Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

[Discussion] Fighters Pass Ver. 2 Speculation - A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

So, The announcement of the final character in the first Fighters Pass was a HUGE disappointment, but the reveal of the Fighter Pass Ver. 2 having 6 fighters somewhat makes up for the fact that the Fighters Pass that bought many requested characters (Banjo, Hero) and some unexpected ones (Joker, Terry) ended with a FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER. So, what are your predictions for the next Fighters Pass? Do you think that characters like Geno or Dante, or will there be more disappointment to come. Let me know in the comments.
  • BurgerKingRei024 avatar
    BurgerKingRei024 username pic Joined 4y ago
    1,575 points Ranked 22,645th
    15 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 2019 Top Contributor Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    1y
    It all depends on whos in control of it. If Sakura has full control I have 100% confidence he will make the DLC lineup the best newcomer cast we've seen in any Smash game. Pack 1 got Joker though which is my personal favorite, and long-time requested Banjo, so I feel like Nintendo can do a good enough job if they take the same approach this time.
    • Agree x 1
    on jah?
    URL to post:
  • SP (soulplatinum) avatar
    SP (soulplatinum) username pic Joined 1y ago
    not here
    diamond sky team Flag Affiliation: diamond sky team
    482 points Ranked 48,924th
    12 medals 2 rare
    • Became a Game Pioneer Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • Submitted 1 Tool Medal icon
    SP (soulplatinum) avatar
    SP (soulplatinum)
    diamond sky team Flag
    Affiliation
    diamond sky team
    1y 11mo
    Ronaldinho Soccer 64 - Instrumental - YouTubeTHIS
    edit: now, seriously, i think a minecraft piglin would be a good idea.
    an modder. avatar
    Mantra
    an modder.
    URL to post:
  • i heard they were gonna add fortnite jonesy
    i love ______
    URL to post:
  • All I ask is for Sakura give us either Dante or Sora. I did get a bit excited for Hero, but I never played a Dragon Quest game in my life, so it wasn't the same.
    Sora and Dante for SSBU
    URL to post:
  • Honestly, I don't think Byleth was that bad of a reveal, because now we have THREE FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS WHO DON'T JUST USE SWORDS IN THEIR MOVESETS (Robin, Corrin, and Byleth).

Also, screw Geno and Dante, I want my boy MegaMan Zero.
    Seascape's Evening Star avatar
    Mantra
    Seascape's Evening Star
    URL to post: