Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Super Knuckles Redesign

A Forum Thread for Sonic 3 A.I.R

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Hello guys. It feels good that I can join this forum. I am very enthusiastic about the mod from the Game Banana for Sonic 3 AIR. I have also made use of the available mods to maximize my experience, reminiscing playing Sonic 3 AIR.

Here I want to try to contribute, put forward an idea that is in my mind. Related to sprites Super Knuckles. So from the Original version, we know that the sprites from Super Knuckles have no change from the usual Knuckles, only the twinkling color changes. And I personally, honestly ... rather regret it. And wonder if Knuckles's changes can be as cool as Sonic's.

So I want to give advice to Game Banana friends, to be able to make Super Knuckles project sprites better than the original version.

As for the design of the sprites themselves, I was inspired like when Knuckles posed to change. We can see, there is a change in Knuckles hair. His eyes are all white. And his teeth are fangs. Like the example image that I uploaded. That is so cool. So for the overall sprites of her hair, I suggest you make it that way. So from Knuckles to Super Knuckles, there is a clear difference, just like Sonic when it turned into Super Sonic. And of course the color remains red with the typical twinkling color when it changes.

I hope that my suggestion can be realized by the Friends of Game Banana. And I apologize if my use of English is not good, because I use Google Translate. Final words, thank you

*I mean the middle one 

• TattleangusMLG avatar
    TattleangusMLG username pic Joined 1y ago
    In The Past...
    The Fun Gang Mods Flag Affiliation: The Fun Gang Mods
    1,826 points Ranked 21140th
    12 medals 2 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Became a Studio Leader Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • Received thanks 5 times Medal icon
    TattleangusMLG avatar
    TattleangusMLG
    The Fun Gang Mods Flag
    Affiliation
    The Fun Gang Mods
    access_time 1mo
    Well, Thing Is, Super Knuckles Uses The Same Sheet As Knuckles (Same For Super Tails). This Means We Can't Have Them Use Unique Sprites
    • Agree x 1
    • Helpful x 1
    S2 PC Port Comming Soon avatar
    Mantra
    S2 PC Port Comming Soon
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code