Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Cake day year 9

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Figured I'm suppose to commemorate the day somehow so I guess here this is.

As I usually do on these cake day things is reflect on my activity on Gamebanana, I'm sorry to say my activity has plummeted. 

I stopped playing a lot of games and as such stopped needing a lot of mods, meanwhile its getting harder to figure out how to filter the front page to stuff relevant to me.

I still come here when I need maps for Source Filmmaker when they're not available on the steam workshop somehow. But more than that I guess it suffice to say I've become more of a lurker. 

Still pop in every day, I have the site bookmarked on my "check mail daily" regimen yet I seldom get any real noteworthy activity in my feed. 

Not that anyone cares about what I'm doing I just figure one day I'll look back at this and remember what I was doing that day.

Carry on I guess.

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

KonataHamster avatar
KonataHamster Joined 9y ago
20,998 points Ranked 243rd