Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

mrbenio's Notable Steam Accomplishments

A Forum Thread for Steam

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

I may not be well known on GameBanana but as a Steam user, I've managed to get my name in a few of its history books.

I'm wanting to try out this new category for Steam users to share what they think are worthy accomplishments that they've done on their profile's lifetime and share them with users on GameBanana. It can be about their place on leaderboards, special Badges, special contributions to the Steam website, games users here made and were successfully accepted into the Steam Store, ect; and share links to the web pages they're referring to as proof, along with links to the respective games, in case some GameBanana users don't know about such games.

My thread here will be the starting example, as I really want to know how interested users on GameBanana could be about this; if not for users' accomplishments then perhaps knowing the existence of these games themselves.

Special Profile Badges

Global Leaderboards

If there's any other accomplishments I make on Steam in the future that could be worthy of sharing on GameBanana, I'll update this thread through editing instead of making a new thread altogether.

I hope this new GameBanana Category catches on for other users here, as I feel they'd like to share their own accomplishments to people somehow; I'm simply providing my own method on this website.
  • AoM avatar
    AoM username pic Joined 13y ago
    Modboy Dev Ripe Supporter AC:NL Manager UT2k4 Manager SN Manager Admin
    Likely Asleep
    63,800 points Ranked 61st
    47 medals 6 legendary 12 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Created a Mod Installer Medal icon
    • Achieved Admin clearance Medal icon
    • 15+ Entries! GameBanana’s Christmas Giveaway 2017 Medal icon
    • Became a Ripe Supporter Medal icon
    • Returned 5000 times Medal icon
    AoM avatar
    AoM
    Modboy Dev
    access_time 21d
    The category is a no. If you want to put replies into this thread, then by all means, but it doesn't need a category just for Steam accomplishment brags.
    Thar be snow. avatar
    Mantra
    Thar be snow.
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

mrbenio avatar