DC Conversion compatibility with other mods help

A Forum Thread for Sonic Adventure DX (2004)

Members see zero ads. Membership is 100% free
Hey everyone. So I got SADX:FE and the Dreamcast Conversion mod and its associated mods all up and running. I found a simple texture edit mod called Playable E-Series by ElectroNuke that I wanted to use in conjunction with these mods so that I can play through Gamma's story again but as the different robots. Each of the playable robot mods are all separate from each other, meaning you have to quit the game and reopen the mod manager to enable a different one if you want to change robots, and in each folder the only file is an E102.PVM. What I can't figure out is why none of these work with the Dreamcast Conversion mod since there is no file anywhere in the DC conversion mod folders with the name E102.PVM. The only one close was E102_DC.PVM.PRS and when uncompressed it does not seem to be the same file as the one in the e-series folders at all. I can enable all other mods including SADX:FE but when I enable the conversion mod in the mod manager as well as one of the playable E-series mods, the game does not reflect the texture change, its just normal Gamma. Can anyone help me figure out how to make these compatible with DC conversion? Thanks!
  • MainMemory avatar
    MainMemory Joined 2y ago
    12,266 points Ranked 457th
    26 medals 3 legendary 7 rare
    • Created a Mod Installer Medal icon
    • 30 submissions featured Medal icon
    • Reached 100 subscribers Medal icon
    • Became a Game Pioneer Medal icon
    • Submitted 5 Tools Medal icon
    • Returned 1000 times Medal icon
    access_time 24d
    Turn off Dreamcast Characters, or manually rearrange all the textures in the E-Series mods to be compatible with the Dreamcast character models.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

insoul_xiii avatar
insoul_xiii Joined 12mo ago