Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Site Layout

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I am not sure when, but during one of my lengthy breaks from visiting the site I came back to find it the way it is right now and I gotta say, I am not a fan. I do not like the new layout of the website, tabs next to tabs next to tabs. It's confusing, cluttered and over-complicated. The old one although outdated and admittedly missing some of the new ones features was a lot more simple (in a good way) and more friendly towards the casual user. Look at ModDB for example, it's simple, it's clean and it gets the job done. The new look has definitely discouraged me from regularly visiting the site. I just hope it does NOT discourage others to though, as much as I hate the new look I still love this website for what it is - a heaven for maps and skins.

Replies

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Ogdred avatar
Ogdred Joined 9y ago
13,205 points Ranked 436th