Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

I have 2 bugs in sonic adventure 2

A Forum Thread for Sonic Adventure 2

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Hello, I recently did a Thread and thank you for answering me

I have 2 New Bugs (always on Sonic Adventure 2)

the first bug is this,in the first level (Respectively City Escape) After a while I noticed that at the top I saw a machine that gave me boredom and that I saw badly

the second was while putting the mods,before I could not install the installer,then I succeeded but after the Omochao screen the game closes me and I could not uninstall the installer and I had to uninstall sonic adventure 2 

True, I forgot that the other Thread was Sonic Adventure 2 Battle but I didn't know

Sorry about the bad English but I've already said it, I'm Italian

• Darkspines147 avatar
    Darkspines147 username pic Joined 1y ago
    Absent
    744 points Ranked 42570th
    9 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 1 Tool Medal icon
    • Thanked 5 submitters Medal icon
    access_time 13d
    The first issue sounds like the Trolley Bug that anyone on subpar hardware will encounter, this is fixable in two ways.

1. Use a modified SETFile (lookup AirChomp on YouTube, they have one for the public to use).

2. (not recommended) Use a code mod to make the cars invisible. 

Your second issue likely stems from a file verification issue, or a dependency issue. If it's a file issue, Verify the game's integrity by right clicking Sonic Adventure 2 in the Steam dashboard, click Properties, then go to the local files tab.

I run a 64-bit machine so this list would be shorter for a 32-bit machine, most of these are included in Windows 10 by default, unless you updated from Windows 7 or 8/8.1.
    SA1 & SA2 enthusiast. avatar
    Mantra
    SA1 & SA2 enthusiast.
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author