Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

8 Years of AoS

A Forum Thread for Ace of Spades

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Hello, everyone!

Etherflux here, AoS Game Manager!

Ace of Spades has existed for more than 8 years now. Some of us look at Ace of Spades with a sense of nostalgia, to a time that seemed benign, and fun. With 2019 coming to a close, come and join me in this thread of reminiscing some of our best memories while playing Ace of Spades!

My fondest memory of this game was the 'clan wars' held during pre-Jagex Ace of Spades. I remember it being waited with most anticipation by the battling clans, and even outsiders. The trash talking was part and parcel of those clan wars, and some of the insults were pretty creative, and colorful now that I am looking at it in retrospect - I found them crass, and edgy back then.

I don't have any doubts that I alone have that as my fondest memory, and so I encourage everyone to participate in this thread!

And lest I forget,

Happy New Year to everyone!

• [Armolitskiy] avatar
    [Armolitskiy] Joined 1y ago
    403 points Ranked 47870th
    access_time 2mo
    That was the summer of 2018. I just started playing this game. And then it was really cool and fun. I really enjoyed doing it. Then I found out that you can make mods and started to do it. Then I often played and had fun. I played not only in the OS, but also in the BS. I liked this game very much, but gradually I got bored and I already stopped playing Aos.
    • Interesting x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Etherflux avatar
Etherflux Joined 1y ago