Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

New update changes?

A Forum Thread for Half-Life 2

No ads for members. Membership is 100% free. Sign up!

Half-Life 2 Patch Notes

So the new update fixed some things, for the past five years, NPCs couldn't blink. Imagine that! What's worse than being oppressed by a transdimensional alien race, draining worlds of resources? Not being able to blink for five goddamn years. NPCs blinking is probably the next step in gaming evolution, surpassing RTX graphics and real-time, fully simulated shadows. But a question I had and couldn't find the answers to is what about the fixed Combine voice lines? I never noticed a point in the game where a Combine soldier was supposed to say something, but didn't. I've even gone through the game files but it still seems to be the same. What changed? It would be cool to hear the specific fixed voice lines. Yeah, I have a thing for Combine soldier voices.

Anyway, here is a list of the patch notes.

• Fixed a hitch when saving games
  • Fixed SteamVR running when entering the settings menu
  • Fixed missing sounds on combine soldiers
  • Fixed NPCs not blinking

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author