Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Chao World Editing

A Forum Thread for Sonic Adventure 2

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

Need help with Map Modding

I would like some help on item ID's for my .set editor, specifically for chao garden items such as ALO things.
i would love to learn how to move the trees, delete chao departure machine and change the spots the toys spawn. if anyone could help me with this id love you, (i know how to use cheat engine + setfile editor (kinda) so i really just would like someones info sheet if anyone has it? ♪♥)
  • HoppyBoppyBunny avatar
    HoppyBoppyBunny Joined 3mo ago
    3,427 points Ranked 2420th
    13 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 2019 Top Contributor Medal icon
    • 10 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Submission featured Medal icon
    • Received thanks 5 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 2mo edit 2mo
    I will try to do this as it seems doable after having a look, there is something I've found already that might help or be an issue. Unlike normal stages non-decorative most items are NOT in the "s" set file or even the non-"s"-or-"u" (which seems to duplicate the "s") file but are in the "U" file. 

It seems the only objects in these files are collision boxes and decorations, not even trees or the departure machine.

I'll try to fully document the Normal Garden first and see what exactly can be done.

EDIT: See reply (it's not good news)
    Boing
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

HisakoDarkFire avatar
HisakoDarkFire Joined 2mo ago