by making these type of mods.
I'm kidding.

As for the "I'm back" thread, who cares unless you're a recognizable member here in the past. Honestly, I don't care these type of threads except if a member created a new account and instantly saying "I'm back and I remember one guy was annoying". Like honestly, who are you and do you have any past history?

Just point out some things so that we can improve this Section.
If my post is against rules, I understand.
  • RealT5mpler avatar
    RealT5mpler Joined 9mo ago
    Not on right ok
    855 points Ranked 41912th
    15 medals 3 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Submitted 15 Tutorials Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 21d

I gotta agree with this "mini-warning" thread. Since this has been annoyingingly happening and I feel like both of these do really need to stop. Also btw when you mention flagging the rip offs then what could we flag it for to be valid?
    Never Give up on what you want avatar
    Mantra
    Never Give up on what you want
    URL to post:
  • tom avatar
    tom username pic Joined 19y ago
    End Boss Ripe Supporter TBS2 Manager Super Admin
    79 points Ranked 25161st
    66 medals 13 legendary 10 rare
    • Achieved Super Admin clearance Medal icon
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Thanked 500 submitters Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Blogs Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 60 Polls Medal icon
    tom avatar
    tom
    End Boss
    access_time 20d edit 20d
    Thank you for posting this Miguel.

We are taking a zero tolerance approach to drama and rule breaking in this section. I'm gagging and banning users almost every day lately, and this will continue until we completely weed out the immature segment of the Baldi userbase. 

If you've ever played Stellaris what we're doing is akin to uplifting a primitive pre-space civilization.

If you observe any drama, any immaturity - anything at all - please inform me immediately and I will bring to bear the iron fist of the GameBanana administration team.
    • Agree x 1
    testing 1234 222
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category