Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Trying to find an old CSGO course map.

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!
Hello everyone, I recently remembered a certain course map from an old minigame server I use to play on (I believe the name was Atlas minigames). One of the maps the server had was a course map. I only have vague memories of it, but I remember it being extremely fun.

In the beginning of the map, you are in a large room where you move forward and I believe the first obstacle is going over electric water. The map is made up of multiple colored rooms, one of the rooms being a mine maze where you have to go around the floor in a certain direction or you will die (I know for sure that this was in the level, the other details are vague memories and might not be 100% correct). The way you had to go was marked on the wall next to the large maze. I remember the end of the map where you have to jump down into an orange drop and strafe around obstacles to survive.

I played on this map around 2013-2014, I'm currently scouring Game banana to try to find the map, no luck so far.

All help is appreciated!

Replies

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category