Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Carpet, Ceiling, and Floor Contest!

A Forum Thread for Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning

Members see zero ads. Membership is 100% free
yes you heard the title correctly i need a carpet tile floor and ceiling texture for my mod.

It's for my semi-horror mod

If you want to submit a texture for one of these then please pm me. (If you're gonna then make sure you have a way for me too see the image) or contact me on discord, email or whatever (Those are in my Contact info on my profile) 
The rules for submitting one of these textures

1. It needs to be a jail-like texture. I'm only putting this rule because my mod is in a jail and so i'll need jail texture

2. You can only submit one of these things to me (Ex. If you chose to do the carpet texture then you can't do the ceiling or floor texture, etc.) I put this so I would be able to credit more people and also make it so

3. It needs to be 128x128. all 3 of these textures are 128x128 so obviously it needs to be that

4. (This is optional but I recommend it) Try and make realistic. I'm put this at optional because I know some people aren't able to do "realistic" textures so I don't want to make it harder. So yeah. You can do it but you don't have to

That's it

If you're lazy to go on my profile to submit your things here are my reliable contacts infos

Email: realt5mpler@gmail.com
Discord:  ツT5mpler#8448
Discord Server:https://discord.gg/9VHJE5P (Do this last if you want to I recommend it)

Thanks for reading! And just so you know if you get your submission in the game you will be shouted out and given in the credits so yeah.

Lastly before you say i'm lazy to not do it myself i'm only doing this because

1. It's fun let's be honest
2. I'm not good at jail design

Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code