Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Mods that need to be made

A Forum Thread for Sonic Adventure 2

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

SOAP

Hey I know this is more of a mod request but i just made an account only to do a mod request and turns out I need points for that which is stupid because it isn't like I'm forcing anyone to make a stupid mod. So I have made this thread instead and I just wanted to ask: Is it possible at all to make Mechless Tails have more speed and better flying like in sonic adventure 1? Maybe even give him a somersault too to allow him to play Sonic and Shadow's levels. Maybe even mods that allow Knuckles and Rouge to do the same without replacing characters? I have no idea how modding works, I'm just throwing this out there for anyone that maybe wants to take on the challenge. I'm not demanding this to happen to anyone, but if anyone does decide to try a hand at doing this, it would make a great mod. Thanks

Replies

• AeroIncarnated avatar
    AeroIncarnated username pic Joined 10mo ago
    240 points Ranked 53500th
    7 medals 1 rare
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    • Returned 100 times Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • Thanked 5 submitters Medal icon
    • Received thanks 5 times Medal icon
    access_time 13d
    I think that's like something everyone would of wanted to do a long time ago but I doubt anything like what you're describing at the moment is that simple to just do even with code, which would explain why it hasn't been done. Or maybe everyone has just been lazy all this time, what do I know.
    Your Emerald In The Sky avatar
    Mantra
    Your Emerald In The Sky
    URL to post:
  • MainMemory avatar
    MainMemory Joined 2y ago
    ?
    13,969 points Ranked 409th
    28 medals 3 legendary 7 rare
    • Created a Mod Installer Medal icon
    • 30 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Reached 100 subscribers Medal icon
    • Became a Game Pioneer Medal icon
    • Submitted 5 Tools Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    access_time 13d
    If you knew anything at all about how the game works, you would not be asking for these things.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • insoul_xiii avatar
    insoul_xiii Joined 1y ago
    535 points Ranked 44987th
    access_time 13d
    Well someone made a mod where they put Tails over Sonic but you cant fly. Its just Sonic with a Tails skin but it was pretty cool. Only thing is there were no tails attached to his ass so it looked a bit weird
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • mvp13 avatar
    mvp13 Joined 2mo ago
    access_time 11d
    It isn't the same thing, but go to Codes, check Size Modifier, then check Dpad down shrinks size, and Dpad right restores size. This allows you to pass any "roll" obstacle in the game 

Based on comments from other modders, it likely isn't possible to have any other character somersault that already can't. But there is this option 
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category