Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Master Hand In Smash Crusade.

A Forum Thread for Super Smash Bros. Crusade

Members see zero ads. Membership is 100% free

MASTER HAND CRUSADE

Hello, this is my first thread for smash Crusade. I recommend you to be a modder to understand this thread. Anyway, I was playing crusade, moded crusade, aka SSBCMC Crusade Mod and I was adding characters to the game. What happened was I wanted to test if I could add Master Hand as a playable character. And... the results were weird. The first thing I noticed was of course that he didn't have a Character Portait so I couldn't see if he was a functioning character, just blank. But when I loaded it he was there. Here I though I was going to play as him. NO!!! WRONG!! I couldn't control him and the CPU I was fighting against didn't move. Master Hand was just beating the cpu to DEATH! So then I fought Master Hand instead. Then what happened was that I won and Master Hand exploded like he would in classic mode, and then... Black. I saw nothing. The game didn't even crash. JUST.. BLACK! So I closed the game. I tried much more things with him, but saying everything will take to long so instead I'll leave what you'll need to put in the secret file in data:Master Hand
hand
Master Hand
Master Hand
ssb

Put it just this and you can try him. I hope someone makes a mod about this soon. Sorry if there's type o's I'm tired. Well have fun or don't. And if you don't know how to mod crusade then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gZXxyUbZ0A

Replies

• access_time 1mo
    Master Hand
    hand
    Master Hand
    Master Hand
    ssb
    Made mistake with secret file. Put this in secret file. Also no mod needed. CSS FILE AND CSSFULL FILE NEED A NUMBER FOR THE CUSTOM CHARACTER SLOTS ID. SO TO LEARN THIS CHECK THE TUTORIAL LINK IN THREAD. Ima fall asleep now. :)

"Oh Banana"
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category