Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

MK Wii Brawlbox audio problem

A Forum Thread for Mario Kart Wii

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Hey so I am currently trying to make custom voices in Mario kart Wii, so when i open revo_kart.brsar in brawlbox if I play play a voice it works then if i close the preview tab and open the preview tab thing again to play it again or open any other characters voices and play them it's silent! It's literally nothing plays

Does anyone know why this is happening/how to fix it

Edit1: I'm also editing an already edited revo_kart.brsar. has this got anything to do with it?
Edit1a:nope

Edit 2: ok so when I export it and listen to the exported audio it plays but it won't play in brawlbox
 please help

Edit3: ok so I figured that I needed to open brawlbox as admin but, as seen above if I try to play it again it's silent and when I export them I can hear them

Please Help 

Edit4: this happens with every file if I play literally 1 sound and then try to play that sound again or anything else it's just silent. 

and this is making me angry because if I have to export every single sound to hear them then this will just take me hours because I plan to replace a couple of voices! >:(

Someone help me pleaseee! 

Edit5: LOL so i downgraded to version v.77 now it works idk how but I hope it continues to work I don't wanna have to reopen this thread lol

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

TylerSuperSonic avatar
TylerSuperSonic Joined 5mo ago
288 points Ranked 51609th
5 medals 1 rare
  • Returned 1000 times Medal icon