Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

A Reminder to Baldi Modders

A Forum Thread for Baldi's Basics

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Notice: Please don't show hate or any bad behavior in the comment section. Keep your anger of these profiles I mentioned to yourself and be mature. You are not making the section better by saying offensive words to the banned users in public.

Pretty much it's unnecessary because the website already showed Age RestrictionsToS, and Site Rules at the footer (bottom page). But I'm pretty sure that majority didn't bother reading the rules or maybe stubborn to read. So here are the most crucial part related to the Section Shutdown warning. But I will not include ALL of them since you can check them out yourself at the links above.

Age Restriction:

Terms of Service:

As mentioned in the Baldi's Basics Community Rules:
4. No mod for the game should be shared commercially in any way, as said by mystman12, the creator of the game.

Site Rules:

Suggestion to non-English speakers, you don't have to force yourself to use Google Translate. It is recommended to put prefix in the title, not only for your mods but for help threads. I'm sure there will be other people commenting the same language as you. You don't have to ask in broken english with bad grammar as it might lead to misleading comments.
Example:
[SPA] [ENG] Baldi's Basics Spanish Mod
This WIP have Spanish description but also have English for English users as well.

As for Abuse, don't be like him!

This was mentioned in the Welcome Page too.

That's pretty much the most important rules that you have to follow. Honestly, it is recommended to read ALL OF THE RULES.
Don't be like these guys who got banned for immaturity, death threats, or underage.

Also please, don't start witch-hunting them outside Gamebanana. We hope they will learn from their mistakes and so are you too. And if you admit yourself that you are under 13, feel free to leave the site and come back once you are at the right age. Gamebanana is intended for mature audience.
You're not supposed to say the f-word at that age or to anyone else. Be civil and be good!

Gamebanana is for good boys and girls, 13 and up.
  • Paulor94 avatar
    Paulor94 Joined 1y ago
    1,192 points Ranked 23475th
    14 medals 2 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Gamefiles Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 5 Gamefiles Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • Submission featured Medal icon
    access_time 18d
    You're right. The gamebanana is the modding community. Anyone from all over the world can join this community as long as they follow the rules before they can join, mostly if they have their age high enough and also understand all the rules on this website. Remember, rules are created for us to follow. Not break it.
    • Agree x 3
    • Helpful x 3
    • Thanks x 2
    Always basic but fun
    URL to post:
  • tom avatar
    tom username pic Joined 18y ago
    End Boss Ripe Supporter TBS2 Manager Super Admin
    Present
    ?
    11,869 points Ranked 481st
    66 medals 13 legendary 10 rare
    • Achieved Super Admin clearance Medal icon
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Thanked 500 submitters Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Blogs Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 60 Polls Medal icon
    tom avatar
    tom
    End Boss
    access_time 17d
    Thank you for posting this! Over the next few weeks we will be cracking down on low quality posts and submissions, nonsensical comments, immaturity and comments with poor spelling and grammar in an effort to elevate Baldi out of it's current state of chaos. We know there are dedicated modders here putting in effort and care with their work and treating GameBanana with respect and we thank them for their support.
    • Interesting x 1
    • Agree x 1
    testing 1234 222
    URL to post:
  • RealT5mpler avatar
    RealT5mpler Joined 8mo ago
    Not on right ok
    423 points Ranked 47291st
    15 medals 3 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • Submitted 15 Tutorials Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 17d edit 17d
    Honestly I agree. I just feel like we're taking this too seriously, My threads have been deleted for spam when it isn't even spam. Danial & BlackSwordsMan i feel like are abusing what you have. Look at the images:
    • Dumb x 1
    Never Give up on what you want avatar
    Mantra
    Never Give up on what you want
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author