Help with Skyward Sword Music Overhaul Mod

A Forum Thread for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (WiiU)

Members see zero ads. Membership is 100% free
Hello all,

I recently download the impressive Skyward Sword Complete Music Overhaul Mod for Breath of the Wild. I saw videos on it and it looks really good. As someone new to the modding community, I really didn't know what to do, and the instructions said to drag the folder into graphicsPacks, which I did. The music works (for the most part) but it is EXTREMELY crackly. Also, I noticed that when you teleport, the first half is the original sound effect, and the second half comes from Skyward Sword. Did I mess something up?
  • Insomniac_x avatar
    Insomniac_x Joined 1y ago
    135 points Ranked 61343rd
    11d
    The pack does have some incompatibilities. Are you using the Linkle mod? 
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • mr5l4y3r avatar
    mr5l4y3r Joined 15d ago
    192 points Ranked 55957th
    10d
    sounds like the crackly is coming from the fact that it's trying to load in the music. the overhaul is higher bit-rate (higher quality) music overall than the original and a semi-solution is to go into Cemu > Options > General settings and click the tab that says Audio. then if you experiment with the different audio API (directsound or xaudio, and possibly a 3rd option if you have a soundcard installed) plus turn the latency up all the way to the right you can minimize the crackly audio issue at least
    mr five-layer burrito slayer
    URL to post:

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

linkplay avatar
linkplay Joined 11d ago
linkplay