Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

epic gamer mods (i don't know how to title this)

A Forum Thread for Sonic Adventure DX (2004)

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

I dont know how to title this tbh

aight so,
I know little next to nothing about modding so i don't know what's really possible, but seeing the modding scene pretty much explode on sa2 in the past few days, i wondered if mods similar to the silver mod by deefor and nibroc (with custom models and ui elements) could be possible on sa1. 
I love sa1 and the mods i have played for it have been amazing but not quite as "polished" as the recent sa2 ones and i would absolutley love if a character mod like that is ever made.
Maybe replacing the model on the character select screen is really hard or impossible, or maybe changing the ui is also really hard, i really don't know.
And I don't want this to look like I'm asking or demanding something, it was just a thought i had and wanted to share.

Replies

• MainMemory avatar
    MainMemory Joined 2y ago
    14,168 points Ranked 400th
    29 medals 3 legendary 7 rare
    • Created a Mod Installer Medal icon
    • 30 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Reached 100 subscribers Medal icon
    • Became a Game Pioneer Medal icon
    • Submitted 5 Tools Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    access_time 17d
    Yes. In fact, using the SA2 Sonic mod base, you can literally use those models in SADX. UI editing is just textures, literally one of the easiest things you can do. The one downside to the SA2 Sonic mod is that it does not yet replace the character select screen, and cutscenes are probably not going to be doable with it. The "normal" way to edit models in SADX fixes those problems, but requires a bit more technical finesse to make work.
    • Thanks x 1
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Bruh. avatar